• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Ver. 2.2 Banners and details revealed!)

Sparkle in 2 rolls lmao

guess I can go for the light cone too

image.png

I got a Sparkle like experience, both lost and won 50/50 on the same ten pull.

Kinda wished it's the other way around so I get a guaranteed Acheron.

Reached hard pity in the standard banner and got.... Clara. she's E2 now.
The game must really want me to build her.

Meanwhile, the Acheron build is going well. I justneed a better CritRate body
GHgIDOsWoAAsvPI

Reached hard pity in the standard banner and got.... Clara. she's E2 now.
The game must really want me to build her.

Meanwhile, the Acheron build is going well. I justneed a better CritRate body
I just got Clara's E1 on the Standard banner as well.

I just realized that if Acheron's leaked technique makes it live, I will probably be able to combine it with Topaz's technique to make overworld farming actually braindead.

I just got Clara's E1 on the Standard banner as well.

I just realized that if Acheron's leaked technique makes it live, I will probably be able to combine it with Topaz's technique to make overworld farming actually braindead.
The technique will likely make it live. The bigger question is if the stategy of Preservation unit + Universal market will make it to release, because as it is now it's absolutely broken.

The current blessing for PF doesn't seem to work properly, or at least not with DoT characters. No matter how many time I used the bursts, it didn't seem to trigger the blessing.
Was just reading some comments on the changes and the doomposting for Acheron is crazy right now.

Did people not learn their lesson with Black Swan?
It's always funny to see people doompost a character before release and then after release they are s+. Happened with Jingliu, then Black Swan and now Acheron.

Last edited:
Latest and probably last changes for 2.1 characters
Biggest change is Acheron's Stack overflow being moved from E1 to Base kit. Also her E6 is absurdly powerful
mef5k4n3x0nc1.jpg

30ddl4n3x0nc1.jpg

Had a string of CR body pieces today and then this happens. My Acheron has never been so ready
GIJ3jFlW0AAqJd6

That Acheron E6. Definitely my first long term character to max out eidolons with.

Maybe after a few reruns as my goal for now is just E0S1.

When you decide to gamble on "two curios and one negative curio" in the Simulated Universe and your "positive" curios are worse than the negative one lol.

If Fu xuan does rerun next patch, I'll probably have to skip all of 2.2 characters. won't have enough jades and I don't think i'll need another Harmony or Destruction character. I also need to focus on getting another Erudition Character for PF.

Speaking of jades, I now have 189 in total, with the remaining 14 days of 2.0 I'll go over 200. Add the 35 pity I have on the character Banner + the 30 on LC banner and if I'm lucky I should be able to get Acheron, Her LC and Fu Xuan next patch.

Last edited:
looks like Robin is first so I can pull Acheron and still have enough for [redacted]

which is a relief, my DoT team needs some help...

Boothill releasing in 2.2 instead of Sam is such a relief. I already have to miss out on both Sparkle's LC and Acheron after losing the 50/50 on Sparkle, but there's still likely going to be three characters I really want (Fu Xuan/Robin/Sam) in the next few patches and I don't have many rolls saved. Still going to be rough, but any extra time to save helps.

Not sure if I want to pull for anyone for 2.2. Going to wait for the rerun characters for that to decide.

For now, I think I might go for E2S1 Acheron now that Sam is months away.

I think I'm all good on Harmony b/w Ruan Mei, Sparkle and Bronya so 2.2 looking like a full skip for me. More time to save up

While we still need confirmation from the livestream, it seems like the 2.1 banners have leaked

1st phase: Acheron and Luocha
2nd Phase: Aventurine and Jingliu

Again, wait until the livestream tomorrow, but if true, then I'm definitely going for Acheron's LC. Maybe even try for her E1 for that extra CR

Last edited:
Livestream has already started. I'll be a bit late in making a summary since I'm out right now.

1st anniversary rewards. As previously announced, the anniversary will be during the second phase.
EDIT: 20 pulls will be during the firts phase, the extra 10 in second phase.

5xyvux2p0poc1.jpeg

Last edited:
Ver. 2.1 Details
VER. 2.1 LIVESTREAM DETAILS

1st ANNIVERSARY REWARDS
5xyvux2p0poc1.jpeg

Q&A Regarding Easier Planar ornaments farming, Xianzhou storyline, Tingyun and more
Q1: SU grinding is a pain. Any plans to make it faster?

A (Hanzii): We agree, 2.3 will have a feature to make getting Planar Ornaments much easier.

Q2: When will March 7th transform? (NOTE: Like Dan Heng)

A (Shaoji): March 7th is a character who has a lot of secrets related to her backstory. While we do want to take our time with revealing these secrets, we recognize that a lot of players care about her. So in 2024 there'll be a new system, that is similar to switching Paths for the Trailblazer, but revolves around creating new memories (NOTE: this part is rather vague and ambiguous, probably on purpose).

Q3: When will the Xianzhou storyline continue? Will we learn more about Tingyun's whereabouts?

A (Shaoji): It will continue in 2024 and we will learn more about the aftermath of the Luofu storyline. The main idea behind the story is that you solve problems in the current world and move on to the next world. But just because it's like that, doesn't mean previous worlds will be ignored.

Q4: Will there be more cute creatures like Ruan Mei's cake lifeforms in the future?

A (TT): Yes. Not just in 2.1 but in the future as well.

Q5: Why are there so many leaks online?

A (Shaoji): It's fact that the more interesting the content is, the more people will want to see it. And once something gets leaked, it's impossible to control the spread of leaks. And that affects both people who want to see leaks, and those who don't.

The most important thing for us in a story is how it's experienced, moreso than the actual content it has. And the way we tell our story is informed by how our players respond to it, how they understand it and how much we can understand them. Leaks disrupt this process.

And some leakers, whether they do it on purpose or not, create conflict in the fanbase because their way of presenting and telling our story is inappropriate. This leads to discord not just among people who consume leaks, but us developers, and players who don't look at leaks.

We prepared Penacony's story with a lot of surprises, and anticipated how players would react to them. But in September 2023 (Stepleaker begins leaking), everything was revealed in a crude way. We were badly affected by this. Why did this happen? Why were we so powerless to stop this?

I said that, the twist itself is the icing on the cake. For a long-running project like this, people who join the game years, or even a decade after the fact, would most likely already be spoiled on the story. So we should strive to write a story that will withstand the test of time, over dozens of years.

That being said, there is content in 2.1 and 2.2 that has not yet been leaked.

Other details:
  • there will be a special animated short featuring Acheron and Black Swan in the near future
  • Acheron will also have a special mission with Welt

f68bad11113984c62efd085c4fc5a9bf_2606915762786929295.jpg

b3451bd56054cdb12586e0b9842b3bb4_6868511767517915452.jpg
84951929057c7fa3041b502c951286db_5557543584108885130.jpg
0e79a00496cf98bdbd6cb1b8d34f562a_5642249860170144494.jpg

Last edited:
A really big patch overall. And the fact that they are working on a way to farm planar sets more easily is extremely good news, the current way is way to slow and boring.
Those 30 pulls are incredible. And with no Fu xuan this patch, I might try to go E2S1 Acheron.

The comments on giving March 7th something similar to where the Trailblazer changes paths were pretty interesting.

It sounded like it wouldn't be paths necessarily, maybe she can swap elements or abilities? Will be fun to speculate on.

Also, finally GNSW gets a rerun. It's basically the best 4* option for every Nihility character and it's ridiculous that it didn't have a rerun for almost a year.

A small correction: 20 pulls will be given during the 1st phase, the extra 10 will be during the 2nd phase

The comments on giving March 7th something similar to where the Trailblazer changes paths were pretty interesting.

It sounded like it wouldn't be paths necessarily, maybe she can swap elements or abilities? Will be fun to speculate on.
They said it would be something related to memories, so to me it sounds like they want to make it related to her past in some way.

From the reveals, I think I can go for E2S1 Acheron since Aventurine's banner is kinda bleh on my end and I already have Jingliu.

welp no pulling for me until firefly and fu xuan, unless I psyche myself into pulling the doofy airhead herself, Acheron.

Someone made an estimate for how many pulls you can get in 2.1. Aroud 70 for first half if you're completely F2P and do everything.
j414v5ud1xoc1.png

Oh wow, Acheron is scary. that whole sequence of her tearing Black Swan apart while the latter tries to desperately escape was masterfully done.
The entire latter half of the video is incredible. Both in terms of potential lore and visuals
Also lol at
Acheron going "who" when asked about Duke inferno and AG. they were so pathetic they didn't even leave an impression on her.

Last edited:
also in case you haven't read it, the video description tells the fate of Izumo

"The dual planets were intertwined in each other's tragic destiny, dancing an eternal rondo around a pitch-black great sun. In the beginning, one of the planets gave rise to humans. These people looked down, and named the land below "Izumo." These people looked up, and named the world above "Takamagahara."One day uninscribed in the annals, the Yaoyorozu-no-kami descended from Takamagahara. These demonic beasts named Kami overturned the skies, burned the rivers and oceans, and shattered the land — People realized in horror that it was not an invasion for rulership, dominance, or plunder. The evil Kami came only to kill.As the planet stood on the brink of death, Izumo embarked on a Kami-slaying journey, exhausting the might of the entire country to slay the calamity "Sovereign of Revelation" and forging the very first Edict Edge using its bestial body.Giving the Kami a taste of their own medicine, the wielder of these swords can recite the mantra contained within the blade to master the divine power of Takamagahara, and use it to combat the evil Kami and save the masses.From then on, Izumo started its long and arduous crusade, exchanging inordinate lives lost for the fall of one Kami after another, shattering countless mortal blades to forge the twelve Sentinels.In the merciless fight for survival, Izumo used the might of the Edict Edges to light up their uncivilized world of darkness in less than ten Amber Eras, building cities of dazzling neon lights.That distant Takama Divine Realm, once so far away, became so close within their reach —Yet history suddenly stopped there. The existence of the two planets instantly evaporated, disappearing into nothingness.Nowadays, the past of the border planet Izumo can only be gleaned from the scattered whispers in the universe. Academics hold various views regarding its disappearance, but none can solve the mystery.Izumo's history should have been a long flowing river, but it was severed in one cut, and all its past and future voided on emptiness' other shore.Did it never exist, and was it no more than a fabricated story? Did its histories never occur, and it ran aground on the beach of reverse causation? Was it yet another appalling experiment by Dr. Primitive, or was it a sign of the Voracity returning from the end of the Cosmos?Only that pitch-black great sun knows the answer, yet THEY remain silent, never speaking.Because everything that had happened will one day regress to the end, and everything that had ended is guaranteed to happen again. The universe undergoes an eternal recurrence under THEIR shadow, and Izumo is nothing more than the footnote for an ellipsis. "

Back
Top Bottom