• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Picross S9 Announced for April 27th 2023, demo available April 20th

AXzpIkm.gif

kjsdflkasdfadsfadsf
we WILL be playing

I haven't even finished the first one yet and now there's 9 of them? Holy shit
11, because there are two non numbered entries (one for Sega games, one called ociross X picbits Vs uzboross)

Edit: 12, because there's an out of nowhere anime Crossover game with overlord as well

11, because there are two non numbered entries (one for Sega games, one called ociross X picbits Vs uzboross)
plus these two

plus these two

Yeah, I was just looking at the eshop and found those. They're a very, uh, prolific developer.

Yay. I've been playing the old games to play lately since I ran out of Picross games to play. Will probably last me about a week of commuting.

switch not getting a picross 3D game would be a huge disappointment. i still hold a little hope that it'll be a lowkey final year of the console release.
tho of course that has nothing to do with jupiter, as those games are made by HAL.

Oh, I guess I had no idea about that. I’ll start working on my Bristol board presentation for HAL immediately

OK, but

What about some Picross...3D?

switch not getting a picross 3D game would be a huge disappointment. i still hold a little hope that it'll be a lowkey final year of the console release.
tho of course that has nothing to do with jupiter, as those games are made by HAL.

please don‘t sleep on Voxelgram! It’s on the eShop and found it to be a perfectly cromulent Picross 3D-like

Hey neat, the ninth entry in a Jupiter Picross series actually gets a worldwide release! (Picross E9 on 3DS was Japan only.) I'll be there day one as always.

These games are great, but they can be exhausting and start feeling like a job to complete. After 100% S1 and S2, I’m not sure I want to jump into any more.

These games are great, but they can be exhausting and start feeling like a job to complete. After 100% S1 and S2, I’m not sure I want to jump into any more.
I skip out on Color and Mega modes, but Classic and Clip are my relaxation jam.

Today I learned that the geniuses behind Picross are the geniuses behind Fitness Boxing?!

I still have half a dozen 3DS Picross games to get through. Though it tends to be the game I play whenever I have to go to a hospital, so hopefully I never get through them.

Man wtf. Missed this yesterday. Jesus Nintendo really want me to play Xenoblade, then this, then Zelda all crammed together like that

Im hyped but I'm overwhelmed

it’s on their website tho

maybe just as support? or some other reason? not sure
That’s under the “Development title” page rather than the “Original title” page, the former of which seems to be mostly games that they assisted development with rather than fully developed themselves, so yeah it’s probably just a support role of some kind.

yeah!

maybe I’m using words wrong here

what I’m trying to say is that I am surprised and thrilled that they also helped develop Fitness Boxing and am canonizing the connection of the two for fun

I should really grab 6 or 7. I’m almost done with my mega backtracking up to 5(I go back and do the mega after I do the other 3 main modes in the next one)

Damn I'm behind since 6, I just bought it on sale!

Okay I legitimately thought this was you making a joke somehow about this being the last year of the Switch's lifecycle and so HAL was going to release a Kirby game because they always do that when consoles are dying. And then I looked it up and realized, holy shit, it IS HAL who develops the 3D Picross games. I legit had no idea, I assumed it was just Jupiter as well! My mind is blown.

Just grabbed 6 on sale for now, on a tight budget and was almost out of mega to finish/revisit in the ones I have

Are they going to backport the rewind function to the older games like they did with touch controls?

Jupiter has heard my pleas and now I can listen to the series’ soundtrack at work!

Seeing this; and with Juptier's habit of updating the games frequently, makes me think that they should make it so that you can select from any of the BGM in any games in the series that you own.

Back
Top Bottom