• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Taco Bell is doing a live event tomorrow, featuring “Innovation & Product Launches” (maybe a new game console?)

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
LiveMasLive-2024-Partnerships-Teaser-Newsroom-02-1.jpg

Taco Bell is entering the new year by letting everyone in on its biggest plans for 2024, taking a page, and a stage, out of playbooks typically reserved for top tech and entertainment companies with epic announcements in innovation. Taco Bell has officially announced its Live Más LIVE event taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 9. The event will unveil a year’s worth of innovative products and iconic partnerships and include musical performances, celebrity appearances, fan recognition and the opportunity to hear first-hand from the masterminds behind the brand’s biggest and boldest innovations of the year.
yes, it’s like a Nintendo Direct. Streaming at 4PM est
the company has previously done numerous limited edition consoles for Sony and Microsoft. but the fact no such company is sponsoring this event suggests it’s time for them to make their own system.

wow who needs a fuckin nintendo direct i dont give a shit about a new 3d mario hit me with that new chalupa

Do not @ me within a 10 mile radius of this filth ever again.
I apologize, but please pray with me that Taco Bell doesn't pay for 6 months of timed Metroid Prime 4 exclusivity on their new console. There's no end to the fuckery these corps will try to get away with.

Does anyone here also like Taco Bell?
Occasionally, depending on my mood.

I went to Taco Bell with a friend years ago. After I placed my order, he changed his mind and wanted to go to California Tortilla instead. He was really apologetic. I stopped him right there and said, “I don’t want tacos. I want Taco Bell.”

Last edited:
anyone acting like theyre above taco bell is weak willed and wont surive the harsh nuclear winter

i will throw back a quesraito, gordita crunch or a chalupa any day of the week. peak trash fast food. best fast food restaurant period. call me baja the way im having a blast guzzling down diablo sauce. mcdonalds could never.

anyone acting like theyre above taco bell is weak willed and wont surive the harsh nuclear winter

i will throw back a quesraito, gordita crunch or a chalupa any day of the week. peak trash fast food. best fast food restaurant period. call me baja the way im having a blast guzzling down diablo sauce. mcdonalds could never.
Counterpoint, I'd rather not survive than have to eat taco bell

Last edited:
Actually a really solid set of announcements. The new cravings chicken options look insane, and the megaton that they got the Cheez-It comin nationwide is sick. Frontrunner for Direct of the season for sure.

As someone who struggled financially in my younger years, the best thing about fast food was the price. Like damn, I’m broke, but I still need sustenance. Since it isn’t cheap anymore, Taco Bell in particular should stop being cowards and lean into this. It had a real opportunity to go Full-Demolition Man Taco Bell with this announcement (i.e. dinner, dancing, and valet parking) yet chose not to. I’m disappointed, quite frankly.

As someone who struggled financially in my younger years, the best thing about fast food was the price. Like damn, I’m broke, but I still need sustenance. Since it isn’t cheap anymore, Taco Bell in particular should stop being cowards and lean into this. It had a real opportunity to go Full-Demolition Man Taco Bell with this announcement (i.e. dinner, dancing, and valet parking) yet chose not to. I’m disappointed, quite frankly.

In the future, all restaurants are Taco Bell!

None of this will make it to Canada I’m sure, but I do really enjoy the idea of a very big Cheez-It

Taco Bell would probably be able to run a console better then Microsoft LOL

I still don’t even know what Taco Bell is, beyond some chain fast food taco place. Reading Fami has opened my eyes to the world of US fast food discourse.

I guess the Taco Bell Direct is the next logical step on from when the burger places would take out newspaper adverts to say ‘here’s our new burger, you haven’t had any of our shit for a while, why not stop by for lunch and pass it off to your colleagues as mildly ironic curiosity’ :)

I still don’t even know what Taco Bell is, beyond some chain fast food taco place.

it is just a chain fast food place, but they get a little silly with it (taco shells made put of doritos, wrapping a quesadilla up into a burrito and calling it a quesarito) and while i wont pretend they're using high quality ingrdients (theyre obviously not, its fast food slop) the food generally has a more varied and enjoyable flavors than your average burger joint.

they are the only restaurant that has baja blast on tap, which is one of the best tasting sodas ive ever had tho i dont drink much soda anymore these days, and their taco sauces are genuinely quite tasty, the fire sauce especially.

like again, its garbage food obviously, but some times some junk food really hits the spot. id eat there over just about any other fast food chain.

Last edited:
it is just a chain fast food place, but they get a little silly with (taco shells made put of doritos, wrapping a quesadilla up into a burrito and calling it a quesarito) and while i wont pretend they're using high quality ingrdients (theyre obviously not, its fast food slop) the food generally has a more varied and enjoyable flavors than your average burger joint.

they are the only restaurant that has baja blast on tap, which is one of the best tasting sodas ive ever had tho i dont drink much soda anymore these days, and their taco sauces are genuinely quite tasty, the fire sauce especially.

like again, its garbage food obviously, but some times some junk food really hits the spot. id eat there over just about any other fast food chain.
Thanks that’s.. a lot more informative than I was expecting when I saw the alert ❤️

I’ll have to give it a try, I’m sure there’s one near my office at this point. I like a bit of junk food now and then.

it is just a chain fast food place, but they get a little silly with it (taco shells made put of doritos, wrapping a quesadilla up into a burrito and calling it a quesarito) and while i wont pretend they're using high quality ingrdients (theyre obviously not, its fast food slop) the food generally has a more varied and enjoyable flavors than your average burger joint.

I second all this.

If you’re going to stop at a fast food joint, Taco Bell is usually the least offensive in my opinion.

They also have tons of vegetarian options, lots of decent low calorie options and can be pretty affordable.

They just opened one near me so I tried it. As a fan of the movie Demolition Man, I was disappointed. Everything tasted like it had been flavoured with little sachets of powder.
Yeah, everything has a kind of fake taste, but I still take it lol

They have a box that has a burrito, a Doritaco, a chalupa and fries; that's the stuff of gods. Once every two months ain't bad at all, I think.

I want those nuggets, I want that cheeze-it Crushwrap...

And by God do I want that Baja Blast Pie.

You can always substitute the meat for beans at Taco Bell for no extra charge! That’s what I often do. I know it seems odd, but bean tacos are actually quite tasty. (Especially black beans!)
Oh shit, I didn't know you could do that there! I make bean tacos at home, I should try it at the Bell sometime.

All this talk of Taco Bell inspired me to go to Taco Bell today. I haven’t been in like half a year. For fast food, a solid A. In general, B. Three items cost over $10.

Semi-related: I’d really like to meet the person who named the “Doritos Locos Taco”. Was it really that loco or were they being dramatic?

Back
Top Bottom