• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Ver. 2.2 Banners and details revealed!)

Managed to 3-star MoC 11. I'm going to keep floor 12 for when Acheron releases to see how well she'll do.

Only one week left

Artist: Yeurei
Source
GJCxoNvaIAE_FKA

Hoyo has allowed for some early reviews of Acheron to come out. Here's one from one of the most followed Genshin/HSR youtuber
Keep in mind that he's using Sparkle at E0S1

The 12 blades basically being the 12 Herrschers + the last two being Origin and Finality from HI3, the kami are basically the Honkai, I'm loving all these references!
The entire animation is so good!
Now we're only missing the demo

Edit: And is that Kevin in the JP version?!

Last edited:
Next beta (2.2) starts at March 25 if the leak info is correct.

Also supposed skill sets for characters named Sam, Jade and a bunch of Lightcone info leaked.

Next beta (2.2) starts at March 25 if the leak info is correct.

Also supposed skill sets for characters named Sam, Jade and a bunch of Lightcone info leaked.
Best wait until 2.2 release is closer for leaks, but what was posted seems reliable enough.

Finally got back into the game after a long hiatus, I stopped playing when Topaz was new if that's any indication lol. I had to force myself to get through the boring middle parts of the Xianzhou, but I've finally gotten to the good stuff. Also enjoyed the side quests with Banxia and Dan Shu.

Unfortunately I'm so far behind that I don't know any of the Penacony characters that are releasing... but Acheron and Gallagher look pretty cool.

Finally got back into the game after a long hiatus, I stopped playing when Topaz was new if that's any indication lol. I had to force myself to get through the boring middle parts of the Xianzhou, but I've finally gotten to the good stuff. Also enjoyed the side quests with Banxia and Dan Shu.

Unfortunately I'm so far behind that I don't know any of the Penacony characters that are releasing... but Acheron and Gallagher look pretty cool.
Welcome back!
To catch up to the story so far, the only things that would somewhat be necessary iirc are the Ruan Mei and Dr Ratio quests and the Black Swan Companion mission + of course the first part of the Penacony story quest, and aside from Penacony's SQ the others should be quick.

Jingliu's and March's Quests are mostly for future events, but unless they get a mention during Penacony's story, you can save them for later. Topaz introduction quest hasn't been mentioned so far and both Aetherium Wars and Ghost-Hunting squad missions are standalone so they can also be saved for later.

This is finally the week of Acheron! Remember to not do the weekly SU runs until after the update so you can use everything for the new world.
Speaking of Acheron, I finally finished getting all materials to level her up to 6/10/10/10 + fully level up her Lightcone. Back to the relic mines I go...

Artist: Sakon
Source
GJHUn9TbwAAfvcF

More leak stuff is out.

Jiaoqiu, Boothill and Sam skills. A vocal song for Robin and more voices for Jade and Boothill.

Boothill is definitely made for break effect teams so Ruan Mei is a must.

Since the Preload is available, people are already extracting spoilers from it. If you don't want to get spoiled, avoid Social media and use whatever extension you have to block spoilers.

2.2 beta has started, expect animations leaks to drop in the next few hours. Here's the kits + 5* LCfor now

Robin slash art + kit + LC
lqxyks89rhqc1.jpg
lmgogt89rhqc1.jpg
8gxccxmsrhqc1.jpg
l3i5xvmsrhqc1.jpg

Boothill Splashart + kit + LC
r2ucejl1vhqc1.jpg
t7cv3il1vhqc1.jpg
hck4vc53uhqc1.jpg
b7w7aj03uhqc1.jpg

New 4* Nihility LC (2nd BiS for Acheron)
k0c3f4a1shqc1.jpg
etoha3a1shqc1.jpg

Last edited:
Here the Acheron trailer!
Without a doubt a contender for best trailer alongside Sparke

Last edited:
Wait... is Acheron tomorrow or in April? The announcement tweet confuses me

"Event Duration

After the Version 2.1 update – 2024/04/17 11:59:00(server time)

Acheron (Nihility: Lightning)"

Robin Animations

A better look at her Ult animation

Boothill animations

Last edited:
Both Robin and Boothill have amazing animations, I may have to try for one or both of them.

But I'm already pulling for Acheron, Aventurine, and Jingliu lol.

Now I got a choice to either get Robin e0s0 or wait for Sam and go e0s1.

Highly successful Acheron pulls so I can relax.

Dropped two 10-rolls on Acheron and got two absolute minimum rolls (18 bits of trash and 2 LCs I already had) so I'm definitely giving up on her.

There is a BIZARRE pattern on my account where I have no trouble getting male 5 stars (I have Jing Yuan, Blade, 2 DanILs, and Argenti) with little effort and mostly F2P with the occasional Express Supply Pass. But I couldn't get a single female character I wanted (Kafka, Topaz, Acheron).

Got both Acheron and her lightcone in 90 pulls.

I think I will be skipping the next patch and wait for Sam (assuming they get release in 2.3).

Won the 50/50 to both Acheron and her LC in 90 total pulls!
Then I tried another 30 and lost to Welt, which is good since I wanted him to complete the crew. Now to decide if either save for Sam or just go E1.

Got Acheron since she was guaranteed and put a few more 10 pulls in to get Gallagher. Got him and an early Himeko! Aventurine is guaranteed now which means I actually have a chance at Jingliu.

Also sad news, looks like Topaz's technique doesn't work when you use Acheron's technique, no infinite money glitch.

Not focusing on advancing the story right now. I got a bit of catch up to do with Gold and Gears so I can use Erudition on regular Simulated Universe.

And preparing Gepard to take over the shield user position.

Done with the new Penacony story!
They are doing a really good job so far and already surpassed Belobog to be the best story so far. Everything was handled super well. I did get spoiled on one of the big reveals (because the internet can't control itself), but it didn't ruin the other good things that happened

Some longer thoughts (lots of spoilers inside)
Aventurine was without a doubt the best character this act and is currently a contender for best character in the story. His past and seeing everything he had to go through was ectremely sad. Whatever happened to him (Likely became 'nothing' due to how IX and Nihility works) I hope he receives a proper send-off in the Epilogue in 2.3

Ratio is still an assh*le and I love it

The montioning of both Kevin and The spiritual Adam from HI3 made me go crazy, I'm loving all these references.

Firefly being Sam was spoiled to me a month ago when 2.0 just came out both because of loser "theorists" and a random article. It's sad how good this reveal would have been without spoilers. But at least it's just a short 10 second cutscene

AND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE END?! Gallagheris a Fictionologist? He can control Death or at least is allied with it? Sunday is dead?! I need the next part now!

I'm Currently 20 pulls away from a guaranteed 5*. Originally I wanted to try and get E1 Acheron, but she already does absurd ammounts of damage + Because she wants a shielder with Trends LC, I'm considering saving the garanteed for Aventurine. Everything depends on how well my Izumo relics drops do.

I'm thinking I may skip Jingliu after getting Aventurine. I've got Herta built for Pure Fiction and I want Sam and Screwllum, and now I think I will also put some pulls in for Robin, so Jingliu is going to have to wait for her next rerun.

I got Acheron and a surprise Himeko, plus enough pulls for Aventurine, so even if I pulled Jingliu I wouldn't be able to build her this patch anyway lol.

Plus I have Yanqing lmao

I'm thinking I may skip Jingliu after getting Aventurine. I've got Herta built for Pure Fiction and I want Sam and Screwllum, and now I think I will also put some pulls in for Robin, so Jingliu is going to have to wait for her next rerun.

I got Acheron and a surprise Himeko, plus enough pulls for Aventurine, so even if I pulled Jingliu I wouldn't be able to build her this patch anyway lol.

Plus I have Yanqing lmao

I have E1 Yanqing but I still like Jingliu since her damage output doesn't depend on her being shielded at all times and her damage is spread out more. Though if your going for Aventurine shields won't be a problem..

Done with the new Penacony story!
They are doing a really good job so far and already surpassed Belobog to be the best story so far. Everything was handled super well. I did get spoiled on one of the big reveals (because the internet can't control itself), but it didn't ruin the other good things that happened

Some longer thoughts (lots of spoilers inside)
Aventurine was without a doubt the best character this act and is currently a contender for best character in the story. His past and seeing everything he had to go through was ectremely sad. Whatever happened to him (Likely became 'nothing' due to how IX and Nihility works) I hope he receives a proper send-off in the Epilogue in 2.3

Ratio is still an assh*le and I love it

The montioning of both Kevin and The spiritual Adam from HI3 made me go crazy, I'm loving all these references.

Firefly being Sam was spoiled to me a month ago when 2.0 just came out both because of loser "theorists" and a random article. It's sad how good this reveal would have been without spoilers. But at least it's just a short 10 second cutscene

AND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE END?! Gallagheris a Fictionologist? He can control Death or at least is allied with it? Sunday is dead?! I need the next part now!

Yeah, the Sam=Firefly thing was leaked for me back in September, this was basically what was being talked about back in the 2.1 livestream when the devs began talking about leaks. From my understanding, someone managed to get access to a dev build of the game through malicious means and proceeded to leak a bunch of major spoilers for Penacony's storyline, including a chunk of the script for the first act of the story, it really sucked.

After 2.0 was released, more people became aware of the leaks and it was impossible to avoid them because you'd have people just casually talking about Firefly being Sam, even though it hadn't yet been officially revealed. Ironically, the leak subreddit was (and still is) the best place to go to AVOID story spoilers.

There were more things that were spoilt for me, not enough to completely ruin the story but still somewhat bothersome.

Semi-final Build for Acheron while I wait for a better orb and rope, but this is good enough. Now I'll focus on Aventurine.
GKLUgnXXoAABpz5

I might skip the whole 2.2 banner, follow up attack teams is my gaping hole but I am saving for Sam E0S1 and maybe Jade.

Then after that, wait for Jiaoqiu to get the Acheron team really going.

The Argenti boss fight is kicking my ass, I'm a little worried I don't have the right team for him but there's no way I'm redoing all the bug fights before the second round again.

Any ideas? I've got Natasha, my own Argenti, Jing Yuan and Gepard on my team.

The Argenti boss fight is kicking my ass, I'm a little worried I don't have the right team for him but there's no way I'm redoing all the bug fights before the second round again.

What are your builds for them? Show relics too

Last edited:

Stats and builds are important too, but you might just be getting overwhelmed with both a healer and shielder on your team. For most bosses it's comfy mode to run both (I usually run Huohuo and Fire MC), but for some bosses like Argenti who summon adds you may not have enough damage and lose through attrition. If you're having trouble taking out the adds he creates you might want to throw in a Harmony or Nihility character instead of Natasha or Gepard to help Argenti and Jing Yuan break the enemies down.

Argenti is also one of the harder story bosses, at least in my opinion.

It might be good to replace Jing Yuan with a harmony unit, preferably Tingyun for this fight. Argenti is a energy hungry unit so she helps a lot.

Argenti's ult will help take care of the adds.

Back
Top Bottom