• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Tears of the Kingdom Leaks and Discussion (Post it here for the sake of the other thread and people)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda2029

Rattata
Pronouns
Shr
Thread is made for the sake of people not wanting to see spoilers in the main Discussion thread!

If you find any, just post it here!

(From Awesomegames23)
APRIL 28 EDIT - PLEASE READ

If photos from the person who has the CE (or from anyone else) come up please make sure to put the photos and any spoiler information in Spoiler Tags.

Also, please put "STORY INFORMATION" in your spoiler tag(s) if the photo(s) or information relates to or reveals any component of the story. Some people in this thread do want to see and read spoilers for the game (game mechanics, regions, fusions, etc...), but they do not want to see nor read spoilers about the story of the game, especially the main story, so please make sure to include the "STORY INFORMATION" label when necessary.

If the spoiler(s) are about mechanics, use "Mechanics Spoiler" in your spoiler tag title, if they are about a new enemy or enemy variant use "New Enemy Spoiler"in your spoiler tag titles, etc...make sure the spoilers are accurately labelled basically.

One more thing, if photos or the story is on 4chan, please do not link directly to 4chan.

Last edited:
This thread already exists.

APRIL 28 EDIT - this post has served its purpose

If photos from the person who has the CE (or from anyone else) come up please make sure to put the photos and any spoiler information in Spoiler Tags.

Also, please put "STORY INFORMATION" in your spoiler tag(s) if the photo(s) or information relates to or reveals any component of the story. Some people in this thread do want to see and read spoilers for the game (game mechanics, regions, fusions, etc...), but they do not want to see nor read spoilers about the story of the game, especially the main story, so please make sure to include the "STORY INFORMATION" label when necessary.

If the spoiler(s) are about mechanics, use "Mechanics Spoiler" in your spoiler tag title, if they are about a new enemy or enemy variant use "New Enemy Spoiler"in your spoiler tag titles, etc...make sure the spoilers are accurately labelled basically.

One more thing, if photos or the story is on 4chan, please do not link directly to 4chan.

Last edited:
Might be time for this thread so I'm bumping it up. Apparently there are photos of the CE in someone's hands on 4chan, but I haven't seen the photos myself.

Said pictures:

image.png
image.png

Might not be quite go-time for leaks yet but it's inching closer for sure. If this is a personal copy instead of a retail copy then it might be "within 24 hours" thing, otherwise I'd still expect it in the next 2-3 days if it is a retail copy

Personal request: Could we spoiler things in this thread too? Some people (myself included) will be looking for particular leaks but not others (like mechanics spoilers but not story ones)

Personal request: Could we spoiler things in this thread too? Some people (myself included) will be looking for particular leaks but not others (like mechanics spoilers but not story ones)

We can put those rules down I imagine but im not sure what OP's plan itd be nice to outline labelling spoiler tags in the 1st post.

Second this. I can't help but look at these leak threads but I don't want to spoil anything story related. Would be perfect if we can maintain this.

Said pictures:

image.png
image.png

Might not be quite go-time for leaks yet but it's inching closer for sure. If this is a personal copy instead of a retail copy then it might be "within 24 hours" thing, otherwise I'd still expect it in the next 2-3 days if it is a retail copy

Second this. I can't help but look at these leak threads but I don't want to spoil anything story related. Would be perfect if we can maintain this.

Third this. Heh.

I'm down for mechanics related things but I'm good on the story stuff.

Also, what's the source on those pics? Some subreddit or 4ch?

I'd like this myself. I'm interested in gameplay stuff but I really want to avoid story spoilers as much as possible.

Maybe we will make a separate thread if OP doesn't respond because a thread like this needs some good ground rules. Looks like OP was on an hour ago and it's a Friday night for many people right now. Hopefully no crazy spoilers get released for a bit.

I decided to edit my first post in this thread to put some ground rules in place, just for the time being.

Last edited:
I mean, what are the odds a store that sold the OLED also sold a Collectors Edition as well? Lol.

Can't be that high, especially with how Nintendo has been moving very recently....

I don't believe the person actually has the game. Seems to be someone who just works somewhere where it's being sold.

I don't believe the person actually has the game. Seems to be someone who just works somewhere where it's being sold.
Yeah it's fairly unlikely that the person in question is able to play the game

That being said, the fact that the game is being sent out to retailers is a for pretty reliable warning sign that leaks are incoming. Still a matter of days more likely than hours, but they're coming

Yeah it's fairly unlikely that the person in question is able to play the game

That being said, the fact that the game is being sent out to retailers is a for pretty reliable warning sign that leaks are incoming. Still a matter of days more likely than hours, but they're coming
Yeah unfortunately it'll probably leak sometime next week, probably like Wednesday or Thursday I'd say. I'm thankful we at least have a buffer of sorts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom