• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Film I just saw they're making cold ghostbusters

images

Cold if true...

That's it! If nobody else is gonna say it, then I will!

Podcast is more of a GI Joe name than a Ghostbusters name! A Ghostbusters name would be like, Lloyd

do you think podcasts exist in the Cold Ghostbusters universe, and if they do do you think Podcast ever listens to podcasts? bet that would blow his mind 🤯

So cold Ghostbusters is ass. Nobody could have predicted this. I thought Podcast would carry us forward toward victory, not down into the abyss! This isn't the worst news I've ever received, but it's damn near close.

After this Very Good Thread I honestly would have been annoyed if this pile turned out to be any good. I’ll be seeing it!
I can see it for "free" (as part of my Nicole Kidman sub), but I think I'd rather keep my two hours! Looking forward to you posting your impressions in here. Do us proud, blg... a shitwatch on our behalf. 🫡

sitting in the movie theater rn

my dad wanted to come see a movie because he saw there was a 50s Cadillac wagon in it

gotta admit though, it's feeling a bit cold in here

brrr

I encountered the cold ghostbusters today. It wasn't ice-specially bad or anything, just pretty standard modern adventure movie. The call backs were hit or miss, but got cold fast. Ice-eem to just dislike Bill Murray in modern times.

The bad guy fell flat, and the "killing by fear alone" ice-schtick-le from the previews didn't really seem accurate. It was just plain cold ice powers. It also seems like they don't snow what to do with most characters, new or cold, which icy as a trend in modern sequels with returning casts.

Solid iCy+. Nothing special, but a fine time if you just want to chill at the movies with a blockbuster.

there's a chain theater near me called "cinebarre" and when i drove past it last night the "a" and "e" in the light-up sign were out. it said "cinebrr". i did not get a photo so you will have to take my word for it but i promise it's true.
talk about viral brrketing

you couldn't make cold ghostbuster today... the left would force you to make warm ghostbusters...

Back
Top Bottom