• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Now that it’s almost the new year , how was your 2023?

Baphomet

Cappy

2023 was a great year for me with little/no stress. Got more money and still have all the free time I can handle with my wife and hobbies so I can't complain, I hope 2024 will be more of the same (2024 will start off good for me since I'll get more money).​

wow! that sounds very nice

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Mixed but leaning positive. Sorted out some family and health issues, got a new (better) job, and have over 240 days learning Japanese.

Overall better than the last couple of years, I would say. A lot I'd still like to accomplish, but I think this year is ending on a good note.

I don't have any major complaints. Last year I talked it through with a friend and rated 2022 as an 8/10 (I bought a condo, so that was big excitement) so I would give 2023 a 7.5/10.

-0.5 because I didn't do anything crazy like buy a condo and because I had to go on leave from work to deal with a health issue. Happily I have a team of doctors that have identified the cause and there is treatment, which I'll be starting in 2024. It's going to be grueling but hopefully in a few years I won't be suffering. But I do need to make some big decisions about my career sooner than expected which will be difficult. Setting work and health aside, everything else is super. Here's to health and happiness for all in 2024.

Very good! But went by too fast. Life is good but I'm getting old and it doesn't last forever. Let's say a solid A overall.

A mixed bag would put it lightly lol. Gaming wise its been good, great finds and new series I jumped into. Personally there are some obstacles that have surfaced but hopeful for next year.

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Way better than 2022. A lot of changes in life. Hopefully 24 will be even better.

Back
Top Bottom