• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour Rumor: According to Sega leaker Midori, Nintendo is developing a game with the codename Banquet

I'd enjoy a new Mario Party with several good boards and minigames. But more importantly, offer players a suite of customization options, like space modifiers, game rule changes like coin amounts, star cost, minigames payouts, item toggles, etc. A board creator would be cool too, just add a good three or five templates/themes.

Doesn't necessarily have to be Mario Party. Could be a different party game, like a better Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival (now without amiibo).

My guess is Mario Party Superstars 2 for Switch 1 this year and Super Mario Party 2 for Switch 2 in 2026.
Heh, that would be kind of interesting if they make two new sub-series out of Superstars and Super Mario Party. One for brand new boards and concepts and one for old school remakes of boards and minigames.

I feel like alot of people don't realize just how well Switch Mario parties have sold

Superstars alone outsold every Gamecube Mario Party combined

I feel like alot of people don't realize just how well Switch Mario parties have sold

Superstars alone outsold every Gamecube Mario Party combined
Both Switch Mario Parties would have been the best-selling game on almost any other Nintendo platform. Like they outsold most mainline Pokémon games.

Back
Top Bottom