• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Xbox inXile 20th Anniversary Documentary

I can't wait to see the AAA steampunk RPG they've got in the works. inXile and Obsidian both backed by Microsoft money is so good. A WRPG fan's dream.

I can't wait to see the AAA steampunk RPG they've got in the works. inXile and Obsidian both backed by Microsoft money is so good. A WRPG fan's dream.

I decided to give Wasteland 3 a shot on Game Pass some time ago and was super impressed - loved it. Can't wait to see what else they have in store.

Not sure that there's any risk of this, but I just hope that they maintain top-down camera angles for the rest of their releases. There's enough first-person WRPGs coming for Xbox.

I decided to give Wasteland 3 a shot on Game Pass some time ago and was super impressed - loved it. Can't wait to see what else they have in store.

Not sure that there's any risk of this, but I just hope that they maintain top-down camera angles for the rest of their releases. There's enough first-person WRPGs coming for Xbox.

It's pretty much a lock that their AAA game will be first-person. Personally I'd like to see remakes of Fallout and Fallout 2 that are on par with Wasteland 3. That would be neat.

It's pretty much a lock that their AAA game will be first-person. Personally I'd like to see remakes of Fallout and Fallout 2 that are on par with Wasteland 3. That would be neat.

Oh is it? :( with Obsidian doing their thing, and Bethesda on board with Starfield, plus the countless other first person experiences…that’s pretty disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom