• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Share your Jack O'Lantern

Concernt

Optimism is non-negotiable
Pronouns
She/Her
Traditional turnips, melancholy melons and perfect pumpkins; carved, painted, souped or sliced!

If you've decorated a fruit or vegetable for Halloween (or other assorted holiday of the dead, Oíche Shamhna shona daoibh!), post it here! Why? For fun! For Yeah!s! Or just because you're proud of it!

Here's mine for this year:

IMG_20231030_214925.jpg

IMG_20231030_225533.jpg

I went with an elongated white pumpkin on its side this year, for a change! As a kid I used to do turnips, which were what were used before pumpkins were introduced.

I swear, he was white before I put a candle in him, this is the orange flesh on the inside glowing through his skin, spooky!

It doesn't have to glow, it doesn't have to even still be whole! If you don't decorate with pumpkins, show off some pumpkin soup, baked goods or your own pumpkin spiced caffeinated beverage!

I mean, just HAVING a pumpkin, or turnip, in your house tomorrow night is enough to let the ghosts know they're welcome. 😉

I love it! I haven’t carved a pumpkin this year (only have small ones) but looking forward to seeing what some other people come up with

Neat Jack O' Lantern!

I think these are the last spooky treats I made, Boo cookies from 2018, please forgive my lack of art skills... 🙏

img_20181030_19261104r0cgo.jpg

img_20181030_183013978sd6p.jpg

(I should just not frost them next time 😆)

Neat Jack O' Lantern!

I think these are the last spooky treats I made, Boo cookies from 2018, please forgive my lack of art skills... 🙏

img_20181030_19261104r0cgo.jpg

img_20181030_183013978sd6p.jpg

(I should just not frost them next time 😆)
Some prime avatar material on this cooling rack ❤️

eo2xOoJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom