• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News New Super Mario Bros Movie Announced

your only two options are to go beyond peak.
I doubt Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 will equal or surpass the original. I'm sure it'll do phenomenally good, but I'm not expecting it to be on par with the first movie.

I'd like to be proven wrong, though.

I'll still go watch it, day one if possible, and I really wanna know what direction the writers will take with that semblance of Peach backstory we got.

Since we're talking about a new movie, there's also a bunch of concept art for the first one that dropped recently (and also some storyboards were discovered too):

it also seem a scrapped short film that was associated with its production existed

i imagine a new sequel will borrow elements from mainly SMB3 (Koopalings) and SMW (Yoshi from we have seen in post credit scene) + Daisy appearance as they travelled to Sarasaland.

No DK but it will feature Wario as side-villain who will help later heroes. Taking elements from SML2?

And third movie will be full Mario Galaxy feature with Rosalina.

Of course, spin-off movies (DK, Luigis Mansion, Yoshis Island, Wario Land, Princess Peach) totally in the works.

Back
Top Bottom