• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
Kingdom hearts coming to steam, freaking finally, my steam deck will be ready, getting it and Ghost of Tsushima when I can for it after Paper Mario.

I’m still not fully over the sinus stuff yet.

Watched the remastered Phantom Menace trailer and the captions in the early phases are how Nintendo should announce Zelda games from now on

Like for the new game starring Zelda that's definitely probably maybe perhaps real

Every Legend has a Zelda...

Every Zelda has her Legend...

It's an infinite re-use format. For example:

Every Ocarina has a Time...

Every Time has an Ocarina...

And so on

You're welcome

@Bonejack How are you dealing with the current climate?

Unfortunately, it's super heavy here, really strange air. I'm suffering a bit again at the moment. Bah.

At the time you mentioned me, i was between cleaning the winter tyres after changing them and starting the usual monday RFA session. So while it wasn't that hot or humid here, i was feeling miserable as fuck! :D

i can't tell you what game I'm playing next, but there's a very old door involved
Ah, Resident Evil and its creaky spooky doors. That's a classic right there.

Paper Mario shipped already. This game better be as good as people have been ranting and raving about because if it isn't I will not shut up about it.
sigh I guess we're gonna have to ready the fire extinguishers

(Seriously though, TTYD is good, but it's not on the level of Superstar Saga, or Bowser's Inside Story)

I know LeBron gets shilled a lot but come on

every hate leads to suffering…

That's why you ...

tlc-waterfalls.gif

New Elden Ring DLC trailer today!

"Anakin, don't go in there!"

"But I must, Master! There's a hidden Dopefish graffiti inside!"

"WELL, THEN YOU ARE LOST!"

(Disney, you know where to find me)

Well, i thought because it's dark behind a waterfall, as in you can't see shit. But yours works too.

Watched the remastered Phantom Menace trailer and the captions in the early phases are how Nintendo should announce Zelda games from now on

Like for the new game starring Zelda that's definitely probably maybe perhaps real

And so on

You're welcome
Every rose has its thorn

And so on

You're welcome

Tbh “Every Tracker has a Tetra” sounds rad as heck.

“Every Rupeeland has a Rosy” though…

Back
Top Bottom