• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Robin and Ver. 2.2 Available Now!)

Won the 50/50 with Black Swan. Also tried 20 pulls for her lighclone but got nothing. Now I'll be in pure saving mode until 2.1

Pulled Black Swan in 86 tickets and got her lightcone within 70 pulls.

Now to save for Sparkle.

Played for a while, up until
Firefly reveals her condition
If they continue like this, it's setting up to be an amazing arc. Other than that, Penacony is beautiful visually and new enemies are fun, (tho I willhave to switch to my Kafka team since every enemy is weak to Wind, Fire and Lightning)
Also THE MUSIC!!!

Played a bit of the new mission today, Penacony is super cool, and they clearly put a ton of effort into all the little side activities. I'm intrigued by the main story so far too.

Pulled a little bit on the Dan IL banner to see if I got Misha, which I did and some solid eidolons for Tingyun and Guinaifen. I'm still undecided if I want to commit and pull Dan or save for Sparkle/JY with my guarantee. I like Dan but he feels a bit redundant with Ratio, especially when I don't have viable DPS in multiple other elements.

And done with the story for now
Damn, this is really good. If it continues like this, it will be hard for future arcs to top it.
Also
LOL at Duke Inferno getting offscreened

Black Swan is really fun to play, with Kafka paired with her it gets absolutely hilarious.

Now Sparkle I'm not sure if I want to go with her next. Maybe to complete the Quantum meme team.

resident Stelle php haver checking in 🫡

looking forward to the next Penacony chapter
it's gonna take me some time before I can listen to Firefly's theme without getting emotional

I finished up the story the other day, I enjoyed what we got, the new areas in Penacony are all super cool, particularly Dream's Edge.

Random story thoughts for the 2.0 main story:
I liked Firefly but her "death" felt a little abrupt. I'm still not sure if we're supposed to consider her dead or not considering we're in a dream.

Sparkle was a little asshole, which was fun, but the racism angle was a bit much for me. That unsold me on pulling her, though I wasn't that sold on it to begin with.

Sam was awesome, can't wait for more.

Duke Inferno getting off-screen killed was lol. He is an energy life form like the Heliobi though, right? Doesn't that imply he could come back? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't, but he has enough setup that I feel like he could show up again down the line.

Still not sure if I should just pull for Dan IL, wait for JY, or wait even longer for Aventurine/Sam. Black Swan grew on me throughout the mission too, so she's at least in the conversation, but it feels so bad to pull her after not getting Kafka lol.

I finished up the story the other day, I enjoyed what we got, the new areas in Penacony are all super cool, particularly Dream's Edge.

Random story thoughts for the 2.0 main story:
I liked Firefly but her "death" felt a little abrupt. I'm still not sure if we're supposed to consider her dead or not considering we're in a dream.

Sparkle was a little asshole, which was fun, but the racism angle was a bit much for me. That unsold me on pulling her, though I wasn't that sold on it to begin with.

Sam was awesome, can't wait for more.

Duke Inferno getting off-screen killed was lol. He is an energy life form like the Heliobi though, right? Doesn't that imply he could come back? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't, but he has enough setup that I feel like he could show up again down the line.

Still not sure if I should just pull for Dan IL, wait for JY, or wait even longer for Aventurine/Sam. Black Swan grew on me throughout the mission too, so she's at least in the conversation, but it feels so bad to pull her after not getting Kafka lol.
I'm actually interested in seeing why Adventurine's race is hated. is it because of a "natural instinct" they have that causes them to do horrible things (like the demons in Frieren) or another reason entirely.

Duke Inferno is something similar to a heliobi, but afaik they can be killed, but only by an Aeon and I think also a Emanator like Acheron and Phantilya. So if she really did kill him, it's permanent

For pulls, DHIL (I don't have him, this is just based on other people's opinions) is really strong, but very SP heavy so he requires more attention on SP usage. Hanya can fix this since she can restore SP and Sparkle makes him much easier to use due to her restoring and increasing SP, but unless you have the resources, pulling two 5* the same patch is hard and pulling for a 4* is not really recommended. If you don't have her already, I suggest waiting for Jingliu who is just easier to use and build if you need a DPS (also half the content in the game seems to favour her)
In the end though, just pull whoever you like.

The preliminary kits for Acheron, Adventurine and Gallagher have leaked. We should also get animations leaks soon. Remember that all this is STC

Acheron
zl0qyx0hx1ic1.jpg
9hhom41hx1ic1.jpg
rvmwd21hx1ic1.jpg

Adventurine
qqxbrsebhyhc1.jpg
q1cs7tebhyhc1.jpg
e5a203fbhyhc1.jpg

Gallagher
16veloaezvhc1.png
w8zjk83fzvhc1.png
jsa4ntbgzvhc1.png

Current banner rumors for 2.2 seem to be
1st half - Acheron and Fu Xuan
2nd half - Adventurine and Topaz

If true, I'm dead.

Beta for 2.1 should start tomorrow. Expect animation leaks soon
In the meantime, seems like the finalized kits for 2.1 characters + Ascension Materials + Lightcones + new Planar Sets have leaked

Acheron kit + Materials
sk1pouujldjc1.jpg

t6kcf0vjldjc1.jpg
qskkpqujldjc1.jpg
h6fihqujldjc1.jpg

Adventurin kit + Materials

zjhy0lpqndjc1.jpg
fnrxpkpqndjc1.jpg
u68yympqndjc1.jpg
2oog8ppqndjc1.jpg

Gallagher Kit + Materials

r986spqrodjc1.jpg
lxrnwrqrodjc1.jpg
7jhcbqqrodjc1.jpg
uzqhjpqrodjc1.jpg

Lightcones
20gtj5wnjdjc1.jpg
bsu86e2ojdjc1.jpg
fvmdko4ojdjc1.jpg

Planar sets
h0l5m9b5hdjc1.png

Acheron joining the school of Raiden expys needing extra copies to be overpowered club.

Her E6 is absolutely hilarious though and easily one of my long term goals with her.

Acheron joining the school of Raiden expys needing extra copies to be overpowered club.

Her E6 is absolutely hilarious though and easily one of my long term goals with her.
The biggest problem for now is her LC options. Outside of her personal LC, everything else seems to be just extra stats. There no real good alternatives. Basically a repeat of blade pre-2.0

Acheron and Aventurine's animations have been leaked.

Her Ultimate is really similar to the Herrscher of Origin's ultimate.

Last edited:
Acheron and Aventurine's animations have been leaked.

Her Ultimate is really similar to the Herrscher of Origin's ultimate.

Animation powercreep is real. That ultimate is absolutely stunning!

Also Gallagher's animations and Acherons Insta-kill technique showcase have leaked

Here are the ascension material for all 2.1 characters
MoaBAdo.jpeg

Yeah I might be shelving my "pull for Jing Yuan" plans and grabbing Acheron instead. Her animations are wild.

No luck with relics with the event so far. SU nly gave me ok relics and I did 2 custom CRIT Rate relics for acheron and Ratio, each one not giving me much.

On the other hand, I got 12 star in Pure fiction, so that's nice.

It feels great getting a light cone from your weekly Echo of War, I'm not even mad that it's River Flows in Spring.

Trying to plan out my pulls for the next few patches.

Characters I know I want:
  • Aventurine
  • Sam
Roles I need for endgame modes:
  • Another Limited sustain (I have E1 Gepard and an unbuilt Bailu now, plus the 4 star options)
  • Lightning DPS
  • Wind DPS
  • Quantum DPS (I'm slowly building Xueyi to cover this)
  • Ice DPS (I have Herta built for PF and technically a half built Yanqing)
  • Fire DPS (I have Topaz and a built Guinaifen so this is lower priority)

Yeah basically everything lol.

I was initially going to pull for Jing Yuan during the rerun, but seeing the Acheron information so far makes me want to save it for her instead, since I don't really want to get two Lightning DPS right in a row and she seems to power creep the poor general pretty hard. It helps that she's pretty cool as well. I also know I want to try for Kafka when she comes around again, so 3 Lightning Limited DPS is a bit much for me when I need so many other roles covered.

Thankfully I didn't pull for any 5 stars this patch and have about 60 pity with a guarantee for the next one I try to pull, so 2.1 will be a big draining patch if I go for Acheron and Aventurine.

I just have to hope that they don't also rerun Jingliu and/or Fu Xuan because it will get dicey in 2.1 if that's the case, especially since I want to save for Sam, who is potentially in 2.2/2.3.

Currently the only charactersI plan to get for 2.x are Acheron, Fuxuan and Argenti. Acheron's LC too for that extra CD if my pulls go well
I also know I want to try for Kafka when she comes around again, so 3 Lightning Limited DPS is a bit much for me when I need so many other roles covered.
I think Kafka is one of the only "must pull" characters in the game, since DoT teams basically NEED her to work well. Also helps that Dot teams work pretty much anywhere. So she's definitely higher priority than most
I just have to hope that they don't also rerun Jingliu and/or Fu Xuan because it will get dicey in 2.1 if that's the case, especially since I want to save for Sam, who is potentially in 2.2/2.3.
Nothing confirmed for now, but Fu Xuan is very likely to rerun next patch. As for the second rerun, as of now Topaz is rumored to rerun alongside Adventurine, but Luocha has also been missing since 1.1, so it could very well be his turn

Going E0S1 Acheron then maybe Aventurine to get another shield user.

After that not sure, Sam I think should be next since I do need another Fire damage user and Robin depends if her skills are cool enough.

Back
Top Bottom