• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are not the guy
you’re not capable of being the guy
I had a guy but now I don’t
you are not the guy​

anything seems like
a haiku if you center
your words just like this​

Just don’t play them games
It’s like I always say, but
Don’t make me say it​

The irony is,
Nintendo are Japanese,
So we are all weebs.

0ajJJafjlVOLgHqa5lxX6ZOzNRnYePAEho4Jx1a7W9s.jpg

Man I cant believe myself, making progress in both Bayo 3 and Mario + Rabbids 2 at the same time, this isnt normal for me - I might just be able to beat both in November.

Not sure which I will beat first, because I enjoy both a lot - this week, kids are on a school break so I am having a harder time playing M rated games.. :p so odds are in M+Rs favor of getting more playtime at least.

fucking SCREAMING

This is hilarious. ‘The only way people know one of the most popular and prolific authors on the planet is alive and relevant (whose last book came out, what, 8 weeks ago and whose works are endlessly adapted and referenced) is if they have a blue check on their twitter account’. How to be ‘very online’.

Will continue with my Bayonetta playthrough. In for a good time!

LMAO what.....?

I mean, Metroid Prime 3 was a 2007 Wii game. And there hasn't been a new game in the sub-series ever since.

Xenoblade 1 was 2010 iirc, Bayo 1 2009 according to Google. And Splatoon started on Wii U.

E:

Looking at other console's games, Uncharted had four main games and several spin-offs since then. ^^

And ever since, the whole Soulsborne "genre" started. Demon's Souls came after Prime 3 and then we had the full Dark Souls trilogy, Bloodborne, Elden Ring and various remasters, a remake and re-releases.

You could also fit in 3 Splatoon games and a story DLC since the last time Retro released a video game. :p

Retro just sit on finished games for decades, so their games match their name.

There have also been 4 as of now, and in a bit more than 2 weeks, 5 Pokemon main game generations ever since Prime 3 released.

This could be a start of a new meme.

Oh i have another good one:

In the time between Metroid Prime 3's release and Prime 4, the whole MCU started, Iron Man 1 hit cinemas in 2008.

That is (according to Google) 29 films so far!

Only the real ones will know. The rest shall remain forever clueless.

Also, Grögol will have released before Prime 4. You read it here first.

Hilarious but in the time between Metroid Prime 3 and Prime 4 I've gained a Bachelors, Masters, and PhD, worked for six years in higher education, and almost given up on working in higher education.

What comes first: I give up on working in UK higher education, or Metroid Prime 4? Stayed tuned in 2023 (and 2024?) to find out!

Last edited:
Wouldn't "about to revive" be a better way of saying? Since there's not so much MS 1st party game releases in 2022. ;D
I'd say that given the nature of many of their first party games it probably doesn't really make much sense to judge their output merely by the number of releases.

Hilarious but in the time since Metroid Prime 3 and Prime 4 I've gained a Bachelors, Masters, and PhD, worked for six years in higher education, and almost given up on working in higher education.

What comes first: I give up on working in UK higher education, or Metroid Prime 4? Stayed tuned in 2023 (and 2024?) to find out!

I'd always bet on UK continue collapsing, so i'd vote you giving up happening first. Which would totally be understandable.

I'd say that given the nature of many of their first party games it probably doesn't really make much sense to judge their output merely by the number of releases.

It would only be fair to judge it by games released if we're looking at it in the context of Prime 3 being released and when Prime 4 will release. ^^

I have yet to have a gray head hair but I have a few on my chest.

Also have some random red hairs on my upper lip from time to time.

I have yet to have a gray head hair but I have a few on my chest.

Also have some random red hairs on my upper lip from time to time.

Very few on my head hair, but my beard is more grey than OG colored. I couldn't name a color cause it had a lot various ones. Some black/brown, some red, most matching my head hair color.

+1 for also using a version of the gif where the colors are somehow off.

So, Ark Survival Evolved on the Nintendo Switch family of systems is actually a really pleasant game to play. Not a sentence I thought I would form a year or two ago.

So the n64 icons are what made me renew my membership, that and Mario party 2 since it expired last week.

Mario party 1 would murder my hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom