• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Splatoon 3 - Build your own band!

kasparov77

Moblin
Pronouns
he/him
If you could pick any set of ~6 characters from bands within the Splatoon franchise, what kind of team would you build?
I decided to challenge myself and picked a single character from each band featured so far and built two different bands:
O6JV0lp.png

It was tough leaving Yoko's trumpet skills behind but I managed.

The first one would be Harmony/paruko's (main vocalist from ABXY/Chirpy chips) attempt at punk rock with some bits of happy rock in-between.
The second one's a team inspired by Ink Theory's sound but this time with the highlight being Karla's vocals (from Splatoon 2's SashiMori) and Finn's strings as the second main addition that would completely set it apart from previous bands.

Back
Top Bottom