• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Level 5 Vision 2024 postponed to summer

LEVEL 5 said:
We regret to inform you that “LEVEL-5 Vision 2024 To the World’s Children” scheduled for April will be postponed to summer 2024. That being said, we have decided to hold an additional event for Inazuma Eleven: Victory Road in conjunction with the main event.

We sincerely apologize to all the users who have been looking forward to this event. We kindly ask for your understanding and continued support.

Source: https://www.gematsu.com/2024/04/level-5-vision-2024-to-the-worlds-children-postponed-to-summer

Huge bummer. I really wanted to see the new YW game and maybe get a look at Layton. What are you doing, L5???

Last edited:
unfortunate, but given the state of L5, I rather they get Inazuma Eleven out first before they start talking more about their other games. they need to rebuild faith first and foremost

Level-5: Even our presentations get delayed

(for real though, as cool as it is that Level-5 is "back", they really seem to be struggling with getting their feet back under them)

Devastated by this news but hopefully it means the best for the games they are working on

man they even delay the presentations........ hard to be a Level-5 optimist sometimes lol

Level-5 had their one beautiful moment of glory in February 2023, and then immediately reverted back to everyone’s low expectations lol

I get that game development is tough, but my goodness this is getting silly.

Each time a new Fantasy Life trailer releases I see it becoming better and better so if that is indicative of the way they develop their games now, I prefer this over sloppy releases anytime.

hopefully they use the extra time to prepare for a formal revival of those perpetually delayed titles they have, including Ushiro (originally revealed for PSP, then reconfirmed for Switch before never getting mentioned ever again.) and the duck pirate game they picked up the IP for after buying COMCEPT.

worth noting that this was actually was cancelled before Level 5 bought the company, though.

Not just their games getting delayed now

Goddamn get it together Level 5. I'm impressed they've somehow been able to stay in business this long. Just please survive at least until I get to play the next Layton game

They have good franchises but they ran them into the ground, they really need to make these new games good.

Re-release Yokai Watch 2/3 on Switch you cowards.
And localize Yo-kai Watch 1 and 4 which are already on Switch!! I especially cannot understand why they never released the Switch version of Yo-kai Watch 1 outside of Japan considering the localization for the game is already done!!

Woow! Did not know this. I am completely surprised hahaha

I thought Comcept was still something apart of Keiji Inafune's
I don't know if Inafune is still there now, but when Comcept was bought by Level 5, Inafune became a Level 5 employee. Though the last thing I recall Inafune being associated with was some stupid NFT thing with knock-off Mega Man robots.

Back
Top Bottom