• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Rumor: What to expect from the Xbox Games Showcase 2024: A roadmap for the future, and big questions answered — but will you like the answers?

Their presentations have been ok for the past few years, so maybe we'll see Silksong and other games there, but considering some of their biggest reveals have been multiplat, it's probably just going to be a showcase of whatever they could get their hands on, not exclusives.

We might see a few interesting announcements, but honestly, after everything they've done, there's not ANYTHING they can do to bring me back. They could get a hold of La-Mulana 3 and Pathologic 2's future campaigns as a publisher and I'd still not give them money.

So you're saying there's a chance I don't have to waste money on an old console to play just three games? SWEET.

Back
Top Bottom