• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic ROM Hacks, Fan Remakes & Friends |ST| NEWS: Xenoblade X - QoL and online content preservation

Gingerbread Man

Paratroopa
This thread is dedicated to ROM hacks of all kinds, with a special focus on fan translation and QoL patches for older games, but we also venture into the close territory of fan remakes. For example, in the last few years various hackers have created "Redux" patches for some old classics, bringing them closer to their modern sequels, or colorization hacks for Game Boy games.

But of course, we can also talk about fan games in the form of hacks (notably, EarthBound Halloween was Toby Fox's first work), parody hacks, and so on.

Below, a very extensive list of QoL and translation hacks for Nintendo (and Nintendo-adjacent) series. I'm not familiar with Pokémon games and those have a gazillion of hacks, so I didn't include them (except the English translation of TCG2 for GBC). The list is focused on improvement hacks, that is, patches that try to make a "definitive edition" of older games (fan games or heavy alternation are excluded).

General
Patches to force GB or GBA mode for GBC games
60 fps cheat codes for GC/Wii games
60 fps cheat codes for 3DS games
Wiimmfi guide (Patch Wii games for online playing)

Websites
ROM Hacking Net
Metroid Construction
SMW Central
FE Universe

Remakes

QoL ROM Hacks and Translations

Super Mario
Super Mario Bros. 2: Improvements
Super Mario Bros. 3: Extended edition (JP damage system, lost levels)
Super Mario World: DX (+ several optional patches to play as Luigi, Peach or Toad)
Yoshi's Island: Life Saver, Colored buttons
Super Mario Land: Color patch
Super Mario Land 2: Color patch
Super Mario All-Stars: SMB1+LL brick fix, SMB1+LL Spiny Egg fix, SMB3 JP damage system, World Redux
Super Mario 64: Reduced Lag, Non-Stop

Super Mario RPG: JPN/PAL Button Colors, Reworked Text
Mario & Wario: Controller hack
Paper Mario 2: Improvements
Mario Kart Super Circuit: Color hack, Restoration hack

Super Mario Advance: Color restoration, Voice removal, Boss restoration
Super Mario Advance 2: Color restoration, Voice removal, Instrument restoration
Super Mario Advance 3: Color restoration, Voice removal
Super Mario Advance 4: Color restoration, Voice removal, E-Reader levels

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda 1: Redux
Zelda 2: Redux (WIP)
A Link to the Past: Redux
Link's Awakening DX: Redux, Super Awakening
Ocarina of Time: Redux
Majora's Mask: Redux
Oracle of Ages: Force GBA mode + GBC palette
Oracle of Seasons: Force GBA mode + GBC palette
Minish Cap: Fix for European version
Wind Waker: Better Wind Waker
Phantom Hourglass: D-Pad hack
Spirit Tracks: D-Pad Hack

Majora's Mask 3D: Project Restoration

BS Zelda: Mottzilla Project
BS Zelda Ancient Stone Tablets: Patches for Week 1-4
Tingle's Balloon Trip: Translation

Metroid
Metroid NES: Metroid + Saving adds Minimap, Savefiles, Beamstacking
Metroid II: Color patch, Map
Super Metroid: Redux
Metroid Fusion: English patch for JP version (which includes Hard and Easy mode)
Metroid Zero Mission: Remove Chozo Statue, Menu Hack

Fire Emblem
Shadow Dragon NES: Translation
Gaiden: Translation with addendum
Mystery of the Emblem: Translation
Genealogy of Holy War: Project Narga Translation
BS Fire Emblem: Translation
Thracia 776: Translation and QoL

Binding Blade: Translation, Big Enhancement Patch
Blazing Sword: Big Enhancement Patch
Sacred Stones: Big Enhancement Patch
Path of Radiance: English patch for JP version (which includes Maniac Mode)

Shadow Dragon DS: Full content patch
New Mystery: Translation, Old Mystery of the Emblem
Shadows of Valentia: Disable World Map Reinforcements

Tear Ring Saga: Translation
Berwick Saga: Translation

Famicom / Advance Wars
Famicom Wars: Translation
Super Famicom Wars: Translation

Game Boy Wars: Translation
Game Boy Wars Turbo: Translation
Game Boy Wars 2: Translation (Post-game not translated)
Game Boy Wars 3: Menu translation, Improvements

Advance Wars 2: Defense hack

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land: Colorization
Donkey Kong Land 2: DX
Donkey Kong Land 3 (JP version): Translation, Color improvement

Donkey Kong 64: Tag Anywhere

MOTHER

F-Zero

Picross
Mario's Super Picross: Translation
Picross 2: Translation
Pokémon Picross (GBC): Translation

Picross e9: Translation
Club Nintendo Picross: Translation
Club Nintendo Picross Plus: Translation

Other Nintendo games
NES
Joy Mech Fight: Translation
Startropics: Music fix, No movement delay
The Mysterious Muramase Castle: Translation

SNES
Famicom Detective Club II: Translation
Kirby's Super Star Stacker: Translation
Panel de Pon: Translation
Star Fox 2: Restoration
Sutte Hakkun: Translation
Wrecking Crew 98: Translation

GB/C
Balloon Fight GBC: Translation
Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru: Translation
Kirby's Dream Land: For colorization, use this patch, then this another one, and finally this third one
Kirby's Dream Land 2: Colorization
Pokémon Trading Card Game 2: Translation
Wario Land 2: Uncensor, Bug Fix
Tetris: Rosy Retrospective, now in color

N64
Custom Robot 64: Translation
Sin & Punishment: Translation

GBA
Densetsu no Starfy 1: Translation
Drill Dozer: EU Multi5
Game & Watch Gallery 4: LCD ghosting removal
Golden Sun: QoL
Kururin Paradise: Translation
Magical Vacation: Translation
Napoleon: Translation
Rhythm Tengoku: Old translation, New WIP translation

NDS
Chibi-Robo Clean Sweep: Translation
Soma Bringer: Translation

Wii
Captain Rainbow: "Good enough" translation (a full one should be released in the near future)
Project Zero 4: Translation

3DS
Flipnote Studios 3D: Online restoration

Wii U
Xenoblade X: QoL and online content preservation

Castlevania
Castlevania NES: Improved Controls
Castlevania 2: Retranslation + Map
Castlevania 3: Retranslation (for JP ROM), Retranslation (for US ROM), Bug fix, Improved Controls
Super Castlevania IV: Uncensored
Rondo of Blood: PSP translation
Dracula X Chronicles: Black Border

The Adventure: Quick Fix, Autoboot for Konami GB Collection 1
Belmont's Revenge: Speed Hack, Autoboot for Konami GB Collection 2
Legends: Speed Hack

Symphony of the Night: Quality hack
Harmony of Dissonance: Localisation fix
Aria of Sorrow: Translation fix
Dawn of Sorrow: Definitive Edition
Portrait of Ruin: Portrait of Elegance

Sonic
Sonic 2 with Knuckles: Sonic 2 romhack, which adds bunch of Sonic 3 stuff such as insta-shield & Tails' flight to sonic 2. Oh and Knuckles too

Sonic 3 Complete: Tweaks, fixes, and whole bunch of other options, such as change musics or ability to play either just Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Blue Spheres or whole Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Sonic 3D Blast Director's Cut: by game's original creator, this hack tries to fix some problems by fixing controls, bug fixes, and few new features, like save game. Option to play original game is also included.

Quintet Games
Soul Blazer: Retranslation
Illusion of Gaia: Final boss restoration
Terranigma: NTSC patch

Last edited:
Starfy 1 translated, Kirby DL2 colorized
Anyway, today it's a good day, because Megahog2015 has finally finished translating the first The Legendary Starfy for GBA:

It's a few months old, but on Fami it hadn't been reported. kkzero has colorized Kirby's Dream Land 2, and it's just beautiful:

Love seeing threads like this. For playing games not on the official carts/hardware, quality of life hacks are my preferred way to go. And for original stuff, there's an incredible selection of Super Mario World hacks in particular. Spent a whole summer on those.

I'm a bit busy at the moment, but later on I wanna share both some QoL hacks for Pokémon games and some of my favorite SMW hacks.

Just FYI, your link to the Donkey Kong Land 2 hack goes to Land 1. Looks cool though!

Also, I think we had a thread about color hacks where Kirby Dream Land 2 was posted, but I can't find it at the moment. Do need to play that though.

Great thread!

Pokémon Gens I-III have an insane amount of hacks. Some of my favourite full game hacks are Prism, Orange, and Gaia. There are others on that level though I can't recall them off the top of my head or haven't played them yet.

I also really enjoyed Adventures Red Chapter (an adaptation of the manga) although I can't put it on the same level as the above because at least at the time I played it wasn't anywhere near as polished.

Just started playing Pokémon Black and White 3: Genesis.

As far as enhancement hacks go Red++ V3 is great for Pokémon Red. And I haven't tried it yet but Luminescent looks promising for BDSP.

Last edited:
There’s a long line of hacks that specifically reverse a lot of Working Designs’ weird changes so the games are closer to the original Japanese versions. Unfortunately, most of them don’t touch the translations. I’ll take what I can get.

I tend to gravitate toward QoL hacks and translation patches. Great for replays. I avoid things like adding Sonic to Castlevania. Cool if others like it, not for me though.

I’d love to play some full game hacks, many of which are Pokémon, but I haven’t finished any mainline game yet. I’m torn between playing them vanilla on the cartridges I bought or dumping the ROMs and installing QoL patches. I kind of just want to play through them once to cross them off my shame list. Does it count if the patches make the game “easier”? I want to say no because games are supposed to be fun and I should get it any way I can, but maybe I’m just trying to make myself feel better.

Last edited:
Fantastic idea for a thread. I’m gonna have to browse through some of these. Need to play more non-Pokemon romhacks anyway haha.

I actually just beat Pokemon Unbound about an hour ago, a full game FireRed romhack. Very good game and easy recommendation for people looking for a Pokemon romhack. I think the story was maybe a bit too much of a focus during the game, but it's a ton of fun with lots of good battles, a pretty good region, and tons to do.

I strongly recommand Super Metroid : Subversion

This Super Metroid ROM Hack brings quite a lot of surprises regarding gameplay, like gravity effects, a working Log system (you don't need to scan), a competent and usefull 100% system, an optional feature and it is also pretty good looking. Plus its difficulty is well ajusted. It takes place on a whole new map. Don't worry if you think you can't go back to certain places : you will be able to at one point. You can 100% the game. This is my new SM favorite ROM Hack with Hyper Metroid and VITALITY.

Haven't even played the colorised first Dream Land game yet, and the second is done? Wild.

Couple of probably obvious mentions:

Pokemon Radical Red - difficulty hack of FRLG that also adds in much of the stuff from later gens. Bit too spicy for me personally, but I can't deny what an effort it is.

Pokemon Emerald Rogue - hack of Emerald that turns the game into a roguelike with randomised runs and a town hub that has meta-progression.

A bit lazy to get links, but a few romhacks that I can highly recommend

Paper Mario TTYD 64: This is a romhack or Paper Mario 64 that back ports many of the gameplay refinements from TTYD into PM64, while also adding new content, new difficulty options, and other bonus modes.

Smash Remix: A mod of Smash 64 that more then doubles the size of the roster back porting characters like Bowser and Sonic while adding new to Smash characters like Conker and Goemon.

SMZ3: This is a randomizer that combines Super Metroid and Zelda Link To The Past into a single game where you must go back and forth between both to finish both games. No need for any lua scripts or other hoops to jump through like other combo randomizers, everything is contained to a single .sfc file.

I can vouch for Super Metroid Redux, as someone who is normally leery of those sorts of patches. I still don't love every change, I think the autofire is unnecessary and makes Ceres Ridley and Torizo pushovers, and for some strange reason I swear the water physics without the Gravity Suit were messed up? But the cleaned up control scheme and not getting locked in place for several seconds with every item are just so good that it's easily the definitive version of the game.

Also, Super Mario Sunburn, a hack which makes Sunshine vastly more enjoyable by letting you skip cutscenes, changing the unlock conditions for Corona Mountain to 70 shines instead of every Shadow Mario mission, adding in loading zones connecting all of the levels together to make the game "open world", and making as many shines and blue coins obtainable in every episode as possible. I wrote up a whole guide to it a while back, which mostly focused on how to properly play Sunshine, but it was apparently updated for the first time in 3 years just a week ago so my knowledge of it is now a bit out of date. The biggest new additions seem to have been adding optional support for 60fps, widescreen, autosave, and fixes to some of Sunshine's many bugs.

It feels like a leaked build of a canceled game, don't get me wrong, but because it's Sunshine this kind of works? The game was already broken and unfinished, this destroys any illusion it had of being strung together into a complete product in favor of just making the most of what's there.

I can vouch for Super Metroid Redux, as someone who is normally leery of those sorts of patches. I still don't love every change, I think the autofire is unnecessary and makes Ceres Ridley and Torizo pushovers, and for some strange reason I swear the water physics without the Gravity Suit were messed up? But the cleaned up control scheme and not getting locked in place for several seconds with every item are just so good that it's easily the definitive version of the game.

Also, Super Mario Sunburn, a hack which makes Sunshine vastly more enjoyable by letting you skip cutscenes, changing the unlock conditions for Corona Mountain to 70 shines instead of every Shadow Mario mission, adding in loading zones connecting all of the levels together to make the game "open world", and making as many shines and blue coins obtainable in every episode as possible. I wrote up a whole guide to it a while back, which mostly focused on how to properly play Sunshine, but it was apparently updated for the first time in 3 years just a week ago so my knowledge of it is now a bit out of date. The biggest new additions seem to have been adding optional support for 60fps, widescreen, autosave, and fixes to some of Sunshine's many bugs.

It feels like a leaked build of a canceled game, don't get me wrong, but because it's Sunshine this kind of works? The game was already broken and unfinished, this destroys any illusion it had of being strung together into a complete product in favor of just making the most of what's there.
Sunburn is fascinating because, on the one hand, it makes Sunshine a better game; on the other hand, it goes against something very peculiar about Sunshine, namely that the world changes mission after mission. For example, very minor characters have side narratives that you can't enjoy while playing Sunburn, like the Noki couple in Sirena Beach, or the Palma woman with her grandad in Bianco Hills.

Sunburn probably works best to replay the game, whereas I see something like the Redux or the colourization hacks as a sort of "definitive edition" (though you are right that Super Redux has some invasive changes).

Sunburn is fascinating because, on the one hand, it makes Sunshine a better game; on the other hand, it goes against something very peculiar about Sunshine, namely that the world changes mission after mission. For example, very minor characters have side narratives that you can't enjoy while playing Sunburn, like the Noki couple in Sirena Beach, or the Palma woman with her grandad in Bianco Hills.

Sunburn probably works best to replay the game, whereas I see something like the Redux or the colourization hacks as a sort of "definitive edition" (though you are right that Super Redux has some invasive changes).
Oh, it completely bulldozes the story, no doubt about that. It should all still be in there, but if you want to seek it out, you would need to consciously visit each mission in order. Although as someone who did play through the game back on GameCube, I had no idea any NPCs had ongoing narratives in Sunshine to begin with because trying to talk with people in Sunshine is finicky and aggravating, though not quite as bad as 64.

I think Sunshine's episode concept is kind of neat, but ultimately worth disregarding because most levels didn't really do a lot with it and it's such a constraining structure that the downsides often outweigh the benefits. Reworking the transitions between different sections/states of an area to work more like in Odyssey is the biggest thing I think Sunburn is missing to feel like a finished game. Though it's obvious why they didn't go that far.

Starfy is the first and so far only game I've played in Japanese. It had a surprising amount of dialogue for a platformer that ended up being part adventure game. I really enjoyed it. The gameplay is a bit simplistic but I heard the series evolves starting with the second game, which makes sense since Starfy DS is a compelling platformer. But anyway, Starfy GBA has charm in spades and I really recommend it.

the PS1 port of Ultima Underworld recently got translated.
F69OmqoaUAA3kmB.jpg:orig

some of the notable changes it has over the PC original include the usage of 3D models instead of sprites, a new soundtrack, and FMVs.

i'd also like to see someone take on the PS1/Saturn version of Zork at some point, which was similarly retooled to add proper graphics on top of the main text adventure.

Watching this one right now on a Twitch stream. There are warp randomizers for individual Pokémon games, this one triples the ante by incorporating the maps from Gens I-III as one game.

There's some amazing Randomizer Rom Hack that connects A Link To The Past to Super Metroid.

You play as Link in ALLTP and some items are from Super Metroid and sometimes when you get through some doors / portals, you suddenly become Samus in Super Metroid. The Super Metroid items Link got are added to Samus inventory and the ones she found in her own game for Link are transferred too.

It is quite insane to see how well it works.

A Super Link To The Metroid Past

By the way !

Perfect Dark`` (N64) have finally been ported to PC !
Graslu, a very well known Goldeneye & Perfect Dark`` player have been in touch with the team working on the decompilation of the game and showcased updates about the port.

It is now playable from start to finish, with Keyboard & mouse support, at 4k60 FPS widescreen.

This video showcases the port and gives a link & instructions in the description. He also provides a completed savefile in case you want to explore & test all the levels and challenges on the port.

Oh now I gotta try this out
SMZ3 is a fantastic randomizer that I've done 30+ runs of over the years. Some general advice for it

- The randomizer assumes the player has some knowledge of Super Metroid tech such as wall jumps, infinite bomb jumps, and shinesparks. More advance Metroid techniques like mockball, gate clip, or hell runs are only in logic if you set the randomizer to hard. The randomizer last I saw has no options for Zelda tech and does not assume the player knows about stuff like water walk, ice clip, or hovering.

- Zelda key logic assumes the player will be an absolute bozo with their keys to avoid soft locked. Additionally, running through rooms without a lamp is never in logic. These combined mean that if you think you're in a weird 50:50 scenario with 1 key for 2 locked doors, or that there's nowhere to go but through dark rooms, you missed something.

- The randomizer DOES assume you'll use the cross game warps to access areas in the other games. This can mean your logical access to areas like death mountain or lower norfair are actually through progression in the other game.

- I suggest for your first run to select the "early morph & guaranteed sword" options. While I prefer them being randomized, that option guarantees you'll have lots of choices for early exploration in either game.

Oh i got couple of romhacks in mind:

Sonic 2 with Knuckles: Sonic 2 romhack, which adds bunch of Sonic 3 stuff such as insta-shield & Tails' flight to sonic 2. Oh and Knuckles too

Sonic 3 Complete: Tweaks, fixes, and whole bunch of other options, such as change musics or ability to play either just Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Blue Spheres or whole Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Sonic 3D Blast Director's Cut: by game's original creator, this hack tries to fix some problems by fixing controls, bug fixes, and few new features, like save game. Option to play original game is also included.

Super Mario 64 Non-Stop: Wanna keep going on level after collecting a star in SM64? Well, now you can! I'm linking this improved version, because original didnt prompt you to save after getting stars.

I haven't had a chance to try either, but there are rom hacks for Mario Kart 64 and Mario Double Dash that let you do 4 player GP with computers (and in Double Dash, let everyone have their own kart).

Is this a good place to ask about fan servers? My wife was really disappointed when Dr. Mario World's servers shutdown and all of the game's 1000+ individual levels became inaccessible. She really loved that game. There was talk of a fan server under development or some kind of fan relaunch but I could never find out where/if it materialized and I'm not sure I'm looking in the right place. I also couldn't find the discord to join. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Fan remakes of older Fire Emblem titles
Added to the OP:
F-Zero GP Legend: Inaccessible Courses added to Story Mode
Fan-remake of Fire Emblem Echoes in Sacred Stones
Fan-remake of Fire Emblem 7 in Thracia 776
OP I would update the OP and include sites for some of series listed (www.romhacking.net/www.romhacking.com/www.metroidconstruction.com/www.smwcentral.com)
Added, alongside FE Universe
Oh i got couple of romhacks in mind:

Super Mario 64 Non-Stop: Wanna keep going on level after collecting a star in SM64? Well, now you can! I'm linking this improved version, because original didnt prompt you to save after getting stars.
Thanks! Added to the OP.
By the way !

Perfect Dark`` (N64) have finally been ported to PC !
Graslu, a very well known Goldeneye & Perfect Dark`` player have been in touch with the team working on the decompilation of the game and showcased updates about the port.

It is now playable from start to finish, with Keyboard & mouse support, at 4k60 FPS widescreen.

This video showcases the port and gives a link & instructions in the description. He also provides a completed savefile in case you want to explore & test all the levels and challenges on the port.

Very cool! I should add a new section to the OP with the various decompilation projects.

Is this a good place to ask about fan servers? My wife was really disappointed when Dr. Mario World's servers shutdown and all of the game's 1000+ individual levels became inaccessible. She really loved that game. There was talk of a fan server under development or some kind of fan relaunch but I could never find out where/if it materialized and I'm not sure I'm looking in the right place. I also couldn't find the discord to join. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Uhmm, I didn't know about it. I'll investigate. 👀

It has been a hot minute since I've dealt with ROM hacks, but does anyone else remember the Sonic The Hedgehog 2 XL hack that replaces the gold rings with onion rings? It makes for a certain challenge where you want to collect just enough rings to not immediately lose a life running into an enemy but collecting too many causes Sonic to gain weight, slow down and not be able to jump as high

Added to the OP:
F-Zero GP Legend: Inaccessible Courses added to Story Mode
Fan-remake of Fire Emblem Echoes in Sacred Stones
Fan-remake of Fire Emblem 7 in Thracia 776

Added, alongside FE Universe

Thanks! Added to the OP.

Very cool! I should add a new section to the OP with the various decompilation projects.

Uhmm, I didn't know about it. I'll investigate. 👀
Missed one

A remake of Pokemon RBY in the Fire Emblem 8 engine

Golden Sun QoL

This just popped up in my Youtube recommendations. It's a romhack of the first Golden Sun with a couple QOL features, such as skipping the prologue or no-cost psynergies on the overworld. Haven't tried it yet but it looks really interesting :)

The project's github is linked in the description of the video but I'll put it here as well: https://github.com/JackitK/GoldenSun-QOL/releases/tag/v1.0

This obscure and weird dating-sim / party-game hybrid (?!) for N64 has been translated. Hudson made it, so maybe it has some of the staff in common with early Mario Party games.

I've already posted this elsewhere, but DK94 and Mole Mania colorizations are going well.

This just popped up in my Youtube recommendations. It's a romhack of the first Golden Sun with a couple QOL features, such as skipping the prologue or no-cost psynergies on the overworld. Haven't tried it yet but it looks really interesting

The project's github is linked in the description of the video but I'll put it here as well: https://github.com/JackitK/GoldenSun-QOL/releases/tag/v1.0

Cool! Added to the OP.

List of fan remakes and decompilation projects
I included in the OP a list of fan-remakes and remakes out of decompilation projects.

Port/Remakes from Decompilation
Super Mario 64 Plus
Super Mario 64 3DS
Zelda Ocarina of Time - Ship of Harkinian
Perfect Dark
Zelda A Link to the Past
Super Metroid

Fan Remakes
Metroid Planets (Includes a remake of Metroid 1)
Another Metroid 2 Remake (follow the guide, then get the launcher)
Link's Awakening DX HD
Zelda II: Adventure of Link

infidelity's NES -> SNES ports
Metroid
The Legend of Zelda
MegaMan II
MegaMan IV
DuckTales

Link's Awakening with four extra buttons
This looks like a great hack of Link's Awakening

It leverages Super Game Boy support to add four extra buttons, X, Y, L, and R. Items are mapped to X and Y, and cycled with L and R. Plus some other QoL features. Very clever use of the Super Game Boy.

New update for the awesome Smash Remix mod! Ebisumaru and Banjo-Kazooie join the roster, plus several new modes (including a mode inspired by Dragon King, Smash 64 prototype) and tweaks.

Last edited:
New NES -> SNES port by our old friend infidelity, MegaMan 1. MSU OST, and you can now switch weapons with L/R.

Not as impressive as Metroid, but cool nonetheless.

F-Zero Satellaview tracks
BS F-Zero Deluxe, including restored from VHS footage tracks from currently still undumped BS F-Zero Grand Prix 2.

! That's great! I guess the F-Zero Final hack is deprecated now?

EDIT: Yup, pretty sure it is. DX also includes the vehicles, as Final did. I'll remove Final from the OP.

Last edited:
BS F-Zero Deluxe, including restored from VHS footage tracks from currently still undumped BS F-Zero Grand Prix 2.

What I really appreciate with this release is they not only included custom boxart with it, but also the clean logo for those who might want to make their own.

One thing I always find takes the longest with custom boxarts for rom hacks is recreating the logos.

A mod for Xenoblade X preserving online contents and tweaking the game:

Back
Top Bottom