• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST26 November 2023| The Man Who Erased His Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frog's Columbo rankings update (season 6 + 7):
  1. A Stitch in Crime
  2. Any Old Port in a Storm
  3. Murder by the Book
  4. By Dawn's Early Light
  5. Suitable For Framing
  6. Now You See Him
  7. A Friend in Deed
  8. Double Exposure
  9. Death Lends a Hand
  10. Identity Crisis
  11. Candidate for a Crime
  12. Forgotten Lady
  13. Try and Catch Me
  14. An Exercise in Fatality
  15. Negative Reaction
  16. Swan Song
  17. Double Shock
  18. How To Dial a Murder
  19. The Bye-Bye Sky High IQ Murder Case
  20. Murder Under Glass
  21. Etude in Black
  22. Fade in to Murder
  23. Troubled Waters
  24. Make Me a Perfect Murder
  25. Lady in Waiting
  26. Blueprint for Murder
  27. Playback
  28. The Conspirators
  29. Lovely But Lethal
  30. Publish or Perish
  31. Old Fashioned Murder
  32. A Matter of Honor
  33. Requiem for a Falling Star
  34. The Most Dangerous Match
  35. The Most Crucial Game
  36. A Case of Immunity
  37. A Deadly State of Mind
  38. Dagger of the Mind
  39. The Greenhouse Jungle
  40. Short Fuse
  41. Dead Weight
  42. Mind Over Mayhem
  43. Last Salute to the Commodore
Back two seasons of the original run helping to fill out the middle quite a bit

Inhales
"SUBWAY!"

Great job on the ST, gotta eat fresh and live like a dragon.

I was looking forward to Granblue Fantasy Versus Rising at the end of the month, but it got hit with a very minor two week delay. Glad to have something to look forward to in December now I guess.

October went by so fast, smh.

October went by fast, now if only November could do the same.

Star Ocean 2 is next!

But it looks like my copy is delayed like a week for whatever reason..

After a couple of months I started season 6 of Buffy for Halloween... and now I'm watching an actual Halloween episode to boot, seems fitting.

They've really domesticated Spike at this point, huh

Santa is a jerk
Anime was right all along
eD8Pvb0rJRf4QcXa73PsBwjDqaIgMPxyiRw3yoxllNQ.jpg

(And Lobo and Scrooge Mcduck)

I spent my Halloween watching that weird, fake-looking movie about Air Jordan shoes. Nothing is scarier than capitalism, after all.

They just announced a Sonic game for Apple Arcade and it unironically looks more appealing than both Frontiers and Superstars to me...

I clicked on this expecting an endless runner or smth and was surprised to say the least
gameplay looks interesting and that animation (I assume powerhouse) looks beautiful

You know it’s funny: I’m so out of the loop on Windows computers I wouldn’t even be able to tell you which PC manufacturer is the one to go to these days. Asus maybe? Genuinely no idea.

I just buy Macs lol
My MacBook is currently being repaired and let me tell you, it's agony.

My MacBook is currently being repaired and let me tell you, it's agony.
Honestly the only issue I’ve ever had with Macs have been related to getting the batteries replaced. Which is why I buy desktops now haha

The Mac Mini with M1/M2 is such a good value honestly. Just supply your own monitor, keyboard and mouse, and it’s a damn good computer.

They just announced a Sonic game for Apple Arcade and it unironically looks more appealing than both Frontiers and Superstars to me...

wtf this looks awesome

I am definitely gonna play that

ahh, good old “user error”
I had enough foresight to get AppleCare+, knowing how clumsy I am.

But I didn't actually expect them to be this difficult about it.

Took it to the Apple Store, took one week for them to repair it. Only had to pay an extra 100 bucks for all the pieces they replaced.
Took it home when it started having issues with the sleep mode so I contacted them again and they were like whoops, I guess we missed that. Now they're trying to fix it a second time and I had to wait another week. Should get it back tomorrow, hopefully it works this time.

That's a bold move, I'll let you know how it goes for my windows laptop
Oh, "spillin coffee over it" has a Windows version? Sorry, I'm so out of the loop.

how has a year gone by and i’ve not even put a dent in my backlog?!

i’ve even bought more games to add to said backlog and preordered at least 3 over the next month.

can I be the most casual computer user here for a minute?

the best portable computer is an iPad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I dropped/lost my Korok during my L train commute in NYC!
And unfortunately, I highly doubt there's a Link who will reunite me with my friend.

4307941a61f3bfcadf0382ef63037c26f796790f.jpg

Big F for my Korok. I hope whoever finds it appreciates it.
Guess I'll get a new Korok friend from the Tokyo Nintendo Store...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I dropped/lost my Korok during my L train commute in NYC!
And unfortunately, I highly doubt there's a Link who will reunite me with my friend.

4307941a61f3bfcadf0382ef63037c26f796790f.jpg

Big F for my Korok. I hope whoever finds it appreciates it.
Guess I'll get a new Korok friend from the Tokyo Nintendo Store...
really gives new meaning to the L train, huh

whoever finds your little friend is in for a treat / heart attack, though. it’s gonna shriek YAHAHA, YOU FOUND ME!

You know it’s funny: I’m so out of the loop on Windows computers I wouldn’t even be able to tell you which PC manufacturer is the one to go to these days. Asus maybe? Genuinely no idea.

I just buy Macs lol
Just replaced my ASUS laptop that I had been using for six years, which is the longest any laptop I have ever used has lasted. Replaced it with... another ASUS.

as a music enthusiast, I always get Take the A-Train and Take the L-Train mixed up

I wonder if we could make the whole alphabet out of trains via songs about which to take…

Just replaced my ASUS laptop that I had been using for six years, which is the longest any laptop I have ever used has lasted. Replaced it with... another ASUS.
I dunno…

seems kinda…

…don’t make me say it…

really gives new meaning to the L train, huh

whoever finds your little friend is in for a treat / heart attack, though. it’s gonna shriek YAHAHA, YOU FOUND ME!

I didn't even think of that. ORZ. What a way to start November.

I’ve heard good things about them but I don’t know why they called their gaudy gaming line “Republican Gamers.” Makes me not want to support them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom