• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Reviews Shovel Knight Dig Reviews & Place to Share Your Impressions!

FYI that Dig is on sale for 10% off at $22.49, its lowest price ever. Pocket Dungeon is also on sale at its previous low of $15.99. I plan to pick up both. I'd like to try the latter before I buy it if there's a demo.

Also a good time to ask you folks if anyone ended up sticking with the game or returning to it after your initial playthrough!

Free DLC coming to Dig! It's on PC/Apple Arcade and coming to consoles Soon™️.

Shovel-Knight-FaF-Update_03-17-23-768x432.jpg

This free downloadable content is packed with even more adventure, including a brand new challenging quest called “Knightmare Mode,” sweet mementos to unlock and show off in the HUB, and tons of quality of life improvements to make your journey even smoother. We can’t wait for you to dive back into Shovel Knight’s epic journey and experience this expansive and FREE addition to the game.

Note: The downloadable content/ /updates will launch on console at a later date, we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop once it’s on the way!

(Via Gematsu.com)

Back
Top Bottom