• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Film MCU who? The upcoming Blues Clues film brings back the two previous clue finders

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

That's right, Steve and Joe are back!

For those of you who haven't caught up on the Blue Clues lore™, Steve was the original owner of Blue. Going on countless adventures with her.
A saga which tragically ended on the ninety-sixth episode. When he managed to enroll in college, leaving Blue in the care of his brother Joe.

(To this day, this scene is still considered to be one of the most moving moments in Television history. Just try to watch it without crying! 😭)

Joe took care of Blue well, but eventually the series went on hiatus for many years. By the time it returned. Steve's cousin Josh had taken over the mantle of solving clues.
The previous stars would make a cameo appearance early on. But it was clear that the trio would eventually need to team up someday....

and that story? Is happening this year!
No full date just yet, but it's clear that this is going to be a true service seller for Paramount+.

the fact that steve burns turned being bald into an excuse to be an old timey detective is genius

The Blue’s Clues stuff is cool but I’m looking at the part about a full length Baby Shark movie. Like what the hell?

Didn't know this was happening but will probably watch because Josh is hot. Should have been a giallo movie though.

My son has suddenly gotten into Blue's Clues. I'm hopeful he will have something of an attention span so I'll have a good excuse to watch this. Josh is quite talented!

So I finally got a chance to actually watch the new trailer and no joke I almost cried when Steve showed up 💚

I am unironically going to watch this with my daughter despite both of us being ‘too old’ for this movie.

So... The blue clues world is a magical world seperate from our own?

Just how did Steve originally stumble upon this universe? How did he get his cousin to take his place? How did Josh come to the house?

I have so many questions about this universe. I grew up with Steve and left when his cousin came in.

But this universe sounds like something so precious and pure. Like it needs to be protected.

So... The blue clues world is a magical world seperate from our own?

Just how did Steve originally stumble upon this universe? How did he get his cousin to take his place? How did Josh come to the house?

I have so many questions about this universe. I grew up with Steve and left when his cousin came in.

But this universe sounds like something so precious and pure. Like it needs to be protected.
I guess it's not all that strange. The framing device of each episode is entering and exiting the "Blue's Clues" book, let alone all of the "Blue skidoo" stuff!

Back
Top Bottom