• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Rumour Midori: The color theme for Persona 6 is green

I wonder if it's Emerald Green or Lime Green.
I believe in another tweet she said it was the shade of green seen in one of the anniversary artworks they put out. I don’t have it on hand but I think it was more of a lime green

EDIT: it was this, teased in the paint bucket to the left:

r46l9dm2zjk81.png

THE EVIDENCE WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME (midori is literally “green” in Japanese)

I thought Persona 2 is like red/orange. Persona 1 is purple

76223-persona.jpg

Granted that’s even older.
Persona 2 Innocent Sin is red, Persona 2 Eternal Punishment is purple (at least, the western box is)

Edit: just to add onto this, I just checked and Innocent Sin has a purple box art in japan. That's very weird that they're both still technically red and purple.

Last edited:
I thought Persona 2 is like red/orange. Persona 1 is purple

76223-persona.jpg
Yeah I couldn't figure out what game to meme. I knew Persona 1 was purple but technically so is Eternal Punishment (though I guess that's more a U.S. thing?). Also the protags ties highlight purple in the protag crossover art.

Persona 2 Innocent Sin is red, Persona 2 Eternal Punishment is purple (at least, the western box is)
Maybe in the original US release, the remakes for PSP codified 2 as a red/orange color for both, though it’s not that prominent compared to innocent sin.
s-l500.jpg

Oh it's midori again. They know way too much stuff about games that are far away, it's hard to take their word for it. And they are the only person to know about the successor games. They did know some imminent things, i'll give them that, but I'll continue doubt their info on future games.

If you had asked me to guess what colour Persona 6 would be I would have guessed green. Not a huge leap after blue, yellow and red.

which if what he said was true it will be very funny that in the first persona with two protagonists and themes about opposite sides atlus still will not make one of them a girl

My favorite color! Can't wait to play the game of "will this come to the Switch 2" before I actually play the game.
Pretty sure both Nate and Midori said it's coming to Xbox and next Nintendo console day and date.

Which, sure enough, isn't confirmation, but I would trust Midori's words on that too.

that what im a hero said from gamerant aeticle
In the same forum, another user questioned what the color palette of Persona 6 would be, to which the leaker responded with green. Head on the Block stated that the game's theme will be black and white, symbolizing two sides, with activities varying depending on day or night.
https://gamerant.com/persona-6-characters-dlc-details-leak-rumor/
Head on the Block is full of s**t, only Midori is worth a listen.

but now we know he was right about green being the color theme of the game
green was kinda oft speculated thanks to the anniversary art. he's just pulling from known speculation

My favorite color! Can't wait to play the game of "will this come to the Switch 2" before I actually play the game.
midori already claimed that this will come to Drake as will other Sega/Atlus games

Again, can’t really tell if they’re an actual insider or just really good at putting pieces together.

As was pointed out, that bucket of paint exists. And there’s a handful of colors left before you have to fish out the Pantone book.

Persona 5 (red) + P3 Reload (blue) = purple

They missed it
Cries in Persona Q

YES I KNOW THAT WAS BEFORE 5. I’M NOT GOING TO LET THAT FACT STAND IN MY WAY.

Green can be kinda hard on the eyes, hope it's not too overwhelming. Wonder what the setting is going to be like.
i will never understand this argument green is one of the most abundant colors in nature is a forest or a grassland hard on the eyes
but if we talking about yellow so i can understand

This is cool and all but hasn’t this been heavily rumored like four different times now?

This time the Persona gang will fight their toughest battle yet: dealing with Japans hatred of Marijuana.

Back
Top Bottom