• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Marvel Cinematic Universe |ST| The Eternal Universe

Going to be interested in seeing how they go about this, what with the new philosophy of "we need to do less".

Phases 7 through 10 look like they’re gonna pop.

IMG-2890.jpg

Going to be interested in seeing how they go about this, what with the new philosophy of "we need to do less".

I really hope they focus on mostly things that we know about (and even already filmed, like Cap 4)! I imagine that they probably release the first teaser for that movie in specific here and then the audience gets to see a first look at Thunderbolts and maybe F4? Also probably Agatha and Ironheart maybe? It's kind of hard to predict thinking about it because there are things that are seemingly far along that we haven't heard about in a while or they haven't announced but I also imagine they want the showstopper to be whatever is happening with both the Avengers films (like the new title for Avengers 5).

One thing that is kinda nice about the semi-collapse and shakeup of the MCU is I kinda have no idea what to expect anymore. Dunno what's still going or what's been cancelled. Dunno what they're doing with Kang (recast or total shift away?). Dunno who's coming back or not. It's kinda going back towards there being potential for surprise again.

Silver linings.

Back
Top Bottom