• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News LEVEL-5 Vision 2023 II announced for November 29, 9 pm JST

Bokuringo

Like Like
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

Machine translation:
We have decided to hold “LEVEL5 VISION 2023 II” on November 29th (Wednesday)! We will announce the latest information, including the release date of each title.

Details will be announced later from the official website, so please look forward to it!

Making us wait that long to be tortured by delays eh?

Sigh hopefully Megaton Musashi wired isn’t too far out

They've got just over 50 days to release four games. If they space 'em out juuuust right I think they can make it work

They've got just over 50 days to release four games. If they space 'em out juuuust right I think they can make it work
Fantasy life is officially delayed to next year. In fact I double checked all 5 games referenced by the event page, FL is next year, Layton is undecided and the other 3 are still listed as 2023(only expect one to make it tho)

Level-5 has officially delayed Fantasy Life, but not Decapolice or Megaton. Interesting.

But a Level-5 direct during the end of November for a December release ? I don't believe it, unless the games are released exclusively on eShop.... I don't hope because I want a physical version.

Level-5 has officially delayed Fantasy Life, but not Decapolice or Megaton. Interesting.

But a Level-5 direct during the end of November for a December release ? I don't believe it, unless the games are released exclusively on eShop.... I don't hope because I want a physical version.
I'm starting to think that, that they will only come out on the eshop.

I find it very strange that they have delayed Fantasy Live on the web but the other 3 games have not.

An event to announce with one month of the year left that all 5 games you were planning to release this year are getting delayed, L-5 momento ngl

Megaton Musashi being a budget price digital only release wouldn’t surprise me

I find it very strange that they have delayed Fantasy Live on the web but the other 3 games have not.

For me, Inazuma Eleven will be release in 2024. In the lastest trailer for TGS 2023, there was no date.

Megaton Musashi being a budget price digital only release wouldn’t surprise me

Yes. Megaton is the perfect game for digital only. But Decapolice derseve a physical release :)

For me, Inazuma Eleven will be release in 2024. In the lastest trailer for TGS 2023, there was no date.

Yes. Megaton is the perfect game for digital only. But Decapolice derseve a physical release :)
I would be shocked if any of Level 5's announced games gets a worldwide physical release. And the idea that Level 5 is going to launch multiple games between now (mid-November) and the end of the year is more and more unrealistic with every passing day.

Not that I actually expected any of their announced games to actually release before December 31st.

It remains wild to me that people have jumped all in on the Level 5 hype train because they made a bunch of announcements with extremely vague "before the end of 2023" dates.

Final day! Any last minute predictions for dates?

Mine:
Megaton Musashi Wired - December 2023, digital only
Fantasy Life i - Match 2024
Inazuma Eleven Victory Road - May 2024
DECAPOLICE - Summer 2024, a new trailer where the game looks a little different
Prof Layton 7 - Fall 2024

No YW5 announcement but I expect announcements for YW2 and YW3 remasters just like YW1 got few years ago. Gearing up to the YW5 reveal that should happen early next year.

I would be shocked if any of Level 5's announced games gets a worldwide physical release. And the idea that Level 5 is going to launch multiple games between now (mid-November) and the end of the year is more and more unrealistic with every passing day.

Obviously none of these games are releasing physically this year, if that's what you meant, but there's no way they don't give Layton a physical release, at bare minimum.

Quoted by: N75
Final day! Any last minute predictions for dates?

Mine:
Megaton Musashi Wired - December 2023, digital only
Fantasy Life i - Match 2024
Inazuma Eleven Victory Road - May 2024
DECAPOLICE - Summer 2024, a new trailer where the game looks a little different
Prof Layton 7 - Fall 2024

No YW5 announcement but I expect announcements for YW2 and YW3 remasters just like YW1 got few years ago. Gearing up to the YW5 reveal that should happen early next year.
I’ll second the MMW prediction. Can’t wait to play it

Obviously none of these games are releasing physically this year, if that's what you meant, but there's no way they don't give Layton a physical release, at bare minimum.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo distributed the physical release in the west like they did with Mystery Journey.

Decapolice will probably get a physical too, don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t.

Excited to see more Layton, really intrigued as to how they modernize the franchise, if they do at all.

Excited for tomorrow, but I hope Hino spreads out the releases over the year and does not put them anywhere near early February with P3R and Granblue or late February's FF7 Rebirth.

And yeah, Nintendo publishing in the West wouldn't be too surprising.

Fantasy Life i was supposed to be the first out of the five games to be released, so its delay doesn't really bode well for any 2023 release if you still had some hope.

Fantasy Life i was supposed to be the first out of the five games to be released, so its delay doesn't really bode well for any 2023 release if you still had some hope.
I mean Wired is a best of collection and the last trailer had in game english text

Well, uh, I guess it's something that Fantasy Life i is supposed to get a release date. Maybe they got Nintendo to bail it out

No YW5 announcement but I expect announcements for YW2 and YW3 remasters just like YW1 got few years ago
Gosh, I would KILL for these to be announced. YW1 is content-lite compared to the later offerings, and they are long overdue for the HD treatment.

Yeah I would love to see the Yokai Watch games that were released in Switch get localized released in America.

According to what I've read, in the Live description it says that some games will be announced with price and already have the age rating, so they will be released sooner rather than later.

It also seems that a famous Japanese V-celebrity (Korone) is hosting an official-mirror stream of the Level-5 event
So news ARE definetely coming

Probably I'm delusional and nostalgic, but going by the games coming next year and the possible Switch 2 announcement, I was feeling a little bit less interested in the Switch looking at the next future (even if Metroid Prime 4 would drastically change that, of course!) but Level 5 games could actually fill that "last tail" software gap I was starting to feel

Inazuma, Decapolice and Layton seem all very in line with my tastes

Given we're two days away from December, i don't think that any of the announced yet unreleased games will release this year.

Kinda funny, going from "Level 5 is back" after that Direct to Level 5 being peak Level 5 again.

Given we're two days away from December, i don't think that any of the announced yet unreleased games will release this year.

Kinda funny, going from "Level 5 is back" after that Direct to Level 5 being peak Level 5 again.
Ultimately if most of the games are good these delay shenanigans will be forgiven.

Inazuma Eleven beta test coming in March 24. Not entirely sure when the game proper is supposed to come out.

edit: Layton in 2025

Last edited:
2025 for Layton... they really are going to have missed the entire switch generation for a new entry in the series. Hopefully they've forward planned enough to make a Switch 2 simultaneous release.

By now I’m convinced that Level-5 is just like 10 persons working simultaneously on all the games. The only logical explanation to this mess.

"Unprecedented open world". Yes, show me.

"Delayed to post-2024." Level-5 truly is back as we know it

Level-5 Vision 2024 in April. Oh, well.

Edit: Maybe not post-2024.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom