• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Octopath Traveler II announced for Switch, Playstation and Steam, launching February 24, 2023 (UPDATE: Prologue Demo available now, see threadmarks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGS live stream
  • Forgive the double post but I'm bumping the thread to remind everyone who might be interested that the Octopath Traveler II's first look livestream is starting in just 10 minutes.

details
  • From the stream :

- You can switch from night and day with a simple button press. Naturally there are different activities to do for each.

- If I'm not mistaken, they said there is a night theme for everything, even the game over music.

-They're playing right now, on the map, there are a lot of icons for characters stories (both solo and pairs).

-Seemingly more elevation in towns.

-The day and night switch is seemless, no transitions whatsoever, I love it.

- The water effects are less sparkly.

- JAZZY TUNE IN A CITY!

- We got a glimpse of the new normal battle music, the victory theme seems to be a remix of the original, like the main theme.

- The interiors of the shops are much more detailed.

- The visual effects when using BPs are different from the first game, a bit more "intense" I would say.

- You can speed up battle, like in Bravely default.

- Transition form the cutscene to gameplay a super smooth as well.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Back
    Top Bottom