• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Super Mario Party Jamboree announced, coming October 17

I know we cannot base a lot off of the file size of games but this game is double the size of Super Mario Party and Superstars (and even more than the two games combined). I am so excited for this game! While my most anticipated games for this year is Mario and Luigi and Echoes of Wisdom, this is probably the one I am the most excited for, if that makes sense! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I mean we can see just based on the boards themselves that they are putting more effort and love into them here. Then there is the multiplayers stuff which seem bigger than the previous game. Either way it's hard to be pessimistic and I'm as old school of a MP fan as it gets.

One thing I would like to see with this game is to support the Super Mario Party minigames that require two Switch systems. Especially "Banana, Split", though some games like the toy baseball minigame and the overhead tanks minigame. It's unlikely that one owns two copies of Super Mario Party while at the same time a bit more likely for more than one Switch system to be in a household, so they could make those games more playable.

Clubhouse Games has the elegant solution of being able to use the demo for single-game multiplayer at least. If Super Mario Party can't do it, I guess using Jamboree to allow this would be fine as a compromise.

Thank you for reading.

One thing I would like to see with this game is to support the Super Mario Party minigames that require two Switch systems. Especially "Banana, Split", though some games like the toy baseball minigame and the overhead tanks minigame. It's unlikely that one owns two copies of Super Mario Party while at the same time a bit more likely for more than one Switch system to be in a household, so they could make those games more playable.

Clubhouse Games has the elegant solution of being able to use the demo for single-game multiplayer at least. If Super Mario Party can't do it, I guess using Jamboree to allow this would be fine as a compromise.

Thank you for reading.
If this is one of the modes that they haven't talked about yet and there is a little more there compared to Super Mario Party, I will be over the moon!

Back
Top Bottom