• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club In Zelda TK, how often do you check behind the [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] for treasure / secrets?

How often do you check for treasure or secrets behind the [REDACTED] in [REDACTED]?

• Never.

• A few times, then I stopped.

• Once in a while, you never know…

• Regularly enough.

• Most of the time.

• Always, bitterly.

• Always, happily.

• Aonuma himself would be unable to dissuade me.

• I didn’t before, but I will now.

Results are only viewable after voting.

xghost777

Magical Girls <3 #TeamJRPG #TrustTheProcess
In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, there is a generous amount of space behind the [REDACTED] that give you [REDACTED] in [REDACTED]. The space behind the [REDACTED] is so inviting, that I can’t help but look for treasure or secrets every time I’m in [REDACTED]. Even if Aonuma himself told me they never put anything behind the [REDACTED] I’m sure I’d still look behind every [REDACTED].

I’m curious where you all stand, how often do you check for treasure or secrets behind the [REDACTED] in [REDACTED]?

fetchimage

I think

It's evident to me that the part behind the [REDACTED] is just for decoration so I never check it.

If there’s a waterfall I will look behind it, dive down it, try to swim up it, climb behind it, drop a fishing line in the pool, throw bombs through it, scour every rock for hidden switches and do everything bloody else to interact with it as that’s what decades of computer games have taught me to do. It’s like seeing a bipedal mushroom charging at me and deciding ‘do I jump or do I die’, or seeing a block out of place where symmetry could be formed. Some things are automatic.

See, I never checked behind the [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] for anything beforehand. But after I saw you discussing this, I checked. I went to a [REDACTED], looked behind the [REDACTED], and guess what?

[REDACTED].

See, I never checked behind the [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] for anything beforehand. But after I saw you discussing this, I checked. I went to a [REDACTED], looked behind the [REDACTED], and guess what?

[REDACTED].
It’s a secret to everybody :)

Used to do it and then I realised you could see if you had all the redacteds in a redacted by bringing up the map screen and checking if it had the redacted symbol beside the name of the redacted so I don't do it anymore.

Are you asking me if I check behind the hand altar in shrines to see if there's anything? Why yes, I do. 70 something shrines are done, so far nothing.

Back
Top Bottom