• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Persona 3 Reload |ST| Tart"Я"Us (Read OP before posting)

Well, despite my best efforts, I don't think I'll be finished by the time FFVII Rebirth hits. But I intend to finish this, and I'm so close (12/5).

I love this game. Not as much as P5R so far but I do. It's also so pretty...

E5B9B7EE7E80DCC3DA4110679129BCA76A032425

Also the cast is way better than P5R's. They're all complicated and don't love each other right out of the gate.

EB6FA82D2FE93A8C494CA368851E7D3A94593E70

Noooo, I was short of literally ONE school day to finish all the Social Links...
Thankfully I was able to fuck a bit with the PS+ cloud saves to bring a save from January 6, in which I will be able to complete it. I didn't know about that specific Friday in which you can't see Aigis, and by then I had finished Magician and Temperance, which are available on Friday. So I'll do that, not finish either of those, so that I don't lose that specific day.

But kinda annoyed cause I had finished Tartarus, beaten the Grim Reaper, finished all Elizabeth requests about fusions, etc etc... Will definitely be a slog to redo it all. But still better than to do another new game +...

Kinda annoying how so many school days are skipped in January.

Noooo, I was short of literally ONE school day to finish all the Social Links...
Thankfully I was able to fuck a bit with the PS+ cloud saves to bring a save from January 6, in which I will be able to complete it. I didn't know about that specific Friday in which you can't see Aigis, and by then I had finished Magician and Temperance, which are available on Friday. So I'll do that, not finish either of those, so that I don't lose that specific day.

But kinda annoyed cause I had finished Tartarus, beaten the Grim Reaper, finished all Elizabeth requests about fusions, etc etc... Will definitely be a slog to redo it all. But still better than to do another new game +...

Kinda annoying how so many school days are skipped in January.
me, assuming that the game ended in December like P5 There’s a January?!?

Persona 3 is the true innovator of the series by actually using January instead of tacking it as a bonus feature like in P4G and P5R.
Also ties in very well to the game itself, it's almost like Persona 3 is a good game or something.

Persona 3 is the true innovator of the series by actually using January instead of tacking it as a bonus feature like in P4G and P5R.
Also ties in very well to the game itself, it's almost like Persona 3 is a good game or something.
I’m all for it, but I’m also wondering how on earth I’ll still have things to do by then given where my stats and social links are right now in September. I guess there’s always sleep!

Don't know if it was the case with P3 to FES as I only played P3 Fes and Portable, but both P4 Golden and P5 Royal added a final dungeon in January too. It's usually the main selling point of Persona's rereleases, another month or two to play through.

I’m all for it, but I’m also wondering how on earth I’ll still have things to do by then given where my stats and social links are right now in September. I guess there’s always sleep!
You’ll have a lot less time than you think for social links, particularly school related ones.

Regardless, don’t sleep. If you’ve got nothing to do at night, go to the arcade and buff your Personas. Better than nothing.

Finally did all Social Links ! But had to skip Junpei's final Link Episode in order to do so 😭😭

Did they really had to PUNISH you for saving Chidori by skipping a school day when she wakes up ? 😭

My copy of Rebirth has been delayed to March 2nd, so I have a bit of extra time to finish P3R. I've beaten all the gatekeepers, but I need to basically get through all of January, so I still need at least a few hours.

Had just enough time to max every social link, do every link episode, and hit additional story beats. And I do mean that in the most literal sense, I maxed out Aigis on the final Saturday of the game, one day before the ending. Felt good.

Finished it. I cried so hard I need to take some time to think about it... Great game, albeit the grinding was on the heavy side (I mean day to day grind, not lvl grind)

Awaiting Persona 3 Reloaded Royal sometime next year, Possibly launching on the Nintendo Switch 2 family of systems.
This is what I keep telling myself will eventually happen whenever I have a moment of weakness and think of just buying it on my Series S.

If they do a special edition, it will most likely just package all the DLC and add a few bells and whistles. I don't see what else they could add other than the Answer.

Well, there's FeMC, but it's clear Atlus has no interest in bringing her back in a substantial role.

If they do a special edition, it will most likely just package all the DLC and add a few bells and whistles. I don't see what else they could add other than the Answer.

Well, there's FeMC, but it's clear Atlus has no interest in bringing her back in a substantial role.
Yeah, definitely just what "Game of the Year" is for other games. Just bundling everything into one release.

It would be something else if history repeats itself and we get Persona 3 Portable Reload for the Switch/2 instead of the base 3 Reload.
As long as they don’t change the presentation of the game like they did with the PSP and retain The Answer… I’m ok with this

Still plugging away at this - won’t be finishing before Unicorn Overlord but I’m into October (10/9) now. The events of this recent full moon weren’t exactly surprising, and I have to say that I’m still waiting for the plot to grab me.

The pacing of this game continues to baffle me. Why would you introduce Ken and Arigaki so late and then have an emotional scene between the two of them (with little buildup) with Arigaki dying when they’re the two characters I am least invested in, and therefore barely care? And then Ken’s whole “I need to find find a reason to live” thing… I really hope that the main themes of this game aren’t just every character having a variation on that theme. The whole “what am I fighting for” and “what is my reason for living/ discovering life is worth living” plot points never really work for me.

Persona 3 Reload: The Answer/Episode Aigis will have two new songs by Ryota Kozuka.

One of them is a new ambush theme, and the other is a new opening song.

When asked about the Female protagonist for Persona 3 Reload, Wada said he considered it, but development would cost more and take longer than The Answer/Episode Aigis. There’s no possibility for FeMC.

He also said that he wants the Persona team to focus on “new games” as well.

“Focus on new games” even though there’s a crazy high likelihood they’ve got a P4 Remake in some stage of development.

And knowing Atlus I wouldn’t put it past them to release FeMC P3R as a standalone title given those comments

Midori's said 2025 with a large chance of 2026 iirc
I’d expect 2026 at the absolute earliest unless P6 and P3R were handled by different teams. And even then I expect 2027 is more likely simply given the series history and P6 is going to be this team’s first time in the toybox on their own.

I can kind of understand not doing FeMC due to time and resources and focusing on new games. That said, there’s going to be a lot of fan expectation for a female main character or split option in Persona 6 now. That and gay romance options really need to be there.

I've gotten to September, right after the full moon mission. Coming back to school and hearing Changing Seasons hits different. Love that song.

I don't have many issues with August. Sure the plot didn't move outside of Aigis and Ken joining, but you could enjoy the dorm activities/linked episodes and get a bit closer to your party members. And they threw a lot of notes at you for free during the whole month with the summer school and the film festival. So much so that 2 of the 3 social stats are maxed out, and only academics remain.
What's more annoying was the third tract, including the monad passage. Lots of enemies with too many resistances and sometimes no weakness at all.

I'm starting to worry about my social links, because none of them is maxed and the girls' SLs haven't even started. Reading here in the thread about skipped school days later in the game, the school related ones are the focus for the next weeks before it's too late.

I've gotten to September, right after the full moon mission. Coming back to school and hearing Changing Seasons hits different. Love that song.

I don't have many issues with August. Sure the plot didn't move outside of Aigis and Ken joining, but you could enjoy the dorm activities/linked episodes and get a bit closer to your party members. And they threw a lot of notes at you for free during the whole month with the summer school and the film festival. So much so that 2 of the 3 social stats are maxed out, and only academics remain.
What's more annoying was the third tract, including the monad passage. Lots of enemies with too many resistances and sometimes no weakness at all.

I'm starting to worry about my social links, because none of them is maxed and the girls' SLs haven't even started. Reading here in the thread about skipped school days later in the game, the school related ones are the focus for the next weeks before it's too late.
Yeah I have a lot of school social links left to go, there’s just so many of them. I wish more social links were available at night.

Am I the only one that plays Persona games using a guide? 😬
I always use a guide for correct social link answers, but I don't use them to micromanage everything I do in a day. A full guide would have helped me max out social links in one playthrough, but I didn't care enough to do that.

I always use a guide for correct social link answers, but I don't use them to micromanage everything I do in a day. A full guide would have helped me max out social links in one playthrough, but I didn't care enough to do that.
I use guides for everything in order to get the perfect ending. My first play through of P4 got me the bad one 🥲

I use minimal guide help when I feel like it’s something I really want to know. Or, for something like how to unlock more content/true ending stuff - there’s usually good spoiler-free guides for that. But I mostly try to be blind

I'm only posting to thank the person who came up with this thread's title. I haven't been able to stop laughing for 20 minutes now, so thank you for making my day amazing :'D

Reached December, just a few days before the exams. The story got crazy since October and I'm hooked. A bit surprising because much of it was kinda predictable, but it still hit me in the guts. That feeling is even more intensified by finishing some of the social links at the same time.

Speaking of SLs, I think I won't be able to max them all. Only 3 of the guys at school are left, but the social links of the girls of SEES, other than Mitsuru, will be a problem considering Aigis' SL will be available starting in January. There's just too many school SLs, who are unavailable too often. The game does not give the player enough leeway in my opinion.

The ending is approaching. I talk to all NPCs, walk around the city, enjoy the music and get in nearly every battle I can in Tartarus, but it can't be delayed forever.

I’m getting back into this - just got to November and the night before the full moon. It’s funny how much the game tries to tell you that this is the final battle and the end of everything! when it’s so very clearly not.

I’m hoping that this is where the plot finally grabs me, given the buildup to this.

Back
Top Bottom