• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion It's been 3 weeks since release: how many hours do you have in Tears Of The Kingdom?

yet another TOTK thread

• 0 - I have the game but haven't even turned it on!

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 5-25

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • 30-50

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • 55-75

Votes: 30 15.6%
  • 80-100

Votes: 45 23.4%
  • 105-125

Votes: 35 18.2%
  • 130-150

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • 155-175

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • 180-200

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • 200+ - wowzers!

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Didn't play for a good week or so (because I finished it and did more or less everything I wanted to) and I am at ~170 hours. What a great game

Just over 65 hours. Did the first temple after ~55 hours. 5 towers, 50 shrines and 35 lightroots. Haven't been to Kakariko or Hateno, but that's my next destination.

Right at 80 hours.

I've done three phenomenas, all the towers, all the dragon tears (have not finished the full quest though), 70 shrines, 80 koroks, and maybe half the depths. A whole bunch of side adventures, quests and caves. But seemingly plenty more to do. Oh and lastly

I stumbled across the spirit temple and just completed it. Holy crap at the sage unlock

Game just keeps delivering.

Last I checked, it was more than 150, almost finished all the shrines, just finished all 4 temples and based on key items slot, I think there maybve a 5th temple?

135 and I still have 24 shrines and around 100 lightroots left. And probably about half of the armor pieces still to find. The crazy thing is that it hasn't felt tedious at all yet. Still having a blast.

I’m only at around 40 hours unfortunately.

I only get the chance to play it at the weekend since after work I’m usually far too tired to do so, and even if I’m not tired I just know I’d be on it past midnight so I don’t bother.

Fucking work getting in the way of greatness.

105h, main story completed. Still so much to do, but I think I'm done for now. It would be so cool to play it again on new hardware...

155 hours played. Finished all Shrines, all Side Adventures, unlocked all Lightroots and found all armor. Still have quite a few Quests to go and do some upgrading. Still also exploring a lot. Beat it at around 120 hours. Probably the best game I ever played. Some minor improvements are certainly to be had. I would have loved more new outfits because the new ones absolutely rock. I absolutely loved the depths. I want more of this. Can’t wait for DLC.

155h, but I guess it will be soon 160h.
Finished the first temple when 105h, was planning to do the 2nd yesterday but failed.
Still have no idea how much time it will take to beat the game ... there are always too many things to explore!!!

Finished the games main story after three days with 40-ish hours. Now i am waiting for Master Mode and DLC to delete my save and start the real game.

Getting to the 140-hour threshold here.

Finished the main story
All shrines and lightroots
A little more than 300 Korok Seeds
All side-adventures done save for the compendium
About 100 sidequests completed
19 wells missing
I have no idea about the caves, because I haven't seen that dude in a while

Currently sitting at 115hours played. Can’t see me finishing this for at least another 100hrs

I’ve loved every minute of it.

Played 70+ hours. I started later than most, and I've been playing it less lately. Maybe because I've finished most of the story content, maybe because the frustrating parts seem to be getting to me more.

70 hours to me is still a pretty ridiculous amount of time to spend on one playthrough of a single game, though. BotW and Dragon Quest VII and XI are the only ones to compete with it, I'm pretty sure, and VII is probably gonna end up being blown past by the time I finish this. Definitely think it could have been more concise and stronger for it, though it certainly makes a much better argument for its massive scope than BotW ever did.

35 hours and 2 dungeons done. would be more probably if not for work and my health problems. it's a great game haven't been this into a game in a long time.

60 hours according to my Switch, haven't even done any of the regional quests yet, whoops.

125 joyous hours spent without changing games, still on version 1.

I've done 4 dungeons so far, over 100 shrines, a lot of koroks, about 70% explored underground. I really hope I will reach a point eventually where I can relax and start building crazy contraptions but I'm still way too invested into exploring and progressing the story.

I absolutely LOVE a certain gimmick in Tarrey town which gave me nostalgia for Wind Waker, I wish they took it even further.

115 hours

-Finished the game
-152 shrines
-120 lightroota
~80 korok seeds
-barely any side quests

49% completed according to the game.

95 hours. Would've put more but between work, me working out using Ring fit adventure and my hands getting cramped after playing for long sessions I've spread my gameplay hours wide. Also I've only done two dungeons and working on my third (Gerudo), about 60-ish shrines, and less than 25% of the depths done. I wan't to finish all dungeons and have at least half of everything (shrines, the depths) before heading towards ganon, so I think I will do that around the 120/130 h ish mark.

Wild because between finding all 120 shrines, doing all quests and all the DLC content I still didn't crack the 200 h count in BOTW. I kinda wonder if I will crash my record of most hours played for a switch games (currently 230 hours in ACNH).

Game had to release right when my condo was finally ready to close 🙃 At the very least I hope I'll be able to sink into this game a lot more quickly this summer once I'm all settled from moving in, but right now I think I have all of 15 hours?

Back
Top Bottom