• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Ver. 2.2 Banners and details revealed!)

Ruan Mei + LC + another 5* star cone and finished E6 on Ting Yuan while picking up our first Hanya. 90 pulls, apparently my gf is stoked with my luck lol

I've finally sacked in this game. I was only going to do two 10 pulls because I don't have a ton saved up, and there's a lot of characters I want to roll for...and Ruan Mei came on the 11th warp!

Did 84 pulls
Lost the 50/50 to Clara E1, then 25 pulls later Ruan Mei comes home. In the meantime I managed to get E4 Xueyi, another Lynx (now at E5) and another copy of Memory of the past.

Seems like if you have Ruan Mei when doing SU and run in her blessing, you will be able to get everything. Dev priviledge
gtugpik1xs8c1.jpeg

Done with the new story content.
TLDR: Like pretty much every patch since 1.3, this was mostly a setup of future storylines, especially for Penacony. Which is good, sure, but I wish the stories we're a bit longer. Ruan Mei is a very interesting character and I hope this isn't the last we see of her outside of events, they can do something great with her. While Dr. Ratio needs more time to explore his character. But it's funny how every time he has his plaster head on theres a choir singing

So I decided to do another 20 pulls on Blade's banner to get Xueyi to E6.

I got Blade at 21 pity. And no Xueyi. Yay?

Just completed the new MoC 11 & 12 in 8 and 9 turns.

There doesn't seem to be an increase in damage dealt but everything had way more health.

There are enemies with cc on both sides so sustains with cleanse is important.

The turbulence is strong but only procs after the turn ends.

Pretty fun challenge.

With Ruan Mei being absolutely hilarious in Simulated Universe, I want a SU Meta team in the future featuring Real Herta, Ruan Mei Screwllium and Stephen.

I got Ruan Mei in 180 pulls. They were so kind to this new player lol. Oh well.

Erudition path seems overtuned in SU. Probably will quickly run through all the challenges with that path once I hit level 80.

Dammit I was having such a good run at G&G dif. 5. All Erudition path resonance, Ruan Mei giving me all Preservation blessings+ 2000 cosmic fragments, probably 1000+ Crit DMG thanks to the curiothat increases Crit Dmg for every Cosmic Fragment and plenty of other plessings.

I chose Argenti with nihility buff
I destroy his HP in the first 2 phases. Final phase he reaches 20% health. Does his AoE. Oneshots almost all my characters.

I'm never completing this am I?

Argenti is free wins on the new mode lol.

I need to build up some other characters though, because while Argenti can auto 4k points on whichever side he is on, my remaining characters struggle to get to 2k.

I might build Herta or Serval.

bit of a lull in content atm having caught up on trailblaze missions and completed Critter Pick

could catch up on companion missions and sidequests but I think other games are calling me

FINALLY BEAT GOLD & GEARS 5!
I could have done it much earlier When I also got a Ruan Mei occurence, but I got cocky and never used a shielder.
Thank goodness it's over.

Tomorrow is Dr. Ratio release day!
Remember, you'll be able to claim him for free until the end of ver. 2.1 as long as you unlocked the mailbox. Only pull on his banner if you either want more Eidolons or his lightcone

The Hoyo app actually lets me share some cool stuff, so here is my roster:
1705447031024.png

I feel pretty good about where I'm at for playing for 3 months.

My current plan is to:
1. Build Dr. Ratio
2. See if I win the 50/50 for Kafka
3. Build Herta

After that the upcoming character I'm most excited for is Screwllum, but I could also see pulling for Sam.

While Harmony characters like Ruan Mei and Sparkle are tempting, I feel like the Harmony 4* units are some of the best 4*s in the game, so I haven't felt the need to pull.

Also...
Harmony Trailblazer seems to be on the horizon, and I like using the Trailblazer when I can.

The Hoyo app actually lets me share some cool stuff, so here is my roster:
1705447031024.png

I feel pretty good about where I'm at for playing for 3 months.

My current plan is to:
1. Build Dr. Ratio
2. See if I win the 50/50 for Kafka
3. Build Herta

After that the upcoming character I'm most excited for is Screwllum, but I could also see pulling for Sam.

While Harmony characters like Ruan Mei and Sparkle are tempting, I feel like the Harmony 4* units are some of the best 4*s in the game, so I haven't felt the need to pull.

Also...
Harmony Trailblazer seems to be on the horizon, and I like using the Trailblazer when I can.
Nice roster!
As for Ratio, I would suggest waiting until 2.0 to build him, snce there will be a relic set dedicated to him. However you could farm the imaginary/fire relic cave if you also plan to get Dan Heng IL.
Kafka is a great choice, But remember to build your DoTs for her if you get her (You pretty much already have her best team with Guinafen, Sampo and Luka)

Well, I lost the Kafka 50/50 to Bailu, at least she's new for me.

I will wait to see the 2.0 reruns before going in again for Kafka. I think she's the rerun unit I want the most, beyond maybe Seele, but those 4*s are rough lol.

Decided to do a random 10-pull for Ratio's LC and well...
And I still will have enough for a guaranteed Black Swan before her banner ends
GEHvaYLW4AA-IPN

New characters to pull for the future I'm guessing.

I wonder if they are recurring villains.
I'm guessing only Duke Inferno won't be playable
I doubt they'll be recurring villains, but we'll have to see how Penacony's story goes.

Ver. 2.0 stream announcement is here! Tommorrow and Wednesday we should also get the 2.1 5* reveals, rumored to be
Adventurine and Sam

Back
Top Bottom