• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Music Metal \m/

So I managed to grab a pass to next year hellfest (metal festival in France) during this crazy ticket sale, but I wasn't able to take one for my friend, and going solo in a festival kinda sucks...
So, if by any chance, someone here has a pass they want to get rid of, well, I'm here !
Pity.

Anyway, does anyone have more recommendations for me?

Bought tickets for the Russian Circles / Cult of Luna tour next year. Those are two of my absolute favorite live acts.

So I managed to grab a pass to next year hellfest (metal festival in France) during this crazy ticket sale, but I wasn't able to take one for my friend, and going solo in a festival kinda sucks...
So, if by any chance, someone here has a pass they want to get rid of, well, I'm here !

That's the worst. Hopefully you'll find another ticket. Hellfest is something I've wanted to go for years.. but it's a in a tricky spot for me every year sadly. One day though! Lineup is always crazy.

Bought tickets for the Russian Circles / Cult of Luna tour next year. Those are two of my absolute favorite live acts.

That's the worst. Hopefully you'll find another ticket. Hellfest is something I've wanted to go for years.. but it's a in a tricky spot for me every year sadly. One day though! Lineup is always crazy.

Never heard of it, tbh.

Is Russian Circles any good?

What are their best songs or albums?

Never heard of it, tbh.

Is Russian Circles any good?

What are their best songs or albums?

They are amazing, you can pick any album really, not sure what's my favorit songs.. just go with one album at a time :>
They are an instrumental band fyi.

Back
Top Bottom