• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion I feel that when it comes to games, Nintendo fans for the most part are some of the most demanding in the entire industry

IMO, Switch has the greatest first-party software lineup of any gaming platform ever released
I’m inclined to agree.

Fans complaining about the decrease in title quantity from handheld+console combined are neglecting to realize just how much longer modern HD game development takes
That’s exactly it, fans that are griping about this are at best misinformed. Nintendo is already the most prolific publisher in the industry.

good developers don’t just grow on trees.
Especially for Nintendo who really takes the time to nurture and train their talent.

Fans of dormant IP often "demand"/hope for the ip to be revived. Nintendo as a company with a ton of dormant IP will naturally have a lot more demand then companies with less ip, even if those ip are more popular.

I don’t think I’m particularly demanding. I’m probably moreso demanding of third parties because I think every single RPG ever should be on Switch.

There's a difference between demanding and entitled. Nothing wrong with being demanding. And even being entitled isn't really hurting anybody except yourself. You can't exactly hurt the big corpo. Well, it hurts yourself and it creates a toxic community.

Back
Top Bottom