• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Project Zero/Fatal Frame: Maiden of Blackwater |ST| (Get) Out of the Woods

From what I understand, the Japanese Switch physical edition does not include any English on the cart itself. English is only available through an update.

There is no English support whatsoever for the Japanese PS4 version.
Boo! Wonder what the reason is for doing this... not enough space on the cart? Trying to make it less enticing for overseas imports?

I may get it anyway, but wanted to avoid having to download an update from the Asia/Japan eShop if possible.

Boo! Wonder what the reason is for doing this... not enough space on the cart? Trying to make it less enticing for overseas imports?

I may get it anyway, but wanted to avoid having to download an update from the Asia/Japan eShop if possible.
It's Koei Tecmo, their decisions rarely make logical sense. Compared to their bone headed PC ports and limitations, this could very well be an oversight.

Back
Top Bottom