• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Show off your portable gaming collection!(DS,PSP/Gameboy/GBC/GBA/3DS/Vita/Switch and more)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1250
  • Start date
up to date for now
D

Deleted member 1250

eJ6WcWH.jpg

5ncclVD.jpg
my devices

my games

ovm7KLw.jpg

5HAuc74.jpg

6jYqIFG.jpg

wwOr5Pn.jpg

5LdZvPH.jpg

pGdk1Yr.jpg

g94ZADG.jpg

rulEvSA.jpg

it's too depressing to look at the whole beautiful mess and how much of it there is :D

I loved the DS generation (goddamn Gamestop and putting their stupid price stickers UNDER the plastic cover of the games)

GnBIFM5.jpg

Also saved a few GBC/GBA games

OXQnnBR.jpg

EDIT: Forgot the devices! The ds lite whas signed by Takehito Harada (Disgaea Artist) when he came to Anime Expo (I think it was 2008)

L8qBeR6.jpg

Last edited:
I'm obviously not much of a handheld gamer, but I love showing these off:
3JUf4Ka.jpg

The fact that I even have them is kind of a fluke (both were gifts, and I only have a couple games for each, never really played them much), but yall can understand how desperately I want Nintendo to release a gold Switch so I can complete the triforce.

I'm obviously not much of a handheld gamer, but I love showing these off:
3JUf4Ka.jpg

The fact that I even have them is kind of a fluke (both were gifts, and I only have a couple games for each, never really played them much), but yall can understand how desperately I want Nintendo to release a gold Switch so I can complete the triforce.
I remember that zelda ds lite edition caused a lot of trouble around here, since scammers made cheap copies painting the cases of used / broken consoles and selling them, and at some point sites were selling the cases for like 20 usd. In my city it became pretty much common knowledge "if its a zelda ds lite, it's fake unless it's sealed in the box"

I remember that zelda ds lite edition caused a lot of trouble around here, since scammers made cheap copies painting the cases of used / broken consoles and selling them, and at some point sites were selling the cases for like 20 usd. In my city it became pretty much common knowledge "if its a zelda ds lite, it's fake unless it's sealed in the box"
Oh wow. I'm a lucky one, I guess. I got mine new in the box with Phantom Hourglass.

wow that is messed up.

that was my first DS way back when, fizzled out of the GBA at the time living that edgy teen life who's too cool for that and then came to the DS late with the PH limited edition bundle as an import. Thankfully that was at launch and everything was legit. PH then subsequently went on to ruin the screen for me with those minigames lol.

Before the Switch I didn't really like handhelds. I don't play videogames outside the house at all, ever. I drive by car everywhere nowadays and back when I was commuting by bus or train, I got motion sick when looking down on something. With the Switch, I like that I can play all over the house (in bed :sneaky:) but then return to the big screen. Also, my hands/fingers fall easily asleep with smaller handhelds after a short time. The Switch, I can play for hours without it happening.

Here is my Switch collection so far:
6bc9ADb.jpg

I also have a sizable PSP collection, simply because they were all DIRT cheap. Like, 1-2€ for most of them. I have made dumps of all of these with my homebrew'd PSP, I think I will play most of these on my PSTV sometime.

6rS0S7s.jpg

PS7PFE0.jpg

Here is the rest, a sole Vita game (they're too darn expensive!), the few DS games I have and some 3DS games I bought recently, mainly when they went on sale, which is why they're still sealed.

ZDjU2Qt.jpg

I don't think I will collect for older systems anytime soon. Too expensive, too many fakes out there. I have an Everdrive for GBA and probably will get one for the original Game Boy too.

one thing I really don't like about the switch cases is that they turn any size collection into a bright red brick wall

one thing I really don't like about the switch cases is that they turn any size collection into a bright red brick wall

Yeah it's definitely not my preference either, I would prefer a more neutral color but I prefer stuff like that Ps2 for sure.

Before the Switch I didn't really like handhelds. I don't play videogames outside the house at all, ever. I drive by car everywhere nowadays and back when I was commuting by bus or train, I got motion sick when looking down on something. With the Switch, I like that I can play all over the house (in bed :sneaky:) but then return to the big screen. Also, my hands/fingers fall easily asleep with smaller handhelds after a short time. The Switch, I can play for hours without it happening.

Here is my Switch collection so far:
6bc9ADb.jpg

I also have a sizable PSP collection, simply because they were all DIRT cheap. Like, 1-2€ for most of them. I have made dumps of all of these with my homebrew'd PSP, I think I will play most of these on my PSTV sometime.

6rS0S7s.jpg

PS7PFE0.jpg

Here is the rest, a sole Vita game (they're too darn expensive!), the few DS games I have and some 3DS games I bought recently, mainly when they went on sale, which is why they're still sealed.

ZDjU2Qt.jpg

I don't think I will collect for older systems anytime soon. Too expensive, too many fakes out there. I have an Everdrive for GBA and probably will get one for the original Game Boy too.
collection pics of people from PAL land are nice because the nintendo triangles are kind of a neat geolocator code for people roughly in the know :D (if the FF Dissidia cover hadn't given it away :p)
Yeah it's definitely not my preference either, I would prefer a more neutral color but I prefer stuff like that Ps2 for sure.
yea I wish more game system case spines were more varied looking like GCN spines which most often had overflow of the front artwork on the spine. PS2 and PSP only had that sometimes. PS3 was good about that as well most of the time.

@VorpalNonsense is this how a summoning ring works?
8FvrEPH.gif

It has been a long time since I've consulted with those above and those 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔴...
It is a good strong ring. The holy ground is primed, perhaps it is nearly time for us to receive a new epistle.

But that a whoooole lotta Kart and personally I'd like to see some Metroid in that ring too :p
That's a heck of a collection. And here I thought I was being gratuitous having two 3DS's.

8FvrEPH.gif

It has been a long time since I've consulted with those above and those 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔴...
It is a good strong ring. The holy ground is primed, perhaps it is nearly time for us to receive a new epistle.
To the people of famiboards:
You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom