• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection sold over 1 million copies

Illucio

I can lift a solid two leaves 🍃
Pronouns
He

Combined sales of "Rockman EXE Advanced Collection" Vol.1 and Vol.2 have surpassed 1 million units worldwide! Thank you all for your support! Please enjoy plenty of "Ad Colle" with 10 titles during Golden Week!

I always said Battle Network should be the future of the series from concept alone. I hope this solidifies the idea for a remake or Battle Network 7.

BN has so much potential in terms of setting and gameplay that it almost seems chained down by the MM brand. Hopefully we get something new in the BN/SF style again.

BN was always the most popular Mega Man after all.

But getting a new game? Folks still waiting on MM12
And X9 :(

Great news, now for the Legends Collection!

Glad to see it's done well, outside of a few indie efforts (and I'm not really into roguelites like One Step From Eden) there isn't really anything quite like MMBN.

BN has so much potential in terms of setting and gameplay that it almost seems chained down by the MM brand. Hopefully we get something new in the BN/SF style again.

And X9 :(
My dream is still an Inti Creates developed Mega Man X9 that uses SNES style engine/graphics the same way MM9 used NES graphics.

Back
Top Bottom