• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic I came up with a great ideia for the IR camera on joycons, do you guys have any ?

Terrarios

Rattata
My great idea for the IR camera is a monster generator for a new Monster Rancher game , it would use the IR camera to detect the shape of an object then it would generate the monster in game. it would be possible to create a lot of monsters with different shapes.

joy-con.jpg

image6.jpeg

For those who dont't know Monster Rancher is a Virtual Monster game like pokemon and digimon where you can summon and fuse monsters and each game has unique ways to create monsters, in the ps1 era you would create monsters by putting CDs on your PS1, on PS2 you would use DVDs , on GBA by words and on DS by drawings.

Show me your ideas !

A new face raiders where the game scans your face with the IR camera

Back
Top Bottom