• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Latest Nintendo Leaks and Rumors |ST| Fresh out of the oven

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpearGuy

transcended to the gods
99-23a886fdcbe5b72d291678008a52db31.png

Put on your trusty tinfoil hats, because we are covering all the latest Leaks and Rumors in the world of Nintendo !

Leaks

- NVIDIA employee confirms existence of Tegra239 - the SoC likely to be used on the Nintendo Switch 2.

- Detective Pikachu 2 Nearing Release, According to Developer Post

Rumors

-
Jeff Grubb reiterates Metroid Prime remaster still on for holiday 2022

- Nintendo is asking fans if they want a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game

Last updated : 10.02.2022

is this the new certified insanity thread? asking for a friend

no no, that's an archive, this is the latest

which again is interesting because there are no "latest rumors"
is there a difference, I try to keep the archive pretty up to date but as you said there are no rumors lol

bold strategy to start this thread in the off season

there's not going to be anything interesting until january or february

We are just gomma make them up and then be mad at the made up leaks.

I would be totally down for one more random Direct in 2022, and by random I mean random just something like Super Nintendo World Direct, another topic but with a Direct branding.

I miss random November Directs... The Twilight Princess HD and DQ7/8 3S localization announcements were peak Direct moments for me... I even think Cloud in SSB4 was in that very same Direct...

Jeff better find a good razor because there's no way MP1 is getting twitter-dropped a month from release. The last time Nintendo did that (AoC in 2020) it was announced over 2 months ahead of time.

reposting this just in case if it happens

Why will Everybody's 1-2 Switch release this year

• it's just too great of a concept to not be ever released, and perfect time just before the Holiday season
  • just imagine the ads for this game, it would be something else, with people possibly wearing horse masks, you want to see this in time for Holiday season
  • why was Golf update for Switch Sports delayed? Only because EPD4 is hard at work on finishing touches with Everybody's 1-2 Switch
  • not a single game in our universe was internally dubbed as "stinky horse"
  • it could easily become a cult classic

no no, that's an archive, this is the latest

which again is interesting because there are no "latest rumors"
If anything I’d recommend that this thread be kept to maybe just non-hardware related items since we definitely already have a thread for that.

Last edited:
If Metroid Prime actually releases this year, I'll post a voice recording of me reading the intro to Super Metroid as Peter Griffin

Wow that thread is very complete , i think we can pin this thread in the top of the website

WaddleDeeKnows is really quiet since this thread dropped.

If Metroid Prime actually releases this year, I'll post a voice recording of me reading the intro to Super Metroid as Peter Griffin
I want that right now though

You doing Peter Griffin has gotta basically sound like Nate, right?

Nintendo is not asking fans if they want a new Mystery Dungeon game, lol. They are asking if people would play more pokemon spinoffs, including Snap, Pokken, etc and Mystery Dungeon was just one of the games lumped into that list. It's odd to single it out as if they're specifically asking about Mystery Dungeon.

I want that right now though

You doing Peter Griffin has gotta basically sound like Nate, right?
God, I have no idea. I've done Peter Griffin impressions before, but as 10 second shitposts on Discord. I don't think I could keep it up for more than a couple lines. 😂

Aurc has become too powerful, now he knows the effect his voice has on people :catcry:

There has been various rumblings about FF Pixel remasters coming to consoles, including Switch.

Apparently they are planned for this FY2022/23. Wonder if they will be shadowdropped during february 2023 direct.

Aurc has become too powerful, now he knows the effect his voice has on people :catcry:
Hey, you folks started it, when you went after my generous use of my beloved commas! I just wanted to demonstrate how a nice little pause sounds, in speech.

You don't understand though, Donnie. This one would be bad for me

Metroid Prime ain't coming this year anyway, so I won't have to do it

You don't understand though, Donnie. This one would be bad for me
Nope

It would still be silly and sultry. It would just have a New England accent. You can’t hide your true self aurc, it will come through even in the middle of a Peter Griffin bit.

I'll cancel my pre-order of Tears of the Kingdom if Prime gets released this year.

Yes I am that serious about it!

I'll just buy it digitally

Nope

It would still be silly and sultry. It would just have a New England accent. You can’t hide your true self aurc, it will come through even in the middle of a Peter Griffin bit.
🤣

Maybe someday, Family Guy will give us a cutaway gag. It would mean more than any acknowledgement Nintendo could provide...

I'll cancel my pre-order of Tears of the Kingdom if Prime gets released this year.

Yes I am that serious about it!

I'll just buy it digitally
Not to worry: neither of us will end up having to go through with anything!

Hey everyone, we're locking this thread for a couple reasons, namely because this is really similar to the Direct Speculation STs, the last of which has recently wrapped up, and we'll be having a community discussion before we decide when and how to start the next one.

Additionally, there's currently no new leaks or rumors that haven't already been discussed in their own threads, so the tone here has already moved on to just chit-chat already. If any new rumors or leaks pop up, you're welcome to make threads about them specifically.

If you're looking for information on past leaks in general, we recommend checking out the Rumors and Leaks Archive, and if you're looking to chat more casually we have the Nintendo General Discussion ST as per usual. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom