• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Ver. 2.2 Banners and details revealed!)

Acheron is quite an interesting character to play as her playstyle make some systems worthless to her (like energy and energy regeneration).

I'm probably going to have to go for Fu Xuan if that's the case because I started playing aggressively too late to get a good sustain aside from Lynx, Nat, and the Preservation Trailblazer. I would kill even for a Gepard or Bailu at this point.

With Acheron coming in 2.1 first half, here's my current plans for 2.x
  • Get Black Swan (I'll be able to guarantee her before 2.0 drops)
  • save for all of 2.0 and then drop everything for Acheron
  • use everything else I save for Fuxuan (hopefully she won't be first phase since Luocha is still missing)
  • skip all of 2.2 (wouldn't be able to pull anyone anyway)
  • Wait until either Catarina or Constance (if they are playable)
I still need to get most unlockables from Swarm and G&G + some unfinished quests, so that should be an easy 20-30 pulls. I'll just need to win the 50/50 with one of them (hopefully Black Swan) to have a chance of getting everyone

Fu Xuan is definitely the other Limited Sustain I want the most, though I could definitely see pulling for Aventurine instead if his kit looks fun.

If he has a Follow-Up Attack kit, I could have the dream team of Aventurine/Ratio/Topaz, which would be fun.

I hope that they launch this game for Switch 2.
(Still waiting for Genshin Impact too).
We can only hope that this wasn't locked down by Sony. The good news is that it was marketed as a limited console exclusive.
As for Genshin, at this point I hope it was moved to Switch 2. Only time will tell.

looks like we got a trailer and Aventurine today.

Imaginary, preservation.

That trailer is so ridiculous, I love it! I hope Penacony has similar vibes throughout 2.x.
I feel absolutely nothing for Adventurine. Maybe if he's like Gepard 2.0 I might consider him, but for now he's an easy skip. Also doesn't help that he's coming alongside Acheron.

It really depends if you already have enough defensive options.

Like me in which I lack all of the overpowered healers so far. And right now I'm expanding into more offensive options like a dot team.

It really depends if you already have enough defensive options.

Like me in which I lack all of the overpowered healers so far. And right now I'm expanding into more offensive options like a dot team.
I already have Luocha, E6 Lynx and E2 Gepard, so for sustains I'm good. It's just that Gepard shields are not enough sometimes and Fuxuan seems more useful

The Penacony theme song "White Night" will be revealed during the livestream. CN version performed by Zhang Jie/Jason Zhang (not sure if he will also do the eng version)
https://weibo.com/7643376782/NDljOt7px
9kmskge0bdec1.jpeg

Ver. 2.0 Livestream Codes (COMPLETE)
TT9S28LK4QHP
EA8BKR4JL93T
LTQA2Q5249KF

Last edited:
Ver 2.0 Details
VER 2.0 DETAILS

REDEEM CODES

TT9S28LK4QHP
EA8BKR4JL93T
LTQA2Q5249KF

higlight page

The Penacony storyline will last from 2.0 to 2.2, witch an epilogue in 2.3

BANNERS

GExFNi-WAAA8oJQ
GExFQ3qXgAAvLZ7
GExFO1pWQAAJu5w
GExFaJFXMAAnkpj

p21i3mlf5sec1.jpg
520cyllf5sec1.jpg

20 Free pulls will be given at the beginning of the patch (10 from daily login, 10 from mail)
nn0785gh1sec1.jpeg

NEW RELICS
PIONEER DIVER OF DEAD WATERS (Increases Damage against debuffed enemies)
GExQ5tHWAAAZWZf

WATCHMAKER, MASTERY OF DREAM MACHINATIONS (increases Break Effect)
GExRA68X0AAaHDx

NEW TRACE MATERIALS FOR HARMONY, NIHILITY AND DESTRUCTION CHARACTERS + ASCENSION MATERIALS FOR SPARKLE AND MISHA

GExR2v6W0AA8cw1

Last edited:
2.0 will last 7 weeks compared to the usual 6.
1st anniversary will happen in second half of 2.1

Penacony looks very fun.

It looks like I won't get quite enough pulls to guarantee Kafka before 2.0, so I'll keep saving.

The 4* lineups on the 2.0 banners look great, I'm tempted to pull for Daniel or Sparkle/JY.

Honestly, the most exiting part for me is Shaoji being the writer for Penacony. what he did in HI3 was great and I fully expect Penacany's story to be great with him in charge
GEzQQ03XcAAjCSv

Won the 50/50 on Kafka! Luckily, I also had enough decent relics/planar orbments to only still need boots before I can finish building her.

So glad Sparkle is second half. I'm basically broke after rolling for Kafka, so I could really use those extra weeks to save lol

If you care about the story, it's best to avoid youtube comments and main subreddit. People are already disguising spoilers as theories.

In other news, someone calculated the ammount of pulls you can get in 2.0 (if you do everything)
image.png

My luck in the lightcone banners has been incredible so far. did a single 10pull and managed to get Kafka's LC. this is after the last 10-pull gave me Ratio's LC.

So in the 80 pulls I did so far in the LC banners i got
  • S2 jingliu LC (30 pulls total, both copies camein the same 10-pull)
  • S1 Ratio LC (38 pulls)
  • S1 Kafka LC (10 pulls)
I haven't lost to pity yet. Let's see if this momentum continues in 2.x

GE3jtPJWEAABNUE

Last edited:
Man... setting aside my difficult relationship with live-service gacha titles I'd really, really like to check out Honkai Star Rail, 2.0 looks so intriguing! But after jumping back into Genshin I cannot for the life of me imagine making time for another game of its ilk. I mean I could, but I'd end up with no time to play anything other than HoYo's games, and I don't want that.

Guess I'll just quietly watch the evolution of the game from the sidelines.

Man... setting aside my difficult relationship with live-service gacha titles I'd really, really like to check out Honkai Star Rail, 2.0 looks so intriguing! But after jumping back into Genshin I cannot for the life of me imagine making time for another game of its ilk. I mean I could, but I'd end up with no time to play anything other than HoYo's games, and I don't want that.

Guess I'll just quietly watch the evolution of the game from the sidelines.
The good thing is that aside from the Story, Simulated universe and some events, the rest can pretty much be done in auto since it's a turn-based game. So you can pretty much just do your own thing while it plays itself on the phone.
Aside from that, the story shouldn't last long maybe 30-40h including the event ones.

Last edited:
Only one week until 2.0 comes out!
So time to ask: How was 1.X? What characters did you manage to get so far?
1.0, 1.4 and 1.5 are still the best for me. 1.0 being the start of the game and having the Belobog story still makes it my favoutite, tho Aetherium Wars and the Ghost Hunting sqad are still great.
As for Characters, Here's my progress so far (for lightcones I got S2 Jingliu and S1 Bronya, Gepard, Kafka and Ratio)
GFM_BtaWYAA09bL

I finally managed to reach 300 standard pulls. Originally I wanted to wait and see how the black swan banner would go, but I couldn't wait. Now I finally have her
GFP4Eq1XgAAqbxP

Black Swan, Sparkle, and Acheron back to back.. and I'm assuming Sam and maybe Robin in 2.2...? If they throw in a Fu Xuan rerun as well then it's actually over for me.

Just had a random lore thought. If the Trailblazer eventually unlocks the Erudition path and Nous gazes at them, does that mean the Trailblazer will become a member of the Genius Society?

I guess that does provide a fun future antagonist in Polka Kakamond.

Just had a random lore thought. If the Trailblazer eventually unlocks the Erudition path and Nous gazes at them, does that mean the Trailblazer will become a member of the Genius Society?

I guess that does provide a fun future antagonist in Polka Kakamond.
Technically yes, tho i doubt the trailblazer will actually be called an official member. More like an honorary one. Kinda like the Traveler in Genshin
And if we ever meet Polka Kakamond, she has to be the villain of the Erudition arc.

Heads up! Leaks of cutscenes in 2.0 are out in the internet. Take caution if you don't want to be spoiled.

Back
Top Bottom