• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News March 31st is Buy a Trans Woman a Pizza Day

Clov

An ethernet cable girlfriend
Pronouns
She/Her

Just a heads up to all Famiboards users! Coming up soon is Buy a Trans Woman a Pizza Day! It's a time where you show your appreciation for the lovely trans women in your lives, specifically by buying them a pizza (or any other food that she likes). The process, as outlined in the tweet above, is simple; ask what she likes, either order it for her or send her cash, and enjoy! The time is coming up soon, so I just wanted to let everyone else know in advance, so there weren't any unpleasant surprises. It's meant to be a day of celebration, after all!

Q&A

Q: Do I have to?
A: Yep!

Q: What if she doesn't like pizza?
A: Get her another food that she likes, as outlined above.

Q: I am a trans woman, do I get myself a pizza?
A: Sure! Why not. Treat yourself, you deserve it!

Q: I am a trans woman, what do I do if I end up with too much pizza?
A: This is not a problem

Ok. Sure! Fun idea. I like pizza, and it makes sense that trans women would as well. I'm good sending cash to the first qualifying individual who quotes this post.

I'm immediately reminded of the scene from Tender Loving Care where the guy goes "Now I gotta go get a fuckin' pizza!".

nDSdqyV.png

1. A slice or a whole pie? Doesn’t matter; just wondering what the rules are. (Personally, I always buy an entire pie because it’s more economical that way then I have pizza for a few meals. It isn’t as if I’m going to get tired of pizza. 🍕)
  2. I recently discovered a newish local pizza shop that destroys all other pizza shops in my area, and I’d love for more people to try it. Unfortunately, I don’t know any trans women IRL.

1. A slice or a whole pie? Doesn’t matter; just wondering what the rules are. (Personally, I always buy an entire pie because it’s more economical that way then I have pizza for a few meals. It isn’t as if I’m going to get tired of pizza. 🍕)
  2. I recently discovered a newish local pizza shop that destroys all other pizza shops in my area, and I’d love for more people to try it. Unfortunately, I don’t know any trans women IRL.

1) I feel like the whole pie is more in the spirit of it all, but whatever you can manage is okay!

2) Make sure to keep it in mind. You never know when one will come into your life!

What a beautiful dream: for every trans woman on Famiboards dot com and beyond to have just, righteous pizzas delivered to them every March 31st.

To that end I propose…

The Famiboards Pizza Toll for Transgender Women

1. everyone who is not a transgender woman pays a $1 toll to access Famiboards dot com each year
  2. that money goes into an account that pays an equal dividend to all trans women members on March 31st
  3. 🍕

What a beautiful dream: for every trans woman on Famiboards dot com and beyond to have just, righteous pizzas delivered to them every March 31st.

To that end I propose…

1. everyone who is not a transgender woman pays a $1 toll to access Famiboards dot com each year
  2. that money goes into an account that pays an equal dividend to all trans women members on March 31st
  3. 🍕
About $3900 a year buys a lot of pizza.

To that end I propose…

3. 🍕

Do we have to like, make it horny, or do we just get the money for free? 🤔

Very good choice!

We forgot about the pizza but we got chicken nuggies instead.

Everyone seems to be okay with this.

I forgot to reply to this thread to throw my hat in.

The first trans woman who want a pizza, quote this and tell me how to get you one. Can I order you a pizza of your choice online? Doesn’t have to be today if you already got groceries like the person above me. Forgetting to reply is my bad and time is an illusion anyway. Be patient because…

I'm trans and don't like pizza.....guess this just means I should buy myself another food, which I do every day anyways.

It's officially the day! Happy Buy a Trans Woman a Pizza Day, everyone. 🎉 Let's talk about and eat pizza together! Out of solidarity and communion, I'll be heading to my neighborhood Domino's for lunch later, and picking up a small Honolulu Hawaiian (from their website: "sliced ham, smoked bacon, pineapple, roasted red peppers, provolone, and cheese made with 100% real mozzarella").

I know that, by now, it's a huge cliché for any online discussion surrounding pizza to eventually venture into a debate about the validity of pineapple as a topping, but screw it: where does everyone stand? As a kid, I found even the mere idea repulsive to consider, but as an adult, I've become enlightened, and grown to love it. I don't know: I think there's a beautiful interplay that occurs between the sweet pineapple, savory tomato sauce, and spicy crushed red pepper (sometimes jalapeño) that creates this satisfying fusion of flavor, and... well, I very much enjoy flavor! I don't always go for the Hawaiian, but when I do, I'm a happy dude.
PXL-20230331-123355791.jpg

Ultracheese domino's pizza, sochu, and beast wars hell yeag, thanks @Aurc
And I'm joining this lovely lady tonight for some drinks and Beast Wars! ❤️ The pizza is great! Really... really filling! Thank you @Aurc !
Aw, that's awesome! 🥰 You're both very welcome! That looks like an extra cheesy, super yummy pie, and I approve of pairing it with alcohol and Beast Wars. Well done, and thanks for the fun thread to begin with, Clov! 🥳

I know that, by now, it's a huge cliché for any online discussion surrounding pizza to eventually venture into a debate about the validity of pineapple as a topping, but screw it: where does everyone stand? As a kid, I found even the mere idea repulsive to consider, but as an adult, I've become enlightened, and grown to love it. I don't know: I think there's a beautiful interplay that occurs between the sweet pineapple, savory tomato sauce, and spicy crushed red pepper (sometimes jalapeño) that creates this satisfying fusion of flavor, and... well, I very much enjoy flavor! I don't always go for the Hawaiian, but when I do, I'm a happy dude.
I love a sweet hint like pineapple on my pizzas! Really completes the whole flavor explosion

I know that, by now, it's a huge cliché for any online discussion surrounding pizza to eventually venture into a debate about the validity of pineapple as a topping, but screw it: where does everyone stand?

(Real talk, I don’t really like it, but I’m not here to judge.)

Back
Top Bottom