• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Serious Now-former GameXplain member alleges heavy crunch, low pay. Again.

I think a wider discussion needs to happen about how YouTube incentivizes this sort of abusive behaviour. I'm not saying this in any way to absolve Andre, as he is completely responsible for the way he treats his staff and runs the channel, but YouTube as a platform is an unregulated, opaque dystopian hellhole that uses the algorithm as a way to reward this sort of exploitative, abusive behaviour.

I can't think of another media platform that is so reluctant to support it's own creators, provide transparency on how content is marketed and recommended, and is outright hostile to any sort of support programmes or QoL initiatives. Cable TV was hugely exploitative in it's time, but at least networks recognised unions and provided residuals.

It's a race to the bottom, and everyone comes in last place.
I think its a generall issue, not only with Youtube. All social media outlets are rewarding you only, if you post regularly and as much content as possible. As a hobbyist musician who tried, to get some attention, i just gave up on it. Its not the way i want to work.

I never understood why trailer analysis videos on YouTube do so well.
The most popular threads on this site are

A thread speculating and deep diving every piece of info on when the next Direct will be announced and what'll be shown

A thread speculating and deep diving when the Switch 2 and its software will be announced and detailed.

A thread speculating and deep diving upcoming Nintendo hardware

People love to deep dive and speculate stuff

How much money do people make in these jobs to begin with?
IIRC Derek said Andre offered him 50k for full time salary before he quit.

I can't think of another media platform that is so reluctant to support it's own creators, provide transparency on how content is marketed and recommended, and is outright hostile to any sort of support programmes or QoL initiatives. Cable TV was hugely exploitative in it's time, but at least networks recognised unions and provided residuals.
Well that's Google on the whole for you. They're considered pariahs in the tech industry (and yes I am saying this about one of the biggest tech companeis on earth, bear with me for a second) because they're so unreliable to build anything on. The entire company is led by a dangerous mix of tech utopists who think that an algorithm can solve every human problem known to man (so why pay for human support) and an Ads team that is completely shameless in increasing profit above everything else.

Like, GCP lost the server farm war for that reason to AWS and Azure. Turns out most people do want to just be able to sit down with a company representative and be able to negotiate deals instead of talking to your half-failing chatbots that try to dump you on support pages for services you're killing left and right.

YouTube itself was always like that, but it didn't cause too many issues because advertisers just assumed that Youtube's algorithms could clean everything up. It got a lot worse because advertisers nowadays see YouTube mostly as a platform that comes with brand liability once Pewdiepie paid some kids on Fiverr to hold up Nazi signs for a video, and WaPo covered it (which to be frank, YouTube made that bed to sleep in - a lot of people blamed WaPo, but this isn't their fault.) YouTube took poor action and here we are - that's why the demonetization rules are so insane and ad money isn't sustainable (I hesitate to say "anymore", it already was borderline unsustainable at the time, the demonitization rules just kicked it into overdrive); they tried to appease them with an algorithm that is super oversensitive to anything even vaguely controversial.

There's a reason that all the "up and coming"/smaller creators I follow all rely heavily on secondary funding like Patreon or in-video sponsors - it's just not worth dealing with Google's tech utopic bullshit.

it was Joey.

If i remember the reaction to it originally people felt it was kind of gross to say but also that maybe Andre actually did change how he treated his employees.
Thanks for confirming. It was gross no matter how you spin it imo, considering the timing and how it came across.
Obviously will vary outlet to outlet pending work and such. For example: we made the Spawncast Network Patreon because we don't get paid for doing the Saturday night podcast.
I always thought you guys would split whatever donations you got for each episode. Didn't know you didn't get anything after doing years of the podcast.

Remember how back in 2020, several folks at GameXplain, left the channel to form Good Vibes Gaming, and how in 2021, they revealed GX’s bad working conditions and low pay? Guess what? It happened again. Jake Steinburg, a newer member of the channel, announced last week he was leaving. Today he dropped this.

So, yeah, apparently, things haven’t changed over there, contrary to what some of the other crew have said in 2021.

Damn, I kept hearing on the other forum (ResetEra) that it was "disputed" but I can't ignore this anymore...

IIRC Derek said Andre offered him 50k for full time salary before he quit.
Which would be fine and good in maaany places with the benefit of being rather location independent as long as you have a fast net, meaning for people that have mobility problems, need to take care of somebody, etc...

But then 2 questions pop up: do you get the tools provided (solid rendering/streaming pc, recording equipment, the games/hardware...) Andi's it expected to be on the clock 24/7 if some big news arrive. If those things are not well, then 50k starts to be a weak Kompensation, especially if you need to provide for others.

Feel sorry for him and the other people affected. It's becoming clearer and clearer that this André guy just isn't trustworthy. It's usual though, unfortunately, that hardworking people end up being "rewarded" with... more work, with no fair compensation.

Which would be fine and good in maaany places with the benefit of being rather location independent as long as you have a fast net, meaning for people that have mobility problems, need to take care of somebody, etc...

But then 2 questions pop up: do you get the tools provided (solid rendering/streaming pc, recording equipment, the games/hardware...) Andi's it expected to be on the clock 24/7 if some big news arrive. If those things are not well, then 50k starts to be a weak Kompensation, especially if you need to provide for others.
it's not just being available 24/7...he was the guy doing E3. He was the reason gamexplain was able to cover E3 well and there was a point where it felt like Andre didn't care about that. I think he even made a joke about Derrick not getting to play games at E3 too.

I unsubbed after the first wave of people left. I tried to give them a chance but noticed that the content was getting increasingly negative and reactionary. I can’t help but think “good vibes gaming” was a direct dig at the overall tone GameXplain seemed to be taking.

I had noticed Jake’s videos getting recommended and enjoyed them. I thought they struck gold getting him and Tris who also seems like a genuinely passionate Nintendo fan. Both of those guys are positive and well, give off “good vibes.”

Sucks to see Jake was getting crunched and overworked for shit pay. I hope he bounced back and keeps making content because what I’ve seen so far is excellent.

I unsubbed after the first wave of people left. I tried to give them a chance but noticed that the content was getting increasingly negative and reactionary. I can’t help but think “good vibes gaming” was a direct dig at the overall tone GameXplain seemed to be taking.

I had noticed Jake’s videos getting recommended and enjoyed them. I thought they struck gold getting him and Tris who also seems like a genuinely passionate Nintendo fan. Both of those guys are positive and well, give off “good vibes.”

Sucks to see Jake was getting crunched and overworked for shit pay. I hope he bounced back and keeps making content because what I’ve seen so far is excellent.
Both of them are great. Jack was always positive. Always smiling and upbeat. He can make an opinion you don't agree with but at least not a miserable prick. Lately I cannot say the same about Andre and his opinions on Nintendo games. And as a cynic I just feel it's to bait engagement via negativity. That seems to be the business model for so many people.

I always thought you guys would split whatever donations you got for each episode. Didn't know you didn't get anything after doing years of the podcast.
I think many thought & assumed that's how things operated; but, nope. The Patreon is the sole means in which we get any type of compensation for doing Saturday and now the Patreon-linked shows (the Nintendo and Xbox dedicated podcasts).

I stopped frequenting their channel after 2020. Sad to read these things.

I stopped watching GameXplain after the original crew all left and formed GVG, but Jake’s charisma and obvious love for debate kept me in tune with their Discussions this last several months. The dude is very talented and fun to listen to, so I hope success finds him wherever he goes or does. Maybe GVG could pick him up? He’d be a hoot on there and would be given creative freedom at the least. I could already see the chemistry between him and the others on there.

Also, it’s a shame to see this is still the case at GameXplain. I watched their last Pipeline Live with Jake, and it all seemed like a chill and proper sendoff, but nah, not the case at all. Makes me concerned for members like Tris and Tom.

It’s disheartening that it’s so difficult to treat your employees right…

Well that's Google on the whole for you. They're considered pariahs in the tech industry (and yes I am saying this about one of the biggest tech companeis on earth, bear with me for a second) because they're so unreliable to build anything on. The entire company is led by a dangerous mix of tech utopists who think that an algorithm can solve every human problem known to man (so why pay for human support) and an Ads team that is completely shameless in increasing profit above everything else.

Like, GCP lost the server farm war for that reason to AWS and Azure. Turns out most people do want to just be able to sit down with a company representative and be able to negotiate deals instead of talking to your half-failing chatbots that try to dump you on support pages for services you're killing left and right.

YouTube itself was always like that, but it didn't cause too many issues because advertisers just assumed that Youtube's algorithms could clean everything up. It got a lot worse because advertisers nowadays see YouTube mostly as a platform that comes with brand liability once Pewdiepie paid some kids on Fiverr to hold up Nazi signs for a video, and WaPo covered it (which to be frank, YouTube made that bed to sleep in - a lot of people blamed WaPo, but this isn't their fault.) YouTube took poor action and here we are - that's why the demonetization rules are so insane and ad money isn't sustainable (I hesitate to say "anymore", it already was borderline unsustainable at the time, the demonitization rules just kicked it into overdrive); they tried to appease them with an algorithm that is super oversensitive to anything even vaguely controversial.

There's a reason that all the "up and coming"/smaller creators I follow all rely heavily on secondary funding like Patreon or in-video sponsors - it's just not worth dealing with Google's tech utopic bullshit.
How well is Google actually doing, financially? Like, obviously they are a money-loaded company, but I always attributed the insane amount of YouTube ads and blatant AI shilling to make up for something… although it could be that they haven’t really lost anything and it’s just the usual capitalist tactic of please the investors and take risks to make even more cash even when you’re already making lots of cash

Hopefully eventually they learn to treat their employees good, or just stop their channel in general if they don't want to treat people with reasonable work and living wages.
But I also cannot say I am surprised at all. Recently GameXplain was pumping out text to speech content for the Mario RPG remake on Youtube Shorts, so that alone tells me there was still heavy time crunch to mass produce videos for not a lot of pay.

How well is Google actually doing, financially? Like, obviously they are a money-loaded company, but I always attributed the insane amount of YouTube ads and blatant AI shilling to make up for something… although it could be that they haven’t really lost anything and it’s just the usual capitalist tactic of please the investors and take risks to make even more cash even when you’re already making lots of cash
Google? It's a juggernaut with only a slowdown as of very recent in that growth (which is likely related to the EU privacy directive and antitrust investigations finally beginning to shut its jaws around the big G with the delicious taste of consequences). YouTube is much the same.

The insane amount of ads are there because people watch them and they want to maximize ad views.

It's the latter, although Google enforces this stuff internally as well through tying employee bonuses to bringing up the stock. There was a recent antitrust suit that revealed that Ads intimidated the Chrome team over a feature that was reducing CPM but would improve browser experience by forwarding an exchange to the entire department and warning that if it wasn't changed, they wouldn't meet targets and wouldn't get their bonuses.

Obviously will vary outlet to outlet pending work and such. For example: we made the Spawncast Network Patreon because we don't get paid for doing the Saturday night podcast.

That was an excellent decision too. Glad to hear your voice on the new Game & Talk show as well!

I genuinely wonder how long it'll take for people to stop supporting Andre after accusation one hundred. It's been a mess for years, yet somehow, he keeps attracting new people.

Why is it so hard to treat your employees fairly and keeping their healthy the best you can from the business perspective. I mean I get you wanted to work them like a horse, which rightfully backfired, but you should’ve learned from that…

For those asking about how much the channel makes, when we were there at least it would be $20k in a bad month and E3 season could bump that about 3x higher

On average I'd say $30k per month

Hopefully eventually they learn to treat their employees good, or just stop their channel in general if they don't want to treat people with reasonable work and living wages.
But I also cannot say I am surprised at all. Recently GameXplain was pumping out text to speech content for the Mario RPG remake on Youtube Shorts, so that alone tells me there was still heavy time crunch to mass produce videos for not a lot of pay.
I mean it’s been four years and Jake’s situation shows us nothing has improved. I wouldn’t get hopes up

I have abandoned GX entirely when the original crew left and never looked back. Sad to see the same shitty practices still being at play there years later, seems like nothing has changed at all.

I mean it’s been four years and Jake’s situation shows us nothing has improved. I wouldn’t get hopes up
Oh I've stopped watching them ever since the first situation came out and GVG started. I don't really expect them to change, but I hope for the sake of future employees that they get treated better, as unlikely as that is.

Google is always innovating. A loooot of softwar engineering students do internships there and many end up working there. It's no surprise with the amount of quality talent that they have that they're able to innovate in a loot of circles and/or keep pushing forward already existing tech.

So it's not to compensate for anything, moreso just pushing tech forward.

At least, it's my appreciation.

Google? It's a juggernaut with only a slowdown as of very recent in that growth (which is likely related to the EU privacy directive and antitrust investigations finally beginning to shut its jaws around the big G with the delicious taste of consequences). YouTube is much the same.
A much expected hit in revenue, but Google found a workaround to the privacy cookie thing: they still get your data, but it's protected under a layer of security. So it's the same, but different, like that James Franco meme

It's the latter, although Google enforces this stuff internally as well through tying employee bonuses to bringing up the stock. There was a recent antitrust suit that revealed that Ads intimidated the Chrome team over a feature that was reducing CPM but would improve browser experience by forwarding an exchange to the entire department and warning that if it wasn't changed, they wouldn't meet targets and wouldn't get their bonuses.
And never mind YouTube purposely consuming more of your PC's RAM if you're using an adblocker

Why is it so hard to treat your employees fairly and keeping their healthy the best you can from the business perspective. I mean I get you wanted to work them like a horse, which rightfully backfired, but you should’ve learned from that…
As long as the American system outright enables this, they'll keep doing it

For those asking about how much the channel makes, when we were there at least it would be $20k in a bad month and E3 season could bump that about 3x higher

On average I'd say $30k per month
Is that revenues, or income (expenses-revenues)?

For sake of balance, Andre's response is linked below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...FziHTHUB-Yy9G37a_D1rNyDEwwJEn6xRl9U7V62CA/pub

While I do get the impression Jake was being overworked - I've always felt the quality of GX videos had fallen off in recent months in a push to make more content, more quickly - specific allegations such as Jake taking on additional work without informing Andre certainly muddy the situation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...FziHTHUB-Yy9G37a_D1rNyDEwwJEn6xRl9U7V62CA/pub

While I do get the impression Jake was being overworked - I've always felt the quality of GX videos had fallen off in recent months in a push to make more content, more quickly - specific allegations such as Jake taking on additional work without informing Andre certainly muddy the situation.
If we go by Andre, Jake pretty much overworked himself. But since there's precedent of GameXplain behaving almost like a content sweatshop, it wouldn't surprise me if this is the founder covering up himself, or it's a case of both things happening.

As the boss / power holder, the length and detail of that response is uncomfortable to me.

I understand the need to reply given that Jake’s comment was public, but this feels weird

idk I have a hard time believing Andre is a great upstanding boss and a victim of circumstances that he keeps finding himself in over and over again.

Last edited:
Google is always innovating. A loooot of softwar engineering students do internships there and many end up working there. It's no surprise with the amount of quality talent that they have that they're able to innovate in a loot of circles and/or keep pushing forward already existing tech.

So it's not to compensate for anything, moreso just pushing tech forward.

At least, it's my appreciation.

A much expected hit in revenue, but Google found a workaround to the privacy cookie thing: they still get your data, but it's protected under a layer of security. So it's the same, but different, like that James Franco meme

And never mind YouTube purposely consuming more of your PC's RAM if you're using an adblocker

As long as the American system outright enables this, they'll keep doing it

Is that revenues, or income (expenses-revenues)?
I really don’t consider pushing toxic ads as much as possible and ruining platforms for the sake of short form content because you’re trying to imitate a potential competitor (Tiktok) to be “innovation”.
How exactly has google “innovated” since search?

Perhaps Chrome is an example, I remember being captivated by it in the early 2010’s.

But other than that, I fail to see how google has innovated anything since then aside from ways to up their stock price. Even Google Glass is something you never hear about anymore

Oh, and let’s not forget the colossal flop that was Stadia.

I'll quote Andre's response here because I think very few people are going to click that Google docs link.

Hey everyone – What I'm able to say will be slightly limited for employee confidentiality reasons, but I'll do my best to address as much of Jake's concerns that I can.

First to Jake, I feel horrible that you felt overworked or underappreciated. From your very first application, you always went above and beyond my expectations for work, even when I tried to reign in your effort at times, and I want you to know that I tried my best to ensure you didn't end up feeling how you did. I checked in with you personally on multiple occasions, specifically whenever I noticed you might have been feeling stressed or burned out, to see if there was anything about work that we could address to improve how you felt. But whenever I tried to discuss this with you, you almost always assured me you were fine, either writing it off as a temporary feeling that you overcame, or that there were other reasons beyond work making you feel that way. It's hard for me to fix something when I'm not being told the full truth of the matter.

One of the few issues Jake did clearly communicate to me was how he felt his workload was imbalanced specifically as it related to one of his coworkers. Jake felt he was putting in more effort based on the amount of videos output per person, with the other coworker's performance being deemed lesser.

Now I've never worked at a workplace where someone didn't feel like they did more work than another, or felt another coworker wasn't entirely pulling their weight. And as such, this is an incredibly hard issue to address, especially for a small team, as there are countless factors at play. In this case, the different job roles we're discussing were different. Jake was hired primarily as a news editor, with a focus on more frequent, but shorter and less complicated videos, whereas the other staff members were more focused on longer-form features to varying degrees, which naturally take a lot longer to produce.

In response to the concern, I immediately performed an audit over a two-month period to assess the workload and output balance, and while Jake did end up producing more videos as expected, it wasn't by such a large margin that it seemed out of balance with the longer features the other staff member produced.

For all of its benefits, it sometimes sucks having to work remotely. Not only is it difficult not being able to see and interact with coworkers face-to-face without scheduling a meeting or making it feel like an intrusion, but we also don't have the natural transparency into what each other is doing on a day-to-day basis that we would in an office setting. And Jake, not having the same birds-eye view that I had, clearly wasn't aware of the true amount of time and effort the team member in question was putting in, as effort isn't a metric that can be measured only by tabulating the number of videos produced in the end.

A few weeks ago, during the last discussion I had with Jake about this issue, I tried to explain that what matters most at the end of the day is his own work, instead of constantly comparing himself to a perceived level of a colleague's output, and to focus on what we can do to ensure he isn't feeling overworked or burned out. Unfortunately, this was perhaps what he perceived to be me addressing him "like a child," which was not at all my intent.

I took steps to try and head off potential troublesome areas, such as when we were working together on the plans for our semi-regular news show. Jake initially wanted it to be every day, before I suggested we keep it to 3-days a week to start in order to give him time to breathe, assess, and prepare between each episode. I tried to work with him on the general workflow after each episode to ensure it was manageable (and eventually resulted in several segments getting cut), which was apparently perceived as me "scrutinizing" his work or "interrogating" him, when I was just trying to understand his workflow so I could offer suggestions on how we could improve it. I tried to work with Jake to increase "efficiency," not to increase output, and to ensure he wasn't putting in more time and effort than needed. And that projects, such as the news show, could be comfortably executed within a typical shift on the schedule we settled on.

In cases where Jake's shift may have run late due to events happening that day, his schedule was not only adjusted to begin later in the day to ensure hours worked didn't exceed the usual amount, but those shifts were usually shortened too, sometimes significantly. On several occasions, the staff were often provided days off either in advance, or right after, a big gaming event out of appreciation for their efforts, and to give them time to rest.

I also tried to give Jake the creative opportunities he expressed a desire for during said meetings. At one point, he expressed interest in pursuing more real-life gaming event opportunities (preview events, etc), despite this not quite being the role he was hired for. But I made sure to include him in more of these opportunities, even at times being against the company's best interest, and sending two coworkers to an event to ensure neither would feel left out.

As for weekends: despite it being made clear during the interview process that sporadic weekend work may be needed, weekend work was almost never expected. The few times when I mentioned it may be necessary (such as for post-Direct coverage), to my memory, rarely came to fruition. Whenever someone did end up working over a weekend, whether clearly planned in advance or I was made aware of it by a team member later, they were provided with an equal number of hours or days off to compensate, if not more.

If there was weekend work happening outside of the planned events, I didn't know about it, unless it applied to the roughly 10 or so games Jake helped us review on the channel. Most, if not all, were games that Jake was either enthusiastic for or even took initiative to cover. And most reviews on the channel are handled on a volunteer basis, based on interest. I've since learned that Jake had reached out about other review copies for games to cover that I hadn't even sanctioned or suggested we cover in any capacity, and I don't quite understand why someone would voluntarily attempt to cover even more when they felt that they already had a full schedule.

To address one final point: Did I "brag" about channel performance? Yes, once. Because I was proud of what my team accomplished on the channel during a period that was incredibly challenging and uncertain for us.

Running a YouTube channel isn't easy. Especially when you have a full-time staff. The financials barely make sense, the economics don't scale, and a lot of my responsibilities to keep the channel running are invisible. Despite this, I've tried to maintain a level of flexibility for the staff, both out of respect for their personal interests, and also their availability, and have tried to accommodate them whenever life has gotten in the day, sometimes resulting in permanent schedule changes.

Youtube, and gaming media in general, on some level, is largely a never-ending grind. The news and game releases never stop coming. Sure, it's often fun and games, but it's also often just as tiring, which I know only too well from working at some of the largest gaming outlets out there. I'm sure many of us are wearing masks that make things seem better or more enjoyable than they are, which can make it difficult to address issues, especially when so many seem to be intrinsic to YouTube and the gaming industry.

It hurts that Jake ended up feeling the way he did, despite my best efforts to try and make sure it wouldn't end up that way. I'll continue to learn and grow as well as making a continued effort to check-in with my staffs' wellbeing. And needless to say, I'll be doing a lot of introspection and soul searching over the coming days and weeks ahead, in addition to deep contemplation of what the future of GameXplain holds.

For now, I wish nothing but the best for Jake and his future endeavors.

If we go by Andre, Jake pretty much overworked himself. But since there's precedent of GameXplain behaving almost like a content sweatshop, it wouldn't surprise me if this is the founder covering up himself, or it's a case of both things happening.
I knew someone who had a personal passion project blow up on social media, become their job, and down the line the thing got big enough they hired staff. And by their own admission, they were a really shit boss because they never wanted to manage people, never intended or expected to. The thing they enjoyed doing just grew so exponentially they had to become an employer. They eventually scaled back.

Without wanting to give him too much credit, I think that’s kinda what’s happening here. Andre is totally out of his depth as a boss and keeps treating his employees like shit because he doesn’t really know how to manage them.

Nobody who has worked there has anything good to say about it and Andre is very hostile to any criticism. Not a channel I'd recommend people watch if they can help it.

I'll quote Andre's response here because I think very few people are going to click that Google docs link.
I don’t wanna give all that much credit to Andre given how badly things went sour with the previous GX crew, and we don’t have a perspective of what happened from Jake’s side that goes this in-depth, but I think it’s possible that this situation was a result of miscommunication and Jake wanting a different role from what he signed on for more than Andre mistreating him. Doesn’t fully clear Andre, but I don’t think this is the a simple redux of what happened with the GVG crew. Especially if all of this is legit.

I don’t watch GX anymore and I have no familiarity with Jake’s content, so I’ve got no stake in this. Not trying to defend Andre wholesale, his past makes it pretty tough to trust that his statement is fully accurate. But that’s how this situation reads to me at least.

Andre confirming he's a toxic narcissistic boss.

Jake was my fav of the new bunch, good to see he's gonna do his own stuff.

I don’t wanna give all that much credit to Andre given how badly things went sour with the previous GX crew, and we don’t have a perspective of what happened from Jake’s side that goes this in-depth, but I think it’s possible that this situation was a result of miscommunication and Jake wanting a different role from what he signed on for more than Andre mistreating him. Doesn’t fully clear Andre, but I don’t think this is the a simple redux of what happened with the GVG crew. Especially if all of this is legit.

I don’t watch GX anymore and I have no familiarity with Jake’s content, so I’ve got no stake in this. Not trying to defend Andre wholesale, his past makes it pretty tough to trust that his statement is fully accurate. But that’s how this situation reads to me at least.
This can pretty much be summarized to bad management. From reading Andre’s description of Jake, it’s as if Jake was too much for his role, and too ambitious for GX. Professionally wise, Jake should do his own thing, like he’s doing

This can pretty much be summarized to bad management. From reading Andre’s description of Jake, it’s as if Jake was too much for his role, and too ambitious for GX. Professionally wise, Jake should do his own thing, like he’s doing
Oh for sure, this was gonna end in a split regardless. Just think it’s possible said split ended on this note due to miscommunication more than anything.

Jake wanted to do more creative stuff, Andre wanted him to continue in his news-oriented role. Makes total sense for Jake to move on, but it ended on a sour note due to Andre and/or Jake not being on the same page.

EDIT: Gotta stress that this is a very generous interpretation of things in Andre’s favor, too. Entirely possible that he omitted, misconstrued, or outright lied about certain situations. He doesn’t deserve much benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom