• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Film I just saw they're making cold ghostbusters

Ghostbusters musical called "Turn Off the Cold"... it's like November or something out here

I read the news today, oh boy
About some ghosts who were very cold
And though the news was rather cold
Well, I just shivered there
I saw the poster
The ghostbusters where also cold
They surely noticed that the temp had changed
A crowd of viewers stood and stared
They'd seen these busters before
Nobody was really sure if he was from the first movie

I saw a trailer today, oh boy
The ghostbustets had just gotten cold
A crowd of viewers turned away
But I just had to look
Having read the book

I'd love to make you cold

I know this cold ghostbuster...he was in the Arctic with my mom when she was researching ice spiders right before she died.

I know this cold ghostbuster...he was in the Arctic with my mom when she was researching ice spiders right before she died.

madame-webb-1700066845166.jpg

Surely this 3 Dev Adam remake won't leave me cold.....

Come gather ’round busters
Wherever you bust
And admit that the ghosts
Around you are cold
And accept it that soon
You’ll be chilled to the bone
If your temp to you is worth warmin'
Then you better start bustin’ or you’ll be chilled to the bone
For the ghost busters they are a-cold now

I haven't seen any news reports on this lately. on the nightly news. Are they still making cold Ghostbusters?
They're still chilling the GBs (Ghostbusters), anyday now the country us gonna get swept with cold fever. They only think preventing it now is the "liberal" "media", but It'll be Too Cold To Ignore soon.

Hold on, nobody told me there would be podcast. I like listening to podcast, but I'll admit I've never listened to a cold one. Consider my stance on this cold Ghostbusters partially thawed...

My ghostbuster's gone cold, I'm wondering why I
got out of bed at all.

36155115-e012-418c-8607-62d37726f8ab_screenshot.jpg

My wife had Ghostbusters Afterlife on in the background this past weekend for knitting white noise — it was on one of our TV’s free channels — and holy moly. What an absolute piece of trash that film is. I lasted 45-60 minutes before I couldn’t even be in the same room it was playing in. Someone as talented as Carrie Coon should not legally be allowed to appear in these.

Maybe adding coldness will legitimately improve these reboots

images

At least I won't be left cold by this offer for The Real Ghostbusters Official Ice Cream Treat. Only 45 cents each (recommended price!)! Brr...

It's so freezing cold in my area and has been for days, feels like the Ghostbusters might show up any minute now. 🥶
Stay safe out there. We've got the heating on (decadent) but for the last few nights that kid from Stranger Things has been rapping at our windows telling us to turn it off and let him in.

Uhhhhcold check!

How are all my GB (ghost busters) heads hanging in there? Hope you're staying frosty (hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahhaahjahahahahahahahahahahahah)

Anyways we have a lot "fun" here, but there's nothing fun about "ghosts". Did you know ghosts are the leading cause of brrrrrrrrr? Please, get your ghosts busted.

Good night, and god bless.

I was out last night. It was cold. I hadn't brought a sweater or jacket with me. Living dangerously, I know.

Anyway, as I sat outside, I thought to myself: this must be what a cold Ghostbuster feels like. They valiantly traverse frigid climates to ensure we're free of ghosties, and it's often a thankless job.

I think spending just a little while out in the cold here and there can keep us feeling connected to the people who give everything to keep us warm.

Don't want to get anyone too excited here....but lets just say things are about to get......... . .Cold..

folllow the clews

I will review bomb this movie if I find out it doesn't feature Temperature by Sean Paul.

finally(?) saw the trailer for this thing before the boy and the heron and honestly it looked so fucking sick up until the ghostbusters logo showed up. give me a Fall (2022)-style movie about it getting cold when you’re on a ferris wheel brrrr

Back
Top Bottom