• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST27 December 2023| Have a Cuppa with Your Fami

Choose wisely!

• Tea

• Coffee

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
…isn’t that how popcorn is usually made? I’ve only really ever had it super buttery, or caramel corn, or cheese flavor. Or kettle corn with a lot of sugar.
Oh I eat it super buttery all the time, but if you want the best health benefits, just put some coconut oil in a pan, some kernels, and boom, nothing else. Not even salt.

…isn’t that how popcorn is usually made? I’ve only really ever had it super buttery, or caramel corn, or cheese flavor. Or kettle corn with a lot of sugar.
Not here in the UK. If you're going to a cinema your choices are sweet, salty, or caramel. Sweet and Salty are the 'prepared-on-site' popcorn whilst caramel is usually a separate product. We don't do sauces or butter or anything; we just have the popcorn as is.

I like tea. I pretend to like coffee sometimes, but mostly when i need help to stay awake (or when it's one of those fancy versions with whipped creeam, sprinkles, syrup, chocolate etc, but they're milkshakes, let's face it)

I thought the update+ calibration fixed it but my Smash Pro Controller really has drift it seems 😭 no idea what to do now, repairing it myself seems annoying but so is sending it to Nintendo

I like tea. I pretend to like coffee sometimes, but mostly when i need help to stay awake (or when it's one of those fancy versions with whipped creeam, sprinkles, syrup, chocolate etc, but they're milkshakes, let's face it)
Someone says what we're all thinking.

Oh hey silly question is there a highlights reel of TGAs from last Thursday? All I know is something about Jurassic Park and Monster Hunter, CoD catching strays from Christopher Judge, but otherwise I don't know what else happened or who won anything.

Wait people actually drink tea? Why?
spiderman-peter-parker.gif

My friends and I had a conversation about this a few years back. One of my friend loves the feeling of craving to play a game and the satisfaction they get when they finally can after work. But my other friend and myself hate this feeling. That feeling is so distracting and I get nothing done and often when I'm finally done for the day, I'm too tired to play games so craving just starts up again the next day.

It depends a bit on the game for me. SoS (so far) is pretty easy to get back into and make progress even if you have limited time. But I definitely felt the distress when I was playing Dark Souls 3 lol.

Just got word that the corporation that provides my dad's health insurance is feuding with the corporation that owns all the medical facilities in the area so he's effectively no longer covered and will have to pay out-of-pocket for healthcare or fucking leave town.

I swear to god I wish america's borders were actually as open as conservatives insist they are because I would fuckin leave

1080 Snowboarding is still really good. Where are all my snowboarding games, Fami? I want SSX, 1080, Snowboard Kids, or just something new with a board some powder.

Maybe the Olli Olli people can make it, too!

1080 Snowboarding is still really good. Where are all my snowboarding games, Fami? I want SSX, 1080, Snowboard Kids, or just something new with a board some powder.

We were about get one snowboard game on Switch but incompetent Ubisoft couldn't port a simple game to Switch. Steep. That was a big loss, though not as fun as SSX or 1080, it was pretty fun to descend a whole mountain in that game.

Snowboard Kids 1+2 would be good fun. Could come to NSO!
Now SSX Tricky, that's a game I'd drop everything to play for a million hours if a remaster ever came out.

Just got word that the corporation that provides my dad's health insurance is feuding with the corporation that owns all the medical facilities in the area so he's effectively no longer covered and will have to pay out-of-pocket for healthcare or fucking leave town.

I swear to god I wish america's borders were actually as open as conservatives insist they are because I would fuckin leave
if I said what I'm really thinking I'd have to permaban myself so I'll just say that I hope things work out for your dad, bud.

Sorry for what you and your family are going through, man. Fuck the US "Healthcare" system.

Just finished working out and I'm just in time for my favorite podcast, eating some rotisserie chicken, corn, and rice. Life is good 😎

me, an intellectual: wow who would drink “tea” when it rhymes with “pee”??? (sips coffee)
Coffee also rhymes with pee though

I reached the Gerudo temple in Totk, my final one of the four areas. Soon credits will roll 😭✌🏼
All good things must come to an end, but rest assured the ending sequence is a banger

Stop calling me old. I prefer the term grass is greener-aged.
Old people and yelling about lawns, what’s new

Sorry to hear that, that’s fucked

me trying to find a shiny flabebe
DZPMC43VwAAimfW

gamefreak should have ignored the nerds complaining about accurate sizes some of these pokemon are way to small tf

Bars and taverns in RPGs are always so cozy. Makes me disappointed when I go to a bar in real life. Probably because the ones in real life are crowded and dirty most of the time. The lack of smell in games probably also helps.

1-ironbeetle01.jpg

moe-beyrouthi-og-style-7th-heaven.jpg

Sea-of-Stars-Game.jpg

Bars and taverns in RPGs are always so cozy. Makes me disappointed when I go to a bar in real life. Probably because the ones in real life are crowded and dirty most of the time. The lack of smell in games probably also helps.

1-ironbeetle01.jpg

moe-beyrouthi-og-style-7th-heaven.jpg

Sea-of-Stars-Game.jpg
Yeah but do any of these RPG bars do trivia nights? Checkmate nerd.

I'm going to make a game where one does, and you have to bust a rival group for cheating which leads into an actual fight.
that would already be a plot point in my game if I didn’t hate bar trivia so fucking much

mercifully, the bars in my game are local venues — where you can fight people in the basement to the music and win their songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom