• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Oh No: an official Vampire Survivors X Among Us crossover is happening.

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

Gather your most trusted Crewmates, prepare to eject the Impostors, and try to survive while mowing down thousands of extra-terrestrial foes in this expansion for Vampire Survivors. Turn classic Among Us tasks into outrageous weapons, upgrading your abilities after every roguelite run to overcome impossible odds with ease. Be alert to subterfuge as you explore the vast weirdness of the Polus Replica and keep your wits about you, as suspicious eyes are always watching.
yes, really. it's a paid expansion for Vampire Survivors that's releasing on December 18th.

what truly puts this into absurd territory is the fact the crewmates have gone from having zero combat skills whatsoever to mowing down enemies by the thousands.

The game that keeps giving, honestly is a very good game for some local multiplayer and when some friends hangout in my house we usually end playing like an hour of it

I'm fucking in. more Vampire Survivors content FUCK YEAH

fake edit: ahh shit Switch releaase is later. Dec 18th for Xbox and PC. I'll grab on Xbox then even tho my Switch file is far ahead

Haven't even gotten round to the second DLC yet. I gotta catch up at some point...

there’s now a separate Space map not tied to Among Us at all.

(Trailer is probably unrelated, but when else am I going to post it?)

the patch notes (it’s a completely free update) describe it as a
Plain bonus stage with plenty of items and odd enemies. Walls stop blocking movement at minute 11:00
Might be a bit strong visually, so if it's bothering you please make sure to see if checking the "Disable Moving Background" makes it better!”

but the big thing is of course that it’s free from the dreaded crew mates and their sus imposters.
How-to-Unlock-Space-54-Stage-Bonus-Vampire-Survivors.jpg

Back
Top Bottom