• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Retro I've been collecting and archiving raw game trailers and videos, and you can help!

Finally finished with the disc and also re-did some vids that had a frame of audio from the prior one, so you don't hear a weird "pop" of sorts with them anymore when they start.

Large example was Excite Truck:

The original upload is still there above.

Also as I said in the descriptions, I had to massively lower the volume as it was deafening loud, like the Prime 3 intro alone makes the Brawl Wii Menu and SADX title screen blush. :p I set them all to max/err lowest -10.00dB. Do they sound loud enough? Hopefully I won't need to AGAIN redo any of them. I wanted to keep a consistent setting for ease.

Anyway here's the full playlist for your viewing pleasure.

Edit: Just uploaded the DVD .iso itself. And again, MASSIVE warning about the audio on the DVD so you don't blow your speakers or ears out. :p

Just watched this recently, what a great upload. I remember playing excite truckat the mall in early December 2006. I was 13, It was a packed Saturday night. My friends mom had to give the Gamestop clerk her drivers license before they would let us use the Wii motes, since they weren't tethered to the station.

Just watched this recently, what a great upload. I remember playing excite truckat the mall in early December 2006. I was 13, It was a packed Saturday night. My friends mom had to give the Gamestop clerk her drivers license before they would let us use the Wii motes, since they weren't tethered to the station.
LOL yeah I first tried it at an EB Games/GameStop Canada in a mall too back in 2006! :O

BTW as likely implied, the .mp4 rip of disc 1 is a tad inferior to what a proper working rip would've done; I still had a borked .iso rip that only plays 37 minutes to compare with, but as you can probably tell this footage ain't exactly super HQ to begin with and on YouTube it'd be even less obvious even at 4K60 since YT always compresses no matter what res, it's just they compress the least at 4K60 (hence why I always upload in it).

The interlacing seems intact and deinterlacing in Avidemux works it seems so that's good. FYI the person ripped this with VLC. Somehow MakeMKV or Handbrake couldn't, yet VLC did it. Huh. DRM fuckery maybe? MakeMKV is the best as it does 1:1 rips with zero loss in quality.

Back
Top Bottom