• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion Thread |ST11 Aug 2022| Everybody's 11-12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Saints Row IV and its DLC. That was a video game-ass video game and I loved it. Now on to Gat out of Hell. Got it free on PS+ a million years ago and spent like $4.30 on SRIV for PS4 just so I could import my character to the cutscenes.
I already have finished it 7 times and I really want to do a 8th time on Switch (second time on Switch). It's just... too fun. Putting on Robert Palmer on the mix tame while kicking alien ass... And listening to Shaundi's passive aggressive answers to other homies on my team....

One of my fave ending vids of last year. Such a great anime too. Tatsunoko reboots continue to be on point. (Muteking the dancing hero)

I can see why people watching is so therapeutic to some folks. Been watching this live stream every so often, and it's aimed right at a restaurant/cafe with outdoor seating right next to the canal. Watching the servers come and go with food, setting up and closing down for the day, boats passing by, etc, so good.

Narrowing down bugs that only occur in a packaged build where I can't see an error log is super tough but I think I did it.

It's kinda amazing how fast Zaslav shot up to Public Enemy Number 1 in the entertainment industry. EVERYONE hates him right now.

Well that’s chapter 9 of FEWTH scarlet Blaze and part 1 fin. Nice to get a rhythm going. Probably swapping games. Maybe a bit TGAA then some little Noah and picross

I was aimlessly browsing youtube and just randomly found out through it that Cobra Kai 5 is landing next month???

I didn't even know they were filming yet!!!

I'm not emotionally prepared!!!

I'm in a Xenoblade Chronicles 3 daze. About 30 hours in, still in chapter 4. I tell myself I'm gonna stop, do so for about half an hour, then got right back to play for like three hours.

BstUaTV.jpg

Scratch one item off the bucket list.

Well wound up playing Puzzles & dragons switch edition all evening cause there’s less than 20 hrs left on the current event. I’ve managed half the achievements and have 2/3 of the top 3 needed for the crown and I’m almost there for the free draw. Oh and I’ve been using button controls the whole time XD thank goodness there’s a + 20000 point bonus online for that

Well pulled off all the event challenges and got to rank 36. Had fun, Puzzles and dragons switch edition is solid enough. I’m fine with preconstructed teams when I’m just rolling with it. Plus it’s not like there’s limited banners either which is nice. Only downside is a limited number of features draws

I feel daring today. I think I'll see how far I can get in The Arena with no abilities.

I can beat Combo Cannon, Dyna Blade, King Dedede, one of the Mid-Boss All-Stars, Heavy Lobster, Kracko, and Lololo and Lalala without any abilities. But not in one run.

Last edited:
I love that the SaGa X Saga prefecture collaboration continues to be a thing. This year they’re doing train wraps:

And there’s even a trailer for the event 😄

As long as they're revealing this secret new game soon, they can decorate any public transit they want.

ahhhh, now the snake bikes make sense

I didn’t think they were just gonna hand you a full-grown legendary from the get-go

Snake bikes are cool but why can’t I skid over the landscape on a double scoop sundae
smh I can’t believe the pokémon company is telling you to snake a hike

Do any of you actually play Switch until it's time to go out and then take the Switch with you and continue playing on the train/bus/wherever you're going in handheld mode? Or vice versa, do you play the game on the go and after coming home immediately dock it and keep playing? Just curious because even though I love handhelds I rarely ever play them outside, it's been years.

NFT HOD MAN
NFT HOD MAN
NFT HOD MAN
Here I am here I am,

...ok, this is a dumb joke.

Annual single player game GOOD, 5 year later multiplayer game BAD (it has not been reboot as a 20 hours single player focused game)
"The games I like take too long to release, and there are too many of the games I don't like releasing"
lol come on now. Why are ya'll believing some twitter rando's out-of-context post and using that to shit on Nintendolife. I'm not the biggest fan of them but I'm gonna give them enough benefit-of-the-doubt to assume that someone's clearly biased view (dude has a Splatoon avatar lol) of two article titles might not be 'the truth.'

The original video - and not the clickbaity article title aimed specifically to get people engaging with the content - is actually titled "Splatoon 2 is old news, it's time for a sequel." It's just them discussing what they want in the sequel, coming to the conclusion that "it looks similar but, as a sequel, that's fine - we have full confidence that the game is gonna be great and it's definitely not unnecessary."

The Zelda article doesn't even give any opinion on the matter; it simply states the actual fact that, yes, this is the longest we've gone between any new mainline Zelda games.

They're both by different people, and made months apart, of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom