• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Rumour Nintendo Wire rumor Switch 2 can go Super Saiyan 3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabev

Always thinking about Megaman Legends 3
Pronouns
He/Him
Nintendo Wire rumor

According to Spanish leaker NashWeedle dev kits for the Switch 2 have received an update that go push that makes it go “one step further”.

I honestly haven’t kept up with the hardware thread so I don’t know how much of this is already known and if I am being honest I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to write the thread title.

If there is no correct info or the leaker is not trusted please post.

My prediction: mods will go Super Saiyan 3 on the 'close thread' button with a thread title like this.

Nashweedle isn't reliable btw. We should wait for better sources. Moreover, 'a step further' is rather vague, and can be claimed as having been anything at any time.

This is the worst thread of the day, dude. 'Next level' ? What kind of forum journalism is that.

Pfft, I can see you need to have the levels explained to you

d2911kn-d7ee11ac-13fc-4c28-b1c8-df62e6af5af6.gif

It's nothing against you by the way Gabev.

Fun fact: Peach says at least two different 'Yeah' (yes she speaks) when you press the like button.

Obviously, it only works with her theme.

The quote in the tweet says it's the devs that can go one step further Super Saiyan 3, not the Switch 2.

If we HAVE to go with DBZ metaphors, I'd rather we find the Android 18 upgrade where the device never runs out of energy.

This rumor does not go even further beyond the boundaries of the HW Spec thread and can be discussed there. - BassForever, TC, BLG, Party Skylar, ngpdrew, Zellia, meatbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom