• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok maybe pyoro's coming Did signal a delay hes stressing me out
Last time, he showed up after the expected announcement date, whereas now he’s sneaking in right before the reveal timing we’re all expecting. Give him a few hours, he’ll probably say something more concrete

what if instead of genealogy of the holy war it's just a remastered collection of the gcn and wii games?
Actually instead of an fe4 remake it’s actually a fire emblem 3 remake, this time they’re going to do it well and release it worldwide.
Nate just got confused because he can’t distinguish marth from sigurd.

On one hand, this could be Pyoro's way of saying it's not the date we've been expecting or that it's not this week.

On the other hand, if it wasn't this week, he probably would have stayed silent, or just say "I haven't heard anything", so who knows.

I wonder if we'll get any shadow drop from the Nintendo itself in this week (judging that Direct happens on Tue)
I'm not sure, June already has a Nintendo release and this isn't the time for Nintendo to stack up releases in just one month. I predict all the shadow drops will be from the indies.

On one hand, this could be Pyoro's way of saying it's not the date we've been expecting or that it's not this week.

On the other hand, if it wasn't this week, he probably would have stayed silent, or just say "I haven't heard anything", so who knows.

I mean, he is extremely arrogant and hates basically all other leakers so idk, lol. He goes out of his way to taunt.

We already have real insiders saying it’s happening on Tuesday. Don’t interpret what pyoro is saying otherwise. He didn’t even say anything of worth.

I don't think Pyoro is LARPing as Japanese as he could just be bilingual. He hasn't really done much trickery since he's been active so I'm assuming good faith for now
Also at one point he made a post that had been geotagged for Japan (because he was using a VPN or something), and people began assuming he was Japanese. He clarified that the geotag was wrong but he might now be leaning into those assumptions as a gag.

Nope. A quick search on YouTube shows that, this is indeed the way Japanese fans refer to Nintendo Directs
ニンダイ = Nindai

IMG_8938.jpg
Oh wow I see! I've never seen it referred to like that before, but I suppose I don't look at Japanese Nintendo fan posts 😆 Thank you for your insight! Ya learn something new everyday!

My hope is not actually Tues, but actually Thursday for the Direct because it’ll coincide with my Wife and I’s anniversary.

Pyoro posted this on a Sunday. Pyoro has five letters in their name, one for each day, so five days later counting the 16th is Thursday the 20th.

Nintendo Direct happening on June 20th. Confirmed.

🤯

My hope is not actually Tues, but actually Thursday for the Direct because it’ll coincide with my Wife and I’s anniversary.

Pyoro posted this on a Sunday. Pyoro has five letters in their name, one for each day, so five days later after Sunday is Thursday the 20th.

Nintendo Direct happening on June 20th. Confirmed.

🤯
No

what if instead of genealogy of the holy war it's just a remastered collection of the gcn and wii games?
The FE remakes haven’t gone out of order or done straight ports like that (aside from the VC and anniversary FE1 port).

That’s the FE equivalent of saying “what if instead of a Pokémon Black/White remake being up next it’s actually a remastered port of Sun/Moon”

"Nindai doko" ("where's the Direct") is a meme/catchphrase that obviously originates from Japanese language, but in this case was just lifted from the Pipeline Discord. Have there really been pages of discussion about this? Geez.

"Nindai doko" ("where's the Direct") is a meme/catchphrase that obviously originates from Japanese language, but in this case was just lifted from the Pipeline Discord. Have there really been pages of discussion about this? Geez.
Remember where you are. Waiting for Directs is in our blood. And having no General Direct since September hasn't helped us.

It's just kind of notable that Pyoro has generally had access to the entire direct several days ahead of time due to server scraping and doesn't seem to have the direct now. So either

1. He was blocked by Nintendo or they aren't uploading ahead of time
2. He doesn't care anymore (very doubtful, lol)
3. The Direct isn't next week

It's just kind of notable that Pyoro has generally had access to the entire direct several days ahead of time due to server scraping and doesn't seem to have the direct now. So either

1. He was blocked by Nintendo or they aren't uploading ahead of time
2. He doesn't care anymore (very doubtful, lol)
3. The Direct isn't next week
Everybody 1 2 Switch though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom