• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Spoiler SMT V Spoiler Thread (WARNING OPEN SPOILERS)

S

snikdasnek

A bunch of screenshots seem to be leaking right now so I'm going to aggregate them here starting in the next post.

BE WARNED THIS IS ENDGAME STUFF

Give me Krishna!

Probably too early for that to be spoiled though lol.

EDIT: Spoke too soon, apparently it's endings and such.

So it looks like Ichiro ends up being a Chaos rep instead of a Law rep maybe? Its either Azazel or Fallen Angel Abdiel next to him?

I have no idea who the big dude could be

I think the only thing I saw in a discord is that there are supposedly no less than 4 endings and there is a visual indicator of how many endings there are, nothing more than that

Here is a pic of Shiva as a boss, who seems to have been slightly redesigned and has a new model/animations

Hope it's not hard/annoying to get the neutral ending this time around.

I uhhh did not like IV's law ending very much to say the least.

Hope it's not hard/annoying to get the neutral ending this time around.

I uhhh did not like IV's law ending very much to say the least.
Supposedly from what reviewers have mentioned the endings for chaos and law are subversive and better than usual

Bethel India theme is getting uploaded/premiered right now, it sounds really unique and good

This seems to be a big spoiler we have no context for lmao

Ok so Tao's race here is Panagia(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panagia) which basically confirms to me that she is somehow related to the Virgin Mary. My current theory is that she was raised to give birth to a new savior by Bethel and play the role of the Virgin Mary and give birth to a new savior.

This is the guy who has been leaking these images so here is some big endgame info. Take this with a grain of salt dude is a known troll

Without picture or video proof it's going to take a while before these text leaks to be deemed true or false.
yeah basically he was also saying that Yakumo is neutral and something about Lucifer as the final boss on neutral with a new design, but no images so not posting anything else here for now until confirmation

Ok so apparently at the end of the game on the route the leaker is playing on Lucifer becomes the new god and gets a new form(the one above) seemingly the 12 winged form is based on this comment from Kaneko

"According to one theory Lucifer is said to look like a beautiful angel with 12 wings, but in this game he is portrayed as demonic with 6 wings. This is the style I picked to represent the dark side. In Megaten 1 and 2, he appears as an angel with 6 wings, so combining them you'll get 12 wings. Throughout the series, he has appeared as a child, and old man, a gentleman, an angel and a demon. This is to show that he is omnipotent. I believe there will be a time when he will reveal his true form, a combination of all his other forms, to the player."

Looks really cool imo

From that same source (unverified because no pics or videos), Lucifer is available for ng+. Though no info on which Lucifer we will be getting as playable.

Also added Tsukiyomi and Abdiel as ng+ only demons (also unverified).

Back
Top Bottom