• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club If you went to a spaghetti restaurant and they gave you the option to have your spaghetti as one long noodle would you do it?

One noodle?

• Total voters
Of course I would. I'm at a special spaghetti restaurant. I am a pasta purveyor, a ziti zealot, a tortellini tourist. If I am given the option to try something entirely unique, I'll of course take it without thought.

If you mean as a one-off unique experience, absolutely.

However if this is a restaurant I have decided to visit several times and get the option every time, I think I would prefer to have several spaghetti, I assume it's more fun to twirl on a fork that way.

Yeah, I'd do it once for the novelty, but I feel like it might get old fast if it's like trying to take a garden hose off a wall mount in your garage

get ready to get mad

cuhdow38lvi81.jpg

yeah but only one

This reminds me of some bullshit my mom used to pull on me when I was a kid

I would ask for a graham cracker, and when she gave me one, I'd ask for two

So she'd take mine, turn around, break it in half, and give it back to me. God I was a dumbass

get ready to get mad

cuhdow38lvi81.jpg

I keep finding more things that make me mad about this image

1. The fact that such an open-ended question is rigidly allowed one answer
2. The fact that the question is deceptively implying validity to the premise
3. The fact that the topic of the question is "reasonableness" (rationality, wit), which clearly means the answer requires out-of-the-box thinking.
4. The fucking underline under the not, like fuck you. God I hate public schooling.

I would be so impressed they managed to cook one continuous noodle that I'd absolutely order it out of curiosity.

You roll out some dough, and then cut the dough into strands with a pasta cutter. So it depends on when you define the transition between dough and noodle I suppose, or if there is one.
I was under the impression that every strand of spaghetti is cut from The Noodle

I had this in Chengdu once (maybe it doesn't count as it wasn't spaghetti but noodles served as one long noodle) and it was definitely worth going for the just one noodle please, can recommend.

like you could just put one end in your mouth and slurp continuously and it’d be one long noodle would you do it?
Sounds like the future of eating. I'd like to invest in your business venture.

Spaghetti are low tier pasta, harder too eat, less good. One giant one would make them a good gimmick but the novelty would were off after the first experience.

How about this for the tech side?

The restaurant actually has large toothpaste tubes of noodle gel and when someone orders the whole thing is emptied into a large wok, put on a low flame for a couple minutes, and voila!

Sauces and other ingredients could also be conveniently packedaged in tubes, for aesthetic purposes and for brand consistency.

Syringes are also acceptable.

I think with this idea we are now equal owners of the invention @Derachi. I expect a 50% cut of all profits.

Back
Top Bottom