• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Reminder: take some minutes to tell the ones you love that you do

Kenka

Like Like
Pronouns
He/Him
It might be late tomorrow.
My cousin passed today and he was an absolute awesome guy. Never said anything bad about anyone and was a convinced pacifist and an avid gamer.

Rest in peace, my loyal relative and friend. May we be reunited in front of the TV with controllers in the hand soon enough.

To whoever is reading this: you are awesome.

Last edited:
Wow, this really hit me hard right here and now.

I heard Michael Huber from EZA say exactly this a while ago. He suffered a loss too, and reminded everyone to call someone you love, tell them you love them, give them a hug, ask if they want to hang out, things like that.

And the day after, I took his example and told the most important person in my life that I loved them, that I'd do anything for them.

And now they're gone from my life.

Wow, this really hit me hard right here and now.

I heard Michael Huber from EZA say exactly this a while ago. He suffered a loss too, and reminded everyone to call someone you love, tell them you love them, give them a hug, ask if they want to hang out, things like that.

And the day after, I took his example and told the most important person in my life that I loved them, that I'd do anything for them.

And now they're gone from my life.
That is heartbreaking.

I hope the people around you are receptive to the pain you feel and that they take care of you. I am with you, pal.

Sending you good vibes to both of you Irene and Kenka. Tomorrow is my aunt's birthday, I still miss her every day after 13 years and she passed a couple of weeks after her birthday.

Sorry for your loss and i can't stress enough how true the thread title is. My grandma passed away last December and was the worse loss for me yet. So never forget to say to your loved one that you do.

That is heartbreaking.

I hope the people around you are receptive to the pain you feel and that they take care of you. I am with you, pal.
It's a slim slim slim chance that it might not be permanent. I try to keep that in mind. But it's still a devastating loss to deal with, having such an essential part of one's life removed. I'm just thankful that I took the opportunity to tell them I loved them, because I hope they took it with them.

However, thanks for being with me, it's something I take to heart.

Thank you everyone. May you all have learnt to cherish the moments you spend together. Not the hard way.

I know I'm late to this, but you have my deepest condolences, @Kenka

It sounds like your cousin was a great person. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Feel free to PM me if you ever wanna talk.

I know I'm late to this, but you have my deepest condolences, @Kenka

It sounds like your cousin was a great person. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Feel free to PM me if you ever wanna talk.
Thank you a lot brainchild, you're the man. Your presence makes this forum a better place.

Back
Top Bottom